Stats

Mission Forum

Misc. Info

Non-Nen Techniques

Nen Guide

Nen System

Current News

Hullo World!

It seems the spring has brought us not just a wave of good weather, but also a shower of great new changes to the site. On top of our Spring Appreciation and Mothers Day Letters events, which will run through the season, but we also have a number of equally awesome changes and shops for all you lovely folk, from our equally awesome and lovely staff.

It seems a mysterious shot has opened on the edge of town. Specializing in what were once only seasonally available items, the Events Shop will let players exchange their hard earned Event Tokens for magnificent items ranging from magma weapons, to speacity cookbooks, to a fan item representing some of the sites strongest characters. As a special Celebration of the stores opening, all members who post in the celebration thread will receive a special bonus, so make sure you check it out before time runs out!

Within the workings of your roleplay here, make sure you check out the newest section of the Misc. Info section of the rule book, Creative Freedom and You This section outlines the sort of freedom players have here at HxHRPG and the varying types of adventures one might find in a thread.

Saving one of the best for last, the Hunter Exam Hunter Exam system has been fully revamped. What was once a fairly large and very lengthy system, is now a much more direct and streamlined adventure for the characters who want to test their own mettle in becoming some of the select few who call themselves Hunters.

While that’s it for now, there are a few more massive projects coming down the pipeline soon, including the much anticipated Group/Faction System, and some changes to the Nen System!

~ :)Westborn ~

Posted Image

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mentor System
Topic Started: Sep 30 2016, 09:22 AM (2,528 Views)
:)Westborn
Member Avatar
The Most Responsible Adult in your Living Room

:Neon: Mentor System

Mentor Rules

Stepping into the world of HunterXHunter can feel a little overwhelming and occasionally daunting. The Mentor System is available to help older more experienced characters interact and impart some of their own knowledge and experience with newer characters as they strive to make their mark on the world around them.

Beginning this system is simple, so long as a single Rank separates the two characters, all that's required is for both members message a mod (preferably the same one) proclaiming they're officially joining the mentor program and which characters they're joining with. Once active, the pair will be eligible for bonus based on their relationship and growing ability. Completed threads will earn its members a 33% bonus on top of their regular thread rewards. Mentors must actively try to help their proteges. A thread where the mentor actively ignores their student, or has them accomplish worthless tasks will not receive the Mentor Bonus, which will be left up to the Game Mods discretion.

Mentors may foster at most 2 trainees at any given time, though any member of the party may choose to leave it at any given moment. However, if the student/teacher bond is broken during a thread, it will not receive any bonus at its end.

While largely threads will require both characters to be active, a mentor may give a mission to their protege, requiring the user to narrate instead of participating as their character. As long as it still pertains to the character's relationship and training, the regular Mentor Bonus can be applied at the end of the thread. In this case, the Mission bonus will not be given to the Mentor, though it will still apply to the Mentored.

Lastly each character may only foster two mentor relations, whether that be as a teacher or student. Similarly, each account is limited to a maximum of 4 relations, so make sure you announce any time your leaving one for a new teacher or student. The Mentor bonus can only be applied to one thread per pair at a time.

Role Call

Below, is a list of all currently active pairs. If you'd like to add a new one, change a current one, or outright leave one, contact a Mod to let them know the changes.

Mentor (Owner):Student 1 (Owner):Student 2 (Owner):
Xandra Lucianna (Asylum)
Gwido the Banshee (MindsofaFeather)

Kenneth (Zungaken)Alexis (jade113)Azali (Azali)

Luca Adamaris (Westborn)Oursa (Oursa)Geanna (Margrae)

Aiza Arizu (ZacktheFlash) Jake (Margrae)

Mizaki Kenmei (Conjurer)
Ezra Hart (hunterant)
Carlvel Troser (DuplexBeGreat)

Motto (Gon.Pro.Hunter)Haru Ichiro(Supermcgamer) Yumi (Kaitos10)

Krunch (Paradox)Spike Basquiat (Bug in a Bag)
Larsin Sukai (Sin)

Zanto Zen'ichirou (Gothmer)Suzuri Rinrin (Suzuri)

Dorn (Gon.Pro.Hunter) El Canción de la Muerte (FridayNightPizza) Roy Zimmerlan (RoytheMadMan)

Rexia Snow (Dante) Raranth (Margae)

Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, May 12 2018, 05:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Asylum
Member Avatar
Prone to Madness

If anyone's interested in joining Xandra as a mentoree, shoot me a PM.

Natsu_Yagami
Member Avatar

A returning member with a young assassin looking for mentor! Anyone interested in helping Nastu explore the world, grow stronger, and possibly become one of his first friends? Send me a PM.
Edited by Natsu_Yagami, Oct 1 2016, 10:10 AM.

Flash
Member Avatar
Most Revered Vice-Admin, Grand Master, Grand Admiral, Scourge of God, Scorcher of Earth, Slayer of Sen, and Progenitor of All Good Systems

I'm also looking to take someone on. Preferably a sword-user should one become available. Same as the others, drop me a PM if you want to work something out.

Ken sweatshirt
Member Avatar
Everyone's always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?

I'm looking for a mentor with my character 'Kenneth'. He already knows nen and has hatsu, I'm mostly looking for ethereal help like creative use of his moveset, tactics and strategies, non combat stuff etc. I also hope that he'll be learned some discipline and morality, like kid's karate does. PM me if you're interested to be my mentor.

:)Westborn
Member Avatar
The Most Responsible Adult in your Living Room

Guess I'll also try to flag someone down. Who wants a pirate/adventurer/gunslinger as a mentor? He smokes, swears like a sailor, and has multiple other deplorable habits he can also pass on.

MomKen
Member Avatar
Margrae is the greatest and that's a fact... Jack!

I do!! More like Yosuke does but you get the point

jade113
Member Avatar

I would like Kenneth as my mentor

Ken sweatshirt
Member Avatar
Everyone's always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?

Make it happen Dana!

razkal
Member Avatar

I want Luca to be my mentor
Edited by razkal, Oct 26 2016, 09:37 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Symposium · Next Topic »
Add Reply