Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Gardenworks. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features . Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rain Rain Rain
Topic Started: May 4 2009, 04:29 AM (445 Views)
Natureschild
Member Avatar
Manager

Ok, I can't complain too much about rain after the 2 yr drought, but it's getting pretty soggy around here. It's rained all day for the last 3 days. The grass is growing too fast! I need some dry days to cut the grass before it gets too high.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

April
Member Avatar

I know exactly how you feel, Dennie. My yard is literally flooding. The plants love it though. I have a lilly near the mailbox that's more than thriving.

Natureschild
Member Avatar
Manager

Oh yeah! The gardens are looking good this year! The best fertilizer for daylilies is rain and they look great! If it ever stops raining I'll get a pic of the early daylilies. They are blooming now.

MandMrabbitry
No Avatar

you guys can send the rain this way. we were supposed to get it for the last 3 days but all of a sudden the winds chaged and it went the other way :(

busyb
No Avatar

My back yard needs cut bad. My veggie garden loves the rain. Can't wait until I get fresh squash and tomatoes.

eeplants
Member Avatar

Me too, i just do not like frequent rain as it ruins my garden and my crops, especially the flowers

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Garden Bench · Next Topic »
Add Reply