Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Best Lper; By the way these are just my top 10 best lpers
Topic Started: Jul 12 2010, 11:08 AM (3,216 Views)
LoneBrandon
Member Avatar

well wich is your favrouite i know theres load these are just my top 10
well if you do wanna know which is my best 10 to my number 1 then irl say

number 10 pcgamer999
number 9 silverblade
number 8 neonangel
number 7 jay012345678912
number 5 alamechan
number 4 pkemania123
number 3 wowzers9088
number 2 bonecanoe 86

sry bone but my favrouite lper has got to be my friend not just hes my freind because he is just great
so here he is
number 1 headbuttarcade please check him out he odes lp of sims 3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LoneBrandon
Member Avatar

so please put down your top 10 favrouite lpers

bonecanoe86
Member Avatar
Administrator and Diehard KingofdaHipHop Fanboy
Okay, since I just got back from closing a thread comparing Forum members, this is NOT including forum members, but generally well-known (and some not-so-well known) LPers in the general YouTube community:

1. SirRonLionHeart (sadly not currently active)
2. Raocow (could be considered current #1 as he is active)
3. ProtonJonSA (Fun, practicably a meme fountain "Move Faster Pokey!" "Death Water" etc)
4. Chainfire9001 (Plays Mario Hacks; I believe he is underrated)
5. PrinceofMacedon (doesn't call himself an LPer but his battles are epic and he's a military history expert)
6. JosephVStalin (Epic LPer with the most epic intro of all time)
7. BillyMC (Who doesn't like Billy?)
8. SSoHPKC (Slightly overrated, but still worth watching)
9. Ssskinner (Awesome Female LPer who isn't as active as she once was, sadly)
10. Tls4LP (LPer I discovered through the Raocow forum--this guy is actually attempting to play Super Mario world and Super Mario Brothers 3 at the same time with one controller for both games!)

I'm sure there are many more great LPers out there that I have yet to discover, but browsing my subscription box, this is where I say my top ten would be!

EDIT: Oh, and honerable mention to Cybershell13. He's from the SomethingAwful forums but in 2008 -09 made THE definitive Sonic the Hedgehog LP (for all the Genesis games). I didn't include him in the top ten just because he's basically a one-hit-wonder outside of SA.

Note: Wow, Canada! Four of the ten people on my list are Canadians! (Bonus points to the first person who can identify all four!)
Edited by bonecanoe86, Jul 12 2010, 06:59 PM.

youknowhow00

Only have nine because can't decide but here are mine:

1. & 2. Jfmajor or Bonecanoe (just started watching jef but instantly loved his LPs and Bonecanoe is sort of an old time favorite because, I started wathing him when the Sims lp ended)

3. & 4. JosefVstalin or Arm4ggeddonx

5. EugeanofSavoy (Love is EU3 Lp)

6. GermanWermatch

7. & 8. Jay012345678912 or Headbuttarcade

9. KaddyGamer (more like walkthrougher and doesn't provide comentary but still love his vids)

I'll probably change it soon.
Edited by youknowhow00, Nov 15 2010, 03:10 AM.

UnitRico
Member Avatar
Devil's Advocate
I don't really have a top 10, but my favourites are:
JosefVStalin (if I had to choose a #1, it'd be him)
Bonecanoe86 (of course)
Princeboo21
Slowflake (his excitement is so funny xD)
Jimmy31428
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EricTheAwesome
Member Avatar
Local Weirdo
1.NintendoCapriSun
2.900RedYoshi
3.BoneCanoe86

bonecanoe86
Member Avatar
Administrator and Diehard KingofdaHipHop Fanboy
Recently, the only (non-forum) LPers I've been watching on a semi-regular basis are Raocow, JosephVStalin, and SSoHPC (Mario only). I don't have quite as much time for LP-watching as I did not long ago, but I'm still interested in finding LPers.

I'll have to check out EugeanofSavoy - I enjoyed JosephVStalin's EU3 LP, so I might enjoy his! In the future when I get a new computer this is a game I'd like to play.

UnitRico
Member Avatar
Devil's Advocate
bonecanoe86
Nov 17 2010, 08:55 PM
Recently, the only (non-forum) LPers I've been watching on a semi-regular basis are Raocow, JosephVStalin, and SSoHPC (Mario only). I don't have quite as much time for LP-watching as I did not long ago, but I'm still interested in finding LPers.

I'll have to check out EugeanofSavoy - I enjoyed JosephVStalin's EU3 LP, so I might enjoy his! In the future when I get a new computer this is a game I'd like to play.
I can really recommend EU3, I've recently bought it, and I might do an LP as well when I get Windows for my MacBook Pro.
Heck, we could even do a double commentary LP =D
Also, as JosefVStalin said, the big difference with Civ games is that when your empire is big in Civ, there's no way you lose, really. But with EU3, empires rise and fall, which is pretty awesome, really.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LoneBrandon
Member Avatar

no offence to anyone but i noticed everyone besides me and no offense to bone why do they always pick you as 1 its just i think there threatend or somet

Nwahs
Member Avatar
Meerkats!
Brandon0
Nov 20 2010, 07:41 PM
no offence to anyone but i noticed everyone besides me and no offense to bone why do they always pick you as 1 its just i think there threatend or somet
No offense to you but can you work on your grammar? I could only vaguely work out what you meant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply