Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome; Here we go again
Topic Started: Feb 15 2008, 11:47 AM (9,393 Views)
RTD
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gord, born 1973, living in the same town in NW Ontario.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DanielDenali
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Dan, Washington State, 47 6'3 224 lb's

We'll see how this goes. I may not post much here, but since Moolah is here, I thought I would come and cause a little indigestion for him. :)

Jim Miller
Member Avatar
Survived the cleansing...so far.
[ * ]
Welcome RTD and Daniel.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hi Daniel, how is hanging dude? LOL
Dang, this is like old home week or something around here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mike
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
This does feel like a reunion.

Remember the Fire forum? None of us knew who the administrator was and it ran on it's own until some hacker destroyed it. I miss some of the folks from back then and maybe more will jump in here.

Jelly Bean
Member Avatar
Fire & Ice Senior Diplomat
[ * ]
me too...hi danny...this is like old times, when things were REALLY good! I have got the biggest smile on my face right now, welcome RTD too, and mcrmoso (did I spell that right?) we got so many members now, I don't even know who has joined till they make a post

Deleted User
Deleted User

I didn't see mcronso (lol) but now don't even try to make his dog a member of this forum, I already have dibs on Banjo.
Quote Post Goto Top

DanielDenali
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hello everyone. I REALLY have enjoyed not posting on the net these last several months. I probably won't be posting much, but since this site actually allows me to be a member, I thought I would join, and at the very least secure my screen name.

Mike
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
For some reason, I think you will be posting more than you think Dan. LOL. I can't wait to read about the animals and life around your home. I bet that boy is getting big, and full of adventure...

Jelly Bean
Member Avatar
Fire & Ice Senior Diplomat
[ * ]
...and we have had lots of work done at the house danny, I could of used your painting expertise...I'll tell ya about that later, gotta run to bed, nite all!

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Welcome · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Website Traffic Analysis