Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Some gun facts… Good stuff!; Less pansies out there...
Topic Started: Dec 4 2011, 11:23 AM (983 Views)
donsm60
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Black Friday broke the all-time NICS search record by 30k background checks in a day, people are waking up! :smile:

Gun sales

Our governor Scott negotiated with the icon of weapons “Colt” to build a new facility creating 60+ new jobs. :toasting:

Colts from Florida, very cool!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Thumper
Member Avatar
Fire & Ice Senior Diplomat
[ * ]
If everyone carried, we would be a much more peaceful society.

donsm60
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thumper, we’re brothers on that thought! Most of the bad boys have never fired a weapon much less any training and the vast majority would fall in the presence of people that take their self-defense even remotely serious.

tomdrobin
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Could a pansie own a gun, and a he man be opposed to gun ownership?
Seems plausible to me.

Jim Miller
Member Avatar
Survived the cleansing...so far.
[ * ]
Do you own a gun, Tom?

tomdrobin
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jim Miller
Dec 4 2011, 01:54 PM
Do you own a gun, Tom?
Yes, a 12 gauge shotgun, a 22 carbine with leopold scope and an RWS pellet rifle. I've had my eye on a stainless 357 mag revolver down at the local gun shop. But, I'd had other places that needed the $500+ more.

My point in case you missed it is owning a gun or not has nothing to do with your masculinity. It's like the statement by many of the right wingers that people on that left aren't patriotic americans.

retired
Member Avatar
Gold Star Member
[ * ]
If you handle your guns and have special names for each one does that make you a tougher person.
Does polishing your firearms a lot make you a gun abuser. And last when i walk through my local sporting goods store i want to hold every weapon. Am i a gun nut ?

Jim Miller
Member Avatar
[ * ]
tomdrobin
Dec 4 2011, 02:05 PM
Jim Miller
Dec 4 2011, 01:54 PM
Do you own a gun, Tom?
Yes, a 12 gauge shotgun, a 22 carbine with leopold scope and an RWS pellet rifle. I've had my eye on a stainless 357 mag revolver down at the local gun shop. But, I'd had other places that needed the $500+ more.

My point in case you missed it is owning a gun or not has nothing to do with your masculinity. It's like the statement by many of the right wingers that people on that left aren't patriotic americans.
Just wanted to see if you would answer your own question.

telcoman
Member Avatar
[ * ]
It is sad you seem to live in a society where you feel its necessary to be armed. I am not going to judge, if I lived there I might well own one myself. I hope it does not go that way here, but I have my doubts that it won't.

Jim Miller
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I have never felt the need to be armed. I enjoy having the choice. Your citizenry obviously isn't responsible enough to have that choice. Perhaps the problem isn't here.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fire And Ice General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Website Traffic Analysis