Stats

Mission Forum

Misc. Info

Non-Nen Techniques

Nen Guide

Nen System

Current News

Hullo World!

Shiver me timbers! Winter is upon us! Time to bundle up, get yourself a cup of hot cocoa, and saddle up for some winter adventures!

As the season, we have a handful of events for all you lovely lads and lasses to embody the spirit of the season. First is our spirit of giving and appreciation, smashed together with however it is you and your character feel about the going on’s of the winter wonderland (or maybe they see it as a frozen wasteland?) The Winter Appreciation and Solo Event includes our gift to all of you, and a solo event, to help your characters shine both inside and out! Aside from our usual appreciation bonus, the thread will also offer a bonus for solo’s involving each of your characters!

Also, in the spirit of giving we’re opening a second, or third for those of you that noticed I already combined two in one, event for you to help give back to the site. Our Season of Giving event asks that members give back to the site by donating ideas for missions in exchange for feeling good about themselves, and thus, receiving bonuses.

I suppose that’s all for now my friends. We hope you enjoy the seasons events, and the growth your characters may experience during the winter months!

~ הּWestborn ~

Posted Image

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legacy of Akinzu - Summer Event 2017
Topic Started: Jun 25 2017, 11:06 PM (2,528 Views)
Zacktheflash
Member Avatar
I am.

Sorry to anyone who had to wait on me; a plethora of technical issues decided to drop at the same time. lol Your posts are imminent so keep an eye out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

For those involved with:

The Breach
The Burrow
The Drop
The Black

I will be at a convention on Friday and Saturday (June 7th & 8th).
It is highly unlikely I will be posting on those days. My apologies.

Flame Ingot
Member Avatar

For those in The Threshold, I will be allowing Hunterant to post from now on. I have told Hunterant to post after Westborn. Take note that this changes the suggested posting time from 48 hours from the latest post to 24 hours. Again though, if you know you'll have trouble posting or want to be skipped, you know what to do (Flame Ingot - PM, triedtogetshade - Chatango)~

For anybody else that wishes to join an event thread (not The Threshold, that's full), make sure to contact the narrator in charge before assuming you can post. Hunterant was smart enough to contact me~
Edited by Flame Ingot, Jul 8 2017, 10:39 AM.

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

This is the reply to claim my goodies, once more entrances pop open i will join one of those until then :D

Zacktheflash
Member Avatar
I am.

Two new entrances have been added to the list!

Tier One: "The Courtyard"
Tier Two: "The Priests Passage"

And more are on the way! The next update will be the long awaited event shop, so keep your eyes peeled for more!

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

Participants: Kerum Kosha
Ziggurat Tier: The Inner Temple
Tier Entrance: Door F

Time for some Spelunking :D

SkyrimDwarf
No Avatar

Participants: Cain, The unknown
Ziggurat Tier: The Inner Temple
Tier Entrance: Door F

Why am I going here again... Meh whatever Let's do this!

Magic Wand
Member Avatar
Wanderer, eater of two cakes, taker of threesomes

Participants: Jubei Amano
Ziggurat Tier: Temple
Tier Entrance: Door F Courtyard
Edited by Magic Wand, Jul 24 2017, 05:49 PM.

Bug in a Bag
Member Avatar

Participants: Spike Basquiat
Ziggurat Tier: The Temple
Tier Entrance: Door F Courtyard

Gothmer
Member Avatar

Delays are terrible things! I planned on getting one up last night, but metaphorical poop and fans and what not happened instead. I will be getting one up tonight. Apologies, Rem, Suzuri, and Gon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Event Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply