Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Living in an Evil world; Becoming a servant of Jesus
Topic Started: Apr 18 2010, 09:31 PM (1,982 Views)
Joetopia
Crown Prince
Posted Image

"And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou anything unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me -Genesis 22:12 KJV

Shalom everyone Christ be with you!

Let us stand for the hymn and Praise Jesus

Have you noticed no one ever fears the Lord anymore. Actually it has become a tabboo subject. If you tell someone to fear the lord, "Oh no God's not

like that, a true christian wouldn't say that!". Or if you even use the sentence only Christians have access to heavan thats a big no no too despite the fact

the Bible does confirm it

Now what has happened here. Our ancestors were smart enough to know Jesus is the path to hevean, what happened to us?

And someone who calls themselves Christian often does not go to church,never prays or rarely does, never reads

scripture, never consults the lord with their problems. Not only that but people do the most evil things imaginable, such as adultry, blasphemy

devil worship, witchcraft, idolatry, murder, theft, rape, and tons of other evil things. Not because they messed up but to defy the Lord

"As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They

have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one.”
-Romans 3:10-12

This verse is dead on for the modern culture. It's time we start fearing the Lord again and trusting him again. Our culture is destroying the

righteousways, and it is under the influence of Satan. We have become unwise, and are but sheep who have lost our Sheperd. We need to start

trusting God

Whatever happened to this old thing in America?

Posted Image

We need to start trusting in Christ again. Recently I was really sad and I just felt like things wouldn't go well. God spoke to my heart, I felt

God speaking to me, I checked the problem and by a miracle he fixed the problem. I put my trust in Christ Jesus and he saved me. That's the lesson we

all need to learn. Trust and Fear the lord brothers!

Posted Image

I saw this great image, the man is skateboarding down a ramp. And behold they are stumbling. That is a lot like all of us. Like this man we

are all on a skateboard, and we need Jesus to keep us from falling over. We are all on a skateboard down a ramp and we must trust and fear in the

Lord or fall of the ramp

I was watching a video, where an Aethiest said for Christians to stop believing in the bible and live life. A Christian responded if you don't accept Jesus

you have to suffer God's wrath, seriously if you choose to reject Jesus you better hope the bible's not right. Think about it, makes a lot of sense.

Brothers we are living in a very evil corrupt world which seeks to take Jesus out. The world is often calling Christians hate mongers, it orders us to

accept all religions, to support homosexuality which is clearly defined as wrong by God, to suport premarital sex, to support the murder of babies calling

it the mothers right or "abortion", to support drugs, and other evil things of this world

Bretheren we shall love those in other religions, we shall love the homosexuals, we shall love those who have premarital sex, we shall love the baby

killers, we shall love the druggies, and we shall love the other evil people of this world.

But WE SHALL NEVER LOVE THE THINGS THAT THEY DO!

This culture is trying to make sinners out of us do not let it!

Brethern let me go on to say that despite the things the culture tells you about it, the Bible is God's holy word. The culture will tell you the Bible speaks

evil things, the bible was changed a lot by men, the bible is not God's orginal word, the bible is a lie, do not listen to it Brothers or you will be lost in

Satan's trap

Posted Image

This image is the bible, and that is God's power around it. You see the Bible is from God given to men so we may learn about him. The Lord

guides mento write the words in it. All things in the bible are given to men by the Lord

Brothers have you opened your eyes to the evil media?

Blasphemers like the show Family Guy, South Park, Futurama, the Simpsons, and other videos and shows have insulted Christ greatly!

They have disrespected our Lord who died on a cross because he loved us, so we may have eternal life! Is no one upset at this? Is there any of you

who are sick and tired of the anti Christian culture

But as the bible says we will be persecuted

I go to preach about God's word I get laughed out of places, I speak the truth and I am called by heathens, not a true Christian. While sometimes I

have my moments, I do preach Jesus faithfully. And the world has spit me out and now seeks to destroy me. We are persecuted for our faith but

remember as God has said

Blessed are you when men hate you, and and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man.

Be glad in that day and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven For in the same way their fathers used to treat the prophets.

-Luke 6:22-23

Let us stand for the song. "moans in the congegration" I know Brothers we have to actually stand lol. It's a beautiful song though you'll like

it

My Christian brothers as you noticed the verse of this sermon. It's that Abraham feared the lord so much he would give his only son to the

Lord. Would any of you do that now? Once Christian said they would rather take the mark of the beast to go to hell so their kids don'd die. Did not

Jesus give us life. I'm not telling you not to love your children, but put God first in everything you do. Let's be like Abraham and fear the lord, he

will bless us. Don't get me wrong I'm no Abraham either, I'm not being a hypocrite though, because I'm acknowledging I mess up there and telling you

thatit's something we need to work on. Work on it with me and be faithful to God like Abraham was.

Posted Image

Now your probably wondering why in the world would I put this image up? It's the fact that someday we have to be judged by God. We

should be righteous unlike this KKK member. Be faithful in the Lord and Love everyone, I guarantee you that this KKK member is probably not enjoying

hell right nowBrothers remember while we may hate what the heathens do we must love the heathens. When I speak of them I am not speaking that I

hate them. Love them and mourn for them hate no one. I do not hate people but I wish they would find Jesus

I want to try something new, less formal and more open about God. Clap your hands for this song! I know your sitting at home but do it if

you can. Clap in your chair and sing along if you know the words, if not try to sing along at least.

Posted Image

Let us say the Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in Heavan, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on Earth as it is in Heavan, give us this day

our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil,

for yours is the power, the glory, and the Kingdom forever. Amen

Blessed be God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
All: Blessed be his kingdom, now and for ever. Amen.

Alleluia. Christ is risen.
All: He is risen indeed. Alleluia.

There is one body and one spirit.
All: There is one hope to which we were called;
one Lord, one faith, one baptism,
All; one God and Father of all.

Peace be with you
All: and also with you.

On your way out please listen to the beautiful song of Christ

Edited by Joetopia, Apr 18 2010, 09:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yes the author of this article is correct, we live in an evil world. we were born into it, and assimilated information from it and from the people (including parents) living in it. Jesus lights up the darkness, and shows us how evil we and the world truly are. There is a God, His name is Jesus and He has prepared a place for those who trust in Him. To enter this place we must believe in Jesus and be baptised. Seek God with all your heart and He will be found by you, He promises it. His Word (the bible) is true, it is without error. The Holy Spirit guides those who put their trust in Him and has promised to be with them forever. God looks down from Heaven on the sons of man, to see if there are any who seek Him.

Are you seeking Him?
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · First Methodist Church of Great Anzia · Next Topic »
Add Reply