Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How is your day going?; Ongoing topic
Topic Started: Feb 16 2008, 02:06 AM (63,150 Views)
Mike
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
For my first constructive topic, this one seems appropriate.

Today I again checked to see whether Don's forum is up and going and whether he answered my PM over at the Open Door. This is the only source I know of where he is a member outside his forum that has gone off line. And I was just getting comfortable there. :(

I also visited the Zetaboards help forum. It has been a long time since a messed around with a forum in the back room. I'm afraid I'm computer challenged. :'(

So this will be my refuge and I invite others to join me here as I intend to keep the low stress atmosphere going un-interrupted.

By the way, the wind is really howling here today. It started two days ago and hasn't let up. The temperature is around 60 but feels like 40 from the wind affect.

How is your day going?
Edited by Mike, Feb 16 2008, 02:08 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jelly Bean
Member Avatar
Fire & Ice Senior Diplomat
[ * ]
had a great day at work...no big issues and everyone was fixable smiles...rare to get that in a day...of course I wasn't on my floor was on a respiratory unit with mostly pneumonias and such....sure was different.

Jelly Bean
Member Avatar
[ * ]
test

colo_crawdad
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Going to be a GREAT day! To borrow from Mark Twain, when I got up this morning, I read the obits and my name wasn't there. Yep, I'm going to have a GREAT day.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mike
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Me too Lowell, now that i have this little place up and running. And of course after a night of feverish fiddling to straighten out some problems here, Yodi and Sadie decided to wake up early. So with the sun not up, we were off for our morning stroll. Sometimes I'd like to wring a couple of necks... More on that in another topic that needs to come out.

Jelly Bean
Member Avatar
[ * ]
lol..hey my posts showed up, good deal....
I got a DVD of "no country for old men", I'm working with a gal whos daughters are in the screen actors guild and they got it to view for the oscar vote.

Mike
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Wow a free directors cut version. Are they supposed to pass them around?

Mike
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
If you could have witnessed sonrise this morning here in the high desert, it would be impossible to deny a supreme beings existence. No human hand or mind could have duplicated or came anywhere close to matching in art, the beauty before me. Breathtaking.

We have no wind.. [for a change]..and a projected high near 70.

I attend earlybird Mass and find this time of the day akin to a battery charger. No big plans for me. How about you?
Edited by Mike, Feb 17 2008, 11:40 PM.

colo_crawdad
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I'm just going to watch the snow showers and scoop the driveway now and then. We also plan to watch the "Sprint Cup" Daytona 500.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jelly Bean
Member Avatar
[ * ]
A Friend
Feb 17 2008, 10:50 AM
Wow a free directors cut version. Are they supposed to pass them around?
she told me not to copy it...I didn't get to watch it yesterday...oscars are almost here, and I have hardly seen anything this year...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fire And Ice General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Website Traffic Analysis