Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello, and welcome to InfernalWorks.

This forum is dedicated to the research and development of modifying Devil May Cry 3 and 4. We have an assortment of released mods, tutorials and other resources that should be useful if you are attempting to learn to mod this game. If you ever need any help, just ask our community.

We would appreciate it if everyone could read and adhere to the Rules and Regulations upon registering.

Thanks for your visit, and enjoy your stay. :D

~ Vertigo

PS: THE SHOUTBOX IS NOT THE SEARCH BAR. MAKE SURE YOU'RE ENTERING YOUR SEARCHES INTO THE RIGHT FORM.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
anybody up to converting my tpf files to non texmod version; theres some good stuff in em
Topic Started: Mar 16 2011, 12:01 PM (2,541 Views)
babalui
Member Avatar

id appreciate it tons if someone could convert my tpf files into non texmod versions so i just would have to unzip into my dmc4 folder since i tried to comprehend the converting and all the basic tutorial stuff for texture converting and invalidating no chance my head almost exploded...by interest ill upload them to mediafire and post a download link...rock on!!!!... :friends:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

babalui
Member Avatar

okay dokay....here goes....

http://www.mediafire.com/?bp7h69fbdj2cbfe

http://www.mediafire.com/?qru268kcm34z6cx

...tadda!!!....btw i only want the red hud swap from the prototype nero tpf and the black effects for dark slayer and the hud overhaul but NOT THE DT for heavens sake blarghh!!! you cant even hardly see it since the black doesnt use any glow maps sheesh anyhow...like the black stylish fonts instead of the red ones but not the rebellion sword icon for dantes inventory since my ultra tpf has his sparda sword as sword icon witch fits perfect since i swapped his rebellion for the sparda as you will see in the ultra tpf...for further info please dont hesitate oh and possibly remove the ridiculous red fire effects from my ultra tpf...-.-'..just looks stupid...rock on !!!
Edited by babalui, Mar 17 2011, 08:36 AM.

cissney123
Member Avatar
Ms.Swiftie
You don't understand how to invalidate, so, why you need non texmod ver?
Posted Image
Long Live Legend!

crucifix
Member Avatar
I LOVE HEADPHONES!
So can you list the things you need from both file? I couldnt really get what you said. Just make a list of textures you want
Posted Image

babalui
Member Avatar

list thats funny ...wont work like that cause they both have almost identical file names....try to read what i posted once more ok ...and cissney yeah the firs and only non texmod i used was violets black desire and it worked like a charm ...thats what i need just simply extract into the folder of my install and voila ...works....thats what im asking for cause any other method aint workin i downloaded crucifixes dragon and flourish and nothings changed in my game once i loaded it up ....weird...helpp!!!

update : ill reexplain it ..huzahh!!!
Edited by babalui, Mar 17 2011, 08:04 PM.

babalui
Member Avatar

ok here goes once again then : i want all of the textures of my ultra tpf made into a non texmod mod minus the red flames,

if you cant see thumbnails of dds or tga etc. files then i suggest getting sagethumbs ...google it its an extension to give your windows the abiltiy to see thumbnails of dds and tga files...anyhow continuing

...then comes the prototype tpf ...the only thing i want out of that is the user hud like for example the lock on being red instead of blue and the dt trigger for nero being red instead of blue then the red fonts that show when you get

stylish or whatnot rank in combos ,is in blackred and of course dantes dark slayer effects from the prototype tpf and the lucifer black smoke effect...just look at the one tga file that contains all the user interface sections including the sparda icon-switch for rebellion ...and i tried my best in punctuation ...hope this helps more ...peace
Edited by babalui, Mar 18 2011, 09:57 AM.

crucifix
Member Avatar
I LOVE HEADPHONES!
okay I get it now
Posted Image

babalui
Member Avatar

im glad i was able to be of some assistance ...xD..

crucifix
Member Avatar
I LOVE HEADPHONES!
Okay your package is here: Download Link
Posted Image

babalui
Member Avatar

huzahh!!!...cant wait gimme gimme gimme!!!!.....grabby tentacle hands commence downloading ....now!!!!...we shall see what it turns out to be ...is about to start a game of dmc4....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DMC 4 Discussion & Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Domain name provided by:
Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr!