Stats

Mission Forum

Misc. Info

Non-Nen Techniques

Nen Guide

Nen System

Current News

Hullo World!

It seems the spring has brought us not just a wave of good weather, but also a shower of great new changes to the site. On top of our Spring Appreciation and Mothers Day Letters events, which will run through the season, but we also have a number of equally awesome changes and shops for all you lovely folk, from our equally awesome and lovely staff.

It seems a mysterious shot has opened on the edge of town. Specializing in what were once only seasonally available items, the Events Shop will let players exchange their hard earned Event Tokens for magnificent items ranging from magma weapons, to speacity cookbooks, to a fan item representing some of the sites strongest characters. As a special Celebration of the stores opening, all members who post in the celebration thread will receive a special bonus, so make sure you check it out before time runs out!

Within the workings of your roleplay here, make sure you check out the newest section of the Misc. Info section of the rule book, Creative Freedom and You This section outlines the sort of freedom players have here at HxHRPG and the varying types of adventures one might find in a thread.

Saving one of the best for last, the Hunter Exam Hunter Exam system has been fully revamped. What was once a fairly large and very lengthy system, is now a much more direct and streamlined adventure for the characters who want to test their own mettle in becoming some of the select few who call themselves Hunters.

While that’s it for now, there are a few more massive projects coming down the pipeline soon, including the much anticipated Group/Faction System, and some changes to the Nen System!

~ :)Westborn ~

Posted Image

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[Incomplete] Like What You See?; please say yes
Topic Started: Aug 26 2016, 08:03 AM (701 Views)
Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

“Miss? I like that. Good start. Ma’am is yucky.. but keep the Miss. Oh and my name is Charlotte. You realize I have nothing to hide.. I understand if the theatrics are for your pleasure.. but I have no qualms about chatting with you.” *

Dorn spoke in a warm and friendly tone, untroubled by the tension, her binds, or the fact that she was barely clothed. Her back hurt like hell but it always hurt like hell.

Of course she could have replied a hundred different ways: with a trembling lip and a stutter, begging to be let go; the most common and predictable approach. Panicked wriggling and frantic gasps would either send her captor into bliss or overstimulate and throw off his sense of control too soon, resulting in violence. Calm bargaining, cute and stoic yet boring and most likely a disappointment..unless he knew her already.. which didn’t seem to be the case. She could laugh outright and mock the tacky blindfold, but it would be too much too soon. She’d save that for later when he thought she was finally going to submit. For now she just wanted to fuck with this shit head in a vague way. Make the torture pointless, taking away his tiny sense of power while condescendingly praising the word choice.

Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, Sep 1 2016, 06:40 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dunn
Member Avatar
Prodigal Old Man Returning

Arc signed and looked at the woman saying "Well I hope for your sake that you are telling me the truth. I will be easy enough for me to test." He walked out of earshot of the woman and whispered "A face so fine I will take it to be mine" while wearing the coat. He waited for a moment and nothing happened. He signed in exasperation and walked over the the broom closet and pulled out a broom. and walked over to the bound woman.

"Miss, I really asked you not to lie to me. It was a simple question, a simple true answer would suffice" he flared his aura and used shuu on the broom handle to strength it. "Now I am forced to teach you a lesson that I much rather would not have." He lifted on one the woman legs hyper extending the joint ever so slightly, to cause pain but not leave to lasting an effect He then pulled back his arm and struck the ball of her foot one, twice thrice. Then temporarily stopped waited 10 seconds the repeated the process 10 more times. It was designed to be painful and drastically hindering to her escape but not to cause permanent damage as he wanted this body to be of use. He spoke to the woman again saying "How about now? Can you give me a truthful answer this time it would be a shame if i had to take more drastic measures and do some real damage to this body that you must prize so"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

Dorn had expected pain, but this was more strange than anything else. It was clear this man had never tortured anyone before. It was his first time. Maybe this was another teenager…the girl’s boyfriend? Perhaps he was stoned..or tripping.. not in his right mind. Or it could be that he was socially impaired. schizophrenia was none to set in around this age for males..maybe this was Dorn’s lucky day and her captor was having a psychological breakdown of sorts.

“Truthfully, I can tell you that you aren’t suited for this. Your touch is gentle..like a lover’s.” Dorn shook her head and sighed. “I am certain this will harm you more than me dear boy. With or without the restraints I will tell you as much as I am able. I’m feeling rather generous right now. I must admit. I am curious to see you.. I’m guessing you are handsome and sad. Are you handsome and sad Frank? That’s what I will call you..Frank. It’s a good name. You can call me Charlotte.” *

Dorn was in a good mood. This was a unique person.. well-mannered and somewhat timid. He wanted information about her personally which was a bit flattering and Dorn prepared herself to use Allure. It was hardly necessary, but always amusing. This poor young thing would be aroused if he wasn’t already. His composer would be compromised…and the atmosphere would twist into something a bit sexier.
Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, Sep 2 2016, 08:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dunn
Member Avatar

I already know that your name is not Charlotte please don't lie to me
Arc sighed it was always like people just did not know how to act while being tortured anymore. It was exasperating, well he thought to himself I might as well humor the girl and try some of movie appropriate torture methods, they were less effective but at least flashy. Arc swung back his arm and focused shuu on the broom handle again and swung hard against the girls face. He then did it again and again then one last time alternating sides Still holding the girls leg he placed his knee on top of the guys to create a fulcrum and pulled hard on her leg just above the ankle to hyper-extend the joint. This would double as being extremely painful and be severally limiting it she tried to get away. Lastly he gave her sole a few more strikes, they would be starting to get tender and with each strike start to hurt more and more.

"Now I am sure that was painful but you have left me no choice, bad little girls that tell lies need to be punished" He smiled even though he knew she could not see. "Now I will give you one more chance to tell me your name, then i will just gag you and try some more interesting tactics they are more flashy and damaging but I am sure you would find them more familiar"

He looked over at the bucket of melted ice and with the glass broken it sparking from the exposed filament then signed to himself he hated these type of situations why would they never take the easy way.

OOC
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

Dorn’s head snapped back as the shuu-enhanced broom handle smashed into her left cheek. At first, she was mostly surprised and wondering what happened. When it came down a second time, the broom caught her chin and Dorn heard something crack. Her jaw by the feel of it. Pure fear washed through her as the pain made itself known and the blows continued. It was simple enough to avoid giving someone what they wanted, but pain would always be pain. Gasping, Dorn cringed and dipped her head as far down as she could once she was able to; a pathetic attempt to protect herself. Her wrists strained against her bonds and she could taste blood.

She was about to speak when he stretched her leg painfully, causing her to cry out before stifling it. Dorn held her breath to endure the second wave of hits to her already aching feet and fought the urge to cry as she was certain her face was permanently ruined.

‘Don’t cry Dorn. It’s stupid. He’s most likely going to kill you, so crying is a waste.’ *

“What’s the matter, Frank?” She replied, blood spilling from her lips and jaw clicking unnaturally, “You don’t like my name?” *

Dorn’s body began to enter into a mild state of shock; something she experienced many times as a child. It would serve her well with the rest of Frank’s “tactics”. While it didn’t take away all of the pain, it helped it to flow all over, rather than pool. This man was funny to want her name so badly but perhaps it was his fetish. All the more reason to withhold it from him.. witnessing his disappointment might be amusing. A sudden wave of nausea made her gag, and Dorn realized her technique had been abandoned. Dammit it all, so much for that.
Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, Jan 10 2017, 09:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dunn
Member Avatar

That cracking sound had not sounded good and from the look of her face it was like likely a break to the jaw. "Fuck!" Arc said internally, he had let her goad him and now she was damaged goods, he the value of the girls have had gone down significantly with the bruising. The violent approach did not seem to be getting him anywhere. Then a thought occurred to him maybe he should try the old good cop bad cop on her and Calliope would be the prefect. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a face cloth and walked over to the girl.

"I am going to gag you so you don't make more trouble then go get my partner she is much better at taking care of his kind of shit." he then jammed the face cloth in the girls mouth and covered it with duck tape. He then walked out of the room and made sure to slam the door so she knew he left.

He walked a few steps and pulled the mp3 player out of his pocket and began reciting his rhyme "an appearance so fine I will take it to be mine" then returned back to the room and looked at the girl in the chair and faked a squeak and said "that man is such a brute did he never learn you get more flies with honey, what i am going to do with him." She then remove the gag and said where does it hurt and began treating the wounds with what little first aid skill she had.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gon.Pro.Hunter
Member Avatar
I'm just here to RP

At his touch, Dorn cried out again. The gag forced her mouth open, sharp shooting pains from her lower jaw into her neck and face caused tears to well up and spill over. The sensations began to shred complex thinking and Dorn retreated further into her mental fortress. Cope. Cope.

‘I am strong. I am fierce. Nothing can touch me. Nothing.’ *

She didn’t recognize the teen girl’s voice right away. Whimpering and turning away from the gentle touching, Dorn made no answer. What the fuck was this? Some kind of fucked up joke? Maybe Frank wasn’t such an amateur after all. Perhaps he was a fucking genius playing dumb just to lower her guard.. to seduce her into his fucked up story. To slowly lure her along a disgusting dance..internally feeding off her confidence..watching her slowly realize his true sick talent. The thought was unsettling.

‘All you have to do is not say your name. If it’s a diabolical coincidence and he doesn’t actually care about your name? That’s ok Dorn. That’s fine. Know why? Because you have games too. The game you never lose. He thinks he’s “winning”? So what? SO WHAT. No more Dorn. No more you. Let’s go hide ok?’ *

She sank further into a disassociative state.. letting sounds blend and fail to register. Her arms began to shiver, and Dorn went limp. Drool fell freely onto her thigh and she began crying. So deep into the fortress now.. hard to handle all of it.

“Don’t touch me…”
Dorn moved her face away from the girl and kicked feebly. Dammit her feet were killing her. “Fuck you. I see what you’re fucking doing. Fuck you.” *
Edited by Gon.Pro.Hunter, Jan 10 2017, 09:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hunterant
Member Avatar

Gon.Pro.Hunter with Dorn
Total Rewards: 1SP, 3 RP, 200,000 Jenni

Dunn with Arc
Total Rewards: 1SP, 3RP, 200,000 Jenni

--IC Notes--

Well I feel rather sorry for Dorn right now, I think Haru would have had a thing or two to say about events even though he's an assassin and a complete stranger

--Comments to the Roleplayer--

The odd typo but nothing major or overly frequent
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ken sweatshirt
Member Avatar
Everyone's always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?

I approve of this message

This topic has gone incomplete and has been closed for one of a number of reasons:
  • One or more posters has gone inactive for a long time.
  • At the thread creator's request.
  • Site staff have deemed this thread has broken site rules.

Rewards will still be given (except in the final case) but this thread is over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Zaban · Next Topic »
Locked Topic