Stats

Mission Forum

Misc. Info

Non-Nen Techniques

Nen Guide

Nen System

Current News

Hullo World!

Shiver me timbers! Winter is upon us! Time to bundle up, get yourself a cup of hot cocoa, and saddle up for some winter adventures!

As the season, we have a handful of events for all you lovely lads and lasses to embody the spirit of the season. First is our spirit of giving and appreciation, smashed together with however it is you and your character feel about the going on’s of the winter wonderland (or maybe they see it as a frozen wasteland?) The Winter Appreciation and Solo Event includes our gift to all of you, and a solo event, to help your characters shine both inside and out! Aside from our usual appreciation bonus, the thread will also offer a bonus for solo’s involving each of your characters!

Also, in the spirit of giving we’re opening a second, or third for those of you that noticed I already combined two in one, event for you to help give back to the site. Our Season of Giving event asks that members give back to the site by donating ideas for missions in exchange for feeling good about themselves, and thus, receiving bonuses.

I suppose that’s all for now my friends. We hope you enjoy the seasons events, and the growth your characters may experience during the winter months!

~ הּWestborn ~

Posted Image

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[Approved] Azali Nymh
Topic Started: Aug 14 2016, 11:11 PM (400 Views)
Lily
Member Avatar
I'm keni's bitch he's daddy

× General Information

Name: Azali Nymh
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102 lbs
Species: Human
Appearance:

Profession:Amateur Hunter
Background

Backpack

× Physical Statistics

[0/11]
[0/61]

Aura: 15
Might: 10
Agility: 16
Endurance: 10
Accuracy: 10

× Nen Techniques

Basic Nen Techniques

Hatsu Affinity: Transmuter

[6/6]
[0/5]

Hatsu Theme: An aura surrounding the blade from her faithful day
General Hatsu Description: A blade that specializes in cutting through strange things based on the aura that surrounds it.
General Hatsu Conditions: The blade from that day must be used to achieve the full affect. Any other object of a similar length (such as a different knife, or a stick of a similar length) can work however, but it suffers a penalty.

Hatsu Abilities

× Non-Nen Techniques

[16/21]
Techniques

Edited by Daddy, Dec 24 2016, 06:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Boy King
Member Avatar
Everyone's always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?

1/2 approved
Offline Profile Goto Top

Westborn
Member Avatar
The Most Responsible Adult in your Living Room

2/2
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Character Profiles · Next Topic »
Locked Topic