Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Gardenworks. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features . Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bunnies
Topic Started: May 4 2009, 04:37 AM (488 Views)
Natureschild
Member Avatar
Manager

There's quite a few cottontails hopping around the yard. They come up to the gardens in front. I usually only see them alot in the spring and early summer. After that, I don't know where they go. I think they've been doing the mating dance....chasing around. I have one garden bunny, but they don't interact much. Sometimes he is out front when they are. They watch each other but don't get close.

With them, the guineas, and the wild birds, there's quite a bit of action in the yard lately.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

busyb
No Avatar

I have a lot. The dogs are fenced in the back and can't run around anymore. Had one to sit and watch me plant my garden. I check my cabbage plants to see how many they have eaten. None at this present time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Critters · Next Topic »
Add Reply