Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Gardenworks. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features . Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Tree
Topic Started: May 9 2009, 09:17 PM (372 Views)
Shadows
Member Avatar

My daughter brought me a new tree for Mothers day. It is a Pendulus Ceder. I am going to cut down a crab apple and dug it out ( I am the worlds slowest digger) and put my new tree there. daydreamin Like I need another tree. Shadows
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Natureschild
Member Avatar
Manager

Happy Mother's Day to you! From the name, this tree sounds like a weeping type? Should be very pretty.

Shadows
Member Avatar

I took a pix of the tree and several other things. Well I went to put my card in the printer stuck it in the wrong slot. It fell all the way in and flopped sideways. Only way to get it out will be to take the printer all apart. I am so dumb sometimes. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Shadows

April
Member Avatar

I just Googled the tree, they are very pretty.

Shadows
Member Avatar

I made mistake. After reading the tag with my glasses on. It is a Weeping White Pine. Has long blusih green needles. Shadows

Natureschild
Member Avatar
Manager

Oooo, that should be very attractive. I like white pines with their long soft needles.

April
Member Avatar

Still a beautiful tree. :)

eeplants
Member Avatar

I searched for the picture of the, Pendulus Ceder that your daughter brought you and I say that it is one great and beautiful tree. I wonder where she bought it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Flowers & Landscape Plants · Next Topic »
Add Reply