Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The ISIS Empire
Topic Started: Apr 5 2010, 05:50 AM (770 Views)
Solenoc
Member Avatar

I am here for formal discussions between the whole of the ISIS Empire, which consists of the State Regions of: Illumina, Stonehenege, Imperialism, and Stronghold.

As Grand Chancellor of the ISIS Empire, I do, hereby represent my Empire, the Global GuideStones and the Citizens of our Grand Machine.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Solenoc
Member Avatar

I certainly would like to invite an exchange in embassies between our two governments.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Of course. I suppose.... you could establish it in our capital?
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

And also, what are the terms of our friendship?
P.S Bad avatar>(
Quote Post Goto Top

Solenoc
Member Avatar

Most Definately,

Likewise, upon registering on our forum. Sign the Diplomat Registry, once you do, automatically, you may viewthe rest of our forum. Being Globalists, our diplomats hold full citizenship rights, so you can partipate in our government activities as well (including running for office). We invite you to post updates about yor region in your embassy.

Solenoc
Member Avatar

Simple terms for us anyway. we reguard everyone as neutral. Eventhose who invaded us today are still neutrl inour eyes. We are globalists we do not distinguish beteen friend or foe, invader or defender, or other suct regionalist labalings.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Solenoc
Apr 5 2010, 06:00 AM
Most Definately,

Likewise, upon registering on our forum. Sign the Diplomat Registry, once you do, automatically, you may viewthe rest of our forum. Being Globalists, our diplomats hold full citizenship rights, so you can partipate in our government activities as well (including running for office). We invite you to post updates about yor region in your embassy.
May I propose that a proper exchange be made among His Majesty's Government in Great Anzia's ministers first? We'll get back to you as soon as possible.(and this thread should become very spammy)
Quote Post Goto Top

Solenoc
Member Avatar

Most Definately, We are in tough boat now anyway, with so much going on the the lack of infrastructure to maintain 150 people in 2 weeks, is overloading us (God Bless the ISIS Recruiter)!. As I mentioned, we will be ratifying the Federal Commissions Act, which will detail ourforeign policy much more specifically, so perhaps after that point we can continue talks.

I always welcome talks with foreign leaders of all types, an I certainly do not want to hinder any relationship because it is to early for us to handle properly.

Solenoc
Member Avatar

Oh, and if it is possible, we do wecome regular postings from your church, if you wish to branch out.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I suppose that should be left to Joseph?
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Chancellor's Office · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: