Stats

Mission Forum

Misc. Info

Non-Nen Techniques

Nen Guide

Nen System

Current News

Hullo World!

It seems the spring has brought us not just a wave of good weather, but also a shower of great new changes to the site. On top of our Spring Appreciation and Mothers Day Letters events, which will run through the season, but we also have a number of equally awesome changes and shops for all you lovely folk, from our equally awesome and lovely staff.

It seems a mysterious shot has opened on the edge of town. Specializing in what were once only seasonally available items, the Events Shop will let players exchange their hard earned Event Tokens for magnificent items ranging from magma weapons, to speacity cookbooks, to a fan item representing some of the sites strongest characters. As a special Celebration of the stores opening, all members who post in the celebration thread will receive a special bonus, so make sure you check it out before time runs out!

Within the workings of your roleplay here, make sure you check out the newest section of the Misc. Info section of the rule book, Creative Freedom and You This section outlines the sort of freedom players have here at HxHRPG and the varying types of adventures one might find in a thread.

Saving one of the best for last, the Hunter Exam Hunter Exam system has been fully revamped. What was once a fairly large and very lengthy system, is now a much more direct and streamlined adventure for the characters who want to test their own mettle in becoming some of the select few who call themselves Hunters.

While that’s it for now, there are a few more massive projects coming down the pipeline soon, including the much anticipated Group/Faction System, and some changes to the Nen System!

~ :)Westborn ~

Posted Image

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[Completed]I Will Die for Those Boobs!; Motto and Lubbock
Topic Started: Nov 3 2016, 09:56 AM (679 Views)
MomKen
Member Avatar
Margrae is the greatest and that's a fact... Jack!

Chance town, the home of shitty buildings! Except for one that is, according to Lubbock, that was the building that mattered to him. The building that Lubbock was thinking was none other than the hot springs in the town, although a low quality building, the water was supposedly the right temperature and felt like it could take years off your skin texture.

Lubbock however was not there for the water, he was there for the women! It seemed Lubbock was ready to see what this town had and what he would do in this town if he had liked it. He had gotten past security and found his way to the women's area, he knew this by the sign that read 'Women allowed', however as he walked past it seemed that he had moved some metal out the way and it revealed to say 'No women allowed', however this went unnoticed to Lubbock as it seemed he was too excited to read it again.

He finally got to the walls that covered the springs, he climbed to the top and peered over hoping to see some nice cleavage, however he was met with something he wished he had never seen, he just stood, gawping with shock and horror.
Edited by MomKen, Nov 5 2016, 11:22 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

Motto sighed heavily and sank deeper into the soothing waters. Not only was he overdo for some chill time, but he was sore as hell from training. Chance town was a great place for serious sparring without the prying eyes of the press. Here Motto could go wild without risking his reputation. He might get roughed up against the ropes, but that was to be expected when exchanging blows with fighters much heavier than himself. The Hunter was pretty sure he’d torn a muscle in his shoulder and gingerly massaged it; groaning as he did so.

A scraping sound from the privacy wall interrupted the quiet moment, and golden eyes flew open. Motto focused his senses to determine just what was the cause of the sound..perhaps a turtle raccoon was curious and paying a visit. His nose told him otherwise just as a dude poked his head over the wall’s edge. Two full seconds passed while the raven tried to process the situation. The teen seemed to be just as surprised as he was…was there some kind of misunderstanding? Was this dude looking for someone or somethin’? Blinking, Motto took a step back, his waistline becoming slightly more exposed in the shallow steam waters. The kid certainly wasn’t hostile or anything..

Posted Image

“Dude. What are you doing?” The Hunter’s face scrunched up in confusion as he tried to make sense of it. It wasn’t hard to find the entrance.. maybe the guy was broke and looking to get in without paying. But why the intense expression?? Surely this kid expected other dudes..or maybe that was it. Maybe he wasn’t. Golden eyes narrowed and hands came to a rest on Motto’s hips.

“You thought this was the female spring didn’t ya?”

That little perv might just get his ass kicked.
Online Profile Goto Top

MomKen
Member Avatar

As the man started to question him, Lubbock fell flat on his face into the water getting his clothes soaked in the process, a second later he came back to the surface to the mans question about him getting confused. Lubbock didn't like it when people caught on so he decided to lie through his teeth to get away scott free from this predicament.

"No, no, no, I was looking for some... WATER! That's it, you see, I have a generator that runs on heating water, so I need some water to keep it going, however water here is expensive and all the vendors keep a close eye on them... sooo, I guess I will be on my way, right?"

Posted Image

Straight after Lubbock had finished his rushed lie which he could only think of on the spot, he turned around and ran to the wall, scaling its wall like a mountain climber, all Lubbock could do was hope he didn't question his lie and didn't chase right after him, another concern was the opposing mans speed, however, Lubbock had decided to leg it up the wall without looking back, completely clueless to what was happening behind him.
Edited by MomKen, Nov 16 2016, 08:37 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

Posted Image

Motto watched as the kid fell into the spring. That was ungraceful. Grabbing a towel as the other came up splashing, he lifted an eyebrow at the other’s lame explanation. Then again, what did he know? Maybe he really was tryin’ to get some hot water but he didn’t have a bucket.

“Hey!” Motto started after the youth who’d begun to flee but the cool air greeted his lower half and the towel in his hand was hastily fastened around his waist. “HEY!” The raven jumped up and nearly grabbed the boy’s ankle but missed by an inch.

“Dammit.” Motto scrambled up and over as fast as he was able. That little jerk had been tryin’ to look at the girls. He landed easily on the other side and glanced around to spot the dude when two twelve year old girls shrieked.

“Huh?” The Hunter spun around to see the pair pointing at him and half-shielding their eyes. Looking behind him just to make sure it was himself they were screaming at, Motto turned to face them and stood straighter before bowing awkwardly.

“Sorry about that!” Without another word, Motto dashed after the sneaky teen and muttered angrily under his breath, “Just great. Now I’m the perv.”
Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, Nov 4 2016, 03:09 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

MomKen
Member Avatar

Lubbock's plan had worked, it was obvious that the women's area and men's area were connected as it made no sense to give them space, Lubbock knew this well due to constant peeping at hot springs. Luckily the other man was distracted by the other two women in the hot springs, they seemed to have missed Lubbock and payed attention to Motto instead, buying Lubbock more time to run, however, the man had caught up quickly and Lubbock decided that sooner or later he would have to fight, he focused his aura in to his hands to begin preparing 'Glove of infinite uses' while he was running to ensure that he was prepared a little bit.

It seemed that the man would not give up chasing Lubbock.

"Don't you have anything else to do?!"

Lubbock screamed at Motto, hoping to convince him to stop chasing and just let Lubbock spy in peace.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

“What the hell dude? Give it up already!” Motto sprinted after the runner, his feet gripping the ground not as well without his boots, but he was still catching up. Chest heaving and water still dripping from random places, the Hunter glared at the green-haired boy's back. This kid was committed! What a little punk!

“Listen..that’s not cool man! Lookin’ at girls and stuff like that! I mean.. when they’re nude.! Unless they want ya to.. which they WON’T because you’re bein’ pervy dude. Girls like politeness and stuff like that! Go stand at the front door and open it for ‘em! They’ll like that way more than you having a look when you’re not supposed to!”

Motto was really ticked. If Runa ever caught a dude doing something like that, she’d totally wreck the poor fool. Man he missed her. He’d hate it if anyone was sneaking a peek at her when she didn’t know. Motto sped up with eyes flashing and aura flaring. Pretty close now.

“I have plenty of other things I could be doing, but protecting the ladies from an ass like you is what I’m doin’ right now.” He muttered through grit teeth.

Posted Image
Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, Nov 4 2016, 05:51 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

MomKen
Member Avatar

"Listen man! What I do in my spare time is none of your damn business! So just quit it already!"

Lubbock yelled at the muscly man, it seemed like he didn't notice that Lubbock's gloves were starting to appear faintly, at this rate he could get them out without Motto noticing and hopefully get his strings out straight after that. They soon came to a bunch of trees, they had to be in 'Endless Forest', a fitting name due to there being trees as far as the eye can see. Maybe he could lose Motto in this maze of trees, Lubbock jumped up to a branch and decided to double back to try and trick Motto into going the opposite way and get back to his peeping 'job'.

This was all he could plan out at the moment due to not having his hatsu active yet and with few resources to do anything against the man.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

“YOU LOOKING AT UNSUSPECTING WOMEN’S NAKED BODIES IS TOTALLY MY BUSINESS!” Motto shouted, his voice echoing in the thick trees.

The hot spring was on the city’s outer border; the huge ancient trees loomed over it adding to the experience. Now they were heading straight into the forest, which was bad for several reasons: first Motto didn’t have his hunting knife or fishing pole on him, second this place was known for it’s dangerous wildlife. Maybe the teen was smarter than he looked, and was deliberately putting him at a disadvantage. Motto was about to make a dive for the boy when the other abruptly changed directions. Motto tried to skid to a stop, but ended up tripping over a root and falling. He jumped up quickly and resumed the chase, only now with dirt on his back and toweless. It was way easier to run without having to worry about the thing slipping anyway.

That little pervert’s dedication was really pissing him off. Motto had originally planned to give him a stern talking to and to warn the hot springs manager about him, but now he was going to kick that little jerk’s ass. His shoulder was starting to bug him and his bare ass was out there for everyone to see. Hopefully he could catch up before they got back to the springs. Man this was a pain.

“DUDE! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!”

Posted Image
Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, Nov 5 2016, 07:39 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

MomKen
Member Avatar

A few minutes after running back they came to a clearing with the usual sheets of metal scattered everywhere.

"We're back at the hot springs, yes!"

Lubbock thought to himself, if he could get back into either of the two springs and hide behind a rock or under the water, hopefully the steam would conceal him and maybe Lubbock could get away without needing his hatsu, however, just in case it didn't work, Lubbock needed to still concentrate on his gloves which could now be seen clearly but still weren't fully formed, he just needed a few more minutes.

Lubbock unfortunately had to find himself in the women's area of the springs, he had to quickly get out before he got distracted as now was not the best time for it. He made his way into the building instead, hopefully he wouldn't get distracted in there. All Lubbock needed now, was time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

Motto lost sight of the green haired boy when he dashed inside the building. Women’s clothes were hung neatly on hooks and their shoes were lined up beneath. It was quiet and Motto held his breath to listen for anyone else. He was pretty sure that little pervert was hiding in there somewhere by the sounds of it. Motto slid the door shut and grabbed a new towel for himself.

“I know you’re in here dude.” He said sternly. “Honestly it’s childish to hide like this. It’s also childish to peer at naked girls. Man it makes me mad. Just quit the bullshit already and come on out.”

The Hunter threw open a stall door and glared at the empty interior. He could smell the guy’s sweat and slowly approached a desk.

Posted Image

“This is probably why you don’t have a girlfriend man. If you respected women and stuff, then maybe they’d like you. I can even help ya.” Motto’s tone softened a little but his expression remained as it was: and perplexed and irritated. “I could show ya how to treat women nice and maybe even help ya find a girl.” Motto’s jaw twitched after a few seconds of non-compliance. “Then again, maybe I can’t if you’re gonna act like a little baby. Seriously dude? Hiding?”
Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, Nov 5 2016, 07:23 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Chance Town · Next Topic »
Locked Topic