Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Methodist Church Act; Establish the Methodist Church
Topic Started: Apr 6 2010, 07:25 PM (615 Views)
Joetopia
Crown Prince
Methodist Church Act

Section I

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia is a church that has provided culture to the region of Great Anzia since the time of it's existence. However the

Methodist Church can not survive by it self. The Methodist Church has supported the government, and the King by who we serve

The Methodist Church is to be the official, only Great Anzian Church, and will be sponsored by Great Anzian government, however other Christian

denominations may also establish churches, just not receive government sponsorship, as it is not the governments duty to be sponsoring religions

Section II

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia will have the authority and the honor to bless the region and say prayers at regional events. The Methodist

Church will have the honor to bless Great Anzian troops in times of war and peace.

Section III

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia has it's leader who is appointed by the King of the Great Anzian government. The other Pastors, and workers

of the church are appointed by the Church's leader. The King has the right to fire the head of the Methodist Church of Great Anzia at any time, for any or

no reason, and replace that person with another. The Methodist Church has the right to administer weddings, funerals, talks, and all else involving

Christian ceremonies within the region.

Section IV

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia has the right to perform legal regional weddings meaning ones legally recognized by our region, however may

not perform same sex marriages. The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia has the right to refuse to wed someone based on a valid reason.

Section V

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia, as well as any Protestant Christian denomination that is legally approved by the King is exempt from taxes, in

order for it to do its duties as a Church

Section VI

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia may receive Federal loans if needed for it's own protection, and to give services to the poor.

With the signature of his Royal Highness this bill is passed (Father if you approve put your signature on the line below, can be typed)

-----------------------------------------------------
Edited by Joetopia, Apr 6 2010, 09:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King McDonalds 1
Member Avatar
Administrator (KING)
I will only signed this into law if this part emliminated:
Quote:

The Methodist Church will administer an oath selected by

the Great Anzian to government to the elected Chancellor, and all government positions, as well the King before they take office.

Joetopia
Crown Prince
My Father, His Royal Highness

I just mean you know how when presidents run for elections they take the oath of office. The church will send a pastor to give the person the oath before God

I will take it out Father, but surely our Chancellors should take an oath on the bible to serve the region

Either way Father I have taken it out, and am very gracious that you will accept the rest of the bill
Edited by Joetopia, Apr 6 2010, 09:34 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Joetopia
Apr 6 2010, 07:25 PM
Methodist Church Act

Section I

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia is a church that has provided culture to the region of Great Anzia since the time of it's existence. However the

Methodist Church can not survive by it self. The Methodist Church has supported the government, and the King by who we serve

The Methodist Church is to be the official, only Great Anzian Church, and will be sponsored by Great Anzian government, however other Christian

denominations may also establish churches, just not receive government sponsorship, as it is not the governments duty to be sponsoring religions

Section II

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia will have the authority and the honor to bless the region and say prayers at regional events. The Methodist

Church will have the honor to bless Great Anzian troops in times of war and peace.

Section III

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia has it's leader who is appointed by the King of the Great Anzian government. The other Pastors, and workers

of the church are appointed by the Church's leader. The King has the right to fire the head of the Methodist Church of Great Anzia at any time, for any or

no reason, and replace that person with another. The Methodist Church has the right to administer weddings, funerals, talks, and all else involving

Christian ceremonies within the region.

Section IV

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia has the right to perform legal regional weddings meaning ones legally recognized by our region, however may

not perform same sex marriages. The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia has the right to refuse to wed someone based on a valid reason.

Section V

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia, as well as any Protestant Christian denomination that is legally approved by the King is exempt from taxes, in

order for it to do its duties as a Church

Section VI

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia may receive Federal loans if needed for it's own protection, and to give services to the poor.

With the signature of his Royal Highness this bill is passed (Father if you approve put your signature on the line below, can be typed)

-----------------------------------------------------
Joseph, I told you that it should be carried out one step at a time. This kind of law will only get us in troudble. Especially if passed by a KING'S DECREE.
Quote Post Goto Top

Joetopia
Crown Prince
Friend

No, one step at a time is bad. We need to establish it at once for the future of

Great Anzia

How will it get us in trouble how? It will be perfectly lawful as you know

And people will be fine with this, we'll pick up more Christian loyal nations too

I urge you my father to pass this bill for our region

Exidor

Well I for one am against any kind of official religion.
Governmental affairs should be kept separate. I support an open policy not favoring or forcing any religion on anybody.

King McDonalds 1
Member Avatar
Administrator (KING)
what about the president placing his hand on the bible and reciting his oath?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Joetopia
Apr 6 2010, 07:25 PM
Methodist Church Establishment Decree

Section I

Methodist Church can not survive by itself. The Methodist Church has supported the government, and the King by who we serve

Therefore, the Methodist Church shall from this day be the only official Great Anzian Church. All other religions and denominations are to be tolerated and given freedom of worship, however, they will not be granted any special privileges by the state, and will not have the right to use public properties for worship.

Section II

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia will have the authority and the honor to bless the region at public events,or at sites of battles, without fear of persecution or mockery. Anyone who blasphemes the name of the Father Almighty, or Christ Jesus, or the Comforter, shall be prosecuted by the courts. This, however, does not cover mere disbelief in the Trinity, without insulting the Godhead or the Body of Christ.

All government officials will also have to swear an oath before taking office, saying " I pledge in the name of the Almighty God my loyalty to His Royal Majestic Highness the King of Great Anzia, and the First Methodist Church. I declare that my whole life shall be dedicated to the service of the People's Kingdom of Great Anzia, and to what it stands for, one nation under God, indivisible, for liberty and love."

Section III

The Methodist Church shall be governed by a Presbyter-Elder, who will be appointed by the King. The Presbyter-Elder will choose all other church leaders, such as ministers and pastors. The King, however, will have no further role in the affairs of the church.
Section IV
The Methodist Churh of Great Anzia will have the right to perform legally-recognised marriages. The Methodist Church will not, however, be forced to perform a service for anyone, should it be against the beliefs of the church.

Section V

The First Methodist Church of Great Anzia and other Trinitarian Protestant Churches will be exempt from taxes, so as to aid it in its functions as a Church.

Section VI

The First Methodist Church will be entitled to interest-free loans from the state as long as the money is used for charitable purposes. The state is also obliged to provide places of worship for the members of the church.

Signature:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
His Royal Majestic Highness the King of Great Anzia
Edited
Quote Post Goto Top

Joetopia
Crown Prince
It's edited because the King told me to take it out

Deleted User
Deleted User

If you take away the Holy Bible part, I'm sure that it woudn't be very religious.After all, it just talks about "in the name of the Almighty God" and loyalty to the First Methodist Church. And this makes sense since there's an established church.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Royal Palace · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: