Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Sea Depths?; can't find the topic to apply, so I figured I'll make one, it's easily removed later x)
Topic Started: Mar 27 2011, 07:36 AM (184 Views)
DorSephrit
Unregistered

WoN name: DorSephrit

I started playing WoN today, actually, but I saw H-I and got nostalgic, so I just had to apply :$

I've been hitting my head against the wall thinking if I should apply for the sea depths or the swamp maze.

Both areas match my personality pretty well, I thought about the maze because if anyone remembers my playing style from N-A, they'll remember it was just plain annoying. I'd use the same teams as other people, but go for completely different skill order and tactics. My teams were usually just plain annoying and confusing.

But then again, I'm not much of a battler, I prefer just talking to people, taking it easy, analyzing the situations, having fun... I think I chose this field over any others because it says that the Sea Dragons are the bringers of calmness and reflection, but are also very temperamental. I am known by many to be a person who's going around being the biggest joker in the world, but just as much, I can be a person who will be the first one to talk to you if you're down, to see what's going on, to try and cheer you up. I am a good and loyal friend, a good listener and I like helping people out. About the temperament, I can sit still and take it for months at a time sometimes, but I'll explode sooner or later, and then just be a raging hurricane for five minutes, and then calm down completely like nothing happened. Sounds like the sea to me, if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure if this will go well :unsure:
Good luck to myself :unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sea Depths · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Aquƶs by tiptopolive of the ZB Theme Zone