Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gingrich, poor kids should learn work ethic by; cleaning toilets
Topic Started: Dec 3 2011, 11:51 PM (300 Views)
Thumper
Member Avatar
Fire & Ice Senior Diplomat
[ * ]
My, my, my.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-kennedy-shriver/the-solution-to-poverty-k_b_1126505.html
Edited by Thumper, Dec 3 2011, 11:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

yeah he is electable..............
Quote Post Goto Top

Chris
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Yes, the Gingrich the liberal media misrepresents and liberals believe in is unelectable.

I'm surprised liberals are so gullible, well, no, not surprised at all.

If you follow Thumper's link, the op ed has a link to Newt saying this: "'Really poor children, in really poor neighborhoods have no habits of working and have nobody around them who works so they have no habit of showing up on Monday,' Gingrich claimed." The only thing resembling support for the op ed's misrepresentation is a hint Newt said students should be hired as janitors. If you bothered to search around you'd find, for example, GINGRICH CALLS CHILD LABOR LAWS ‘STUPID’, WANTS TO REPLACE JANITORS WITH POOR KIDS, where Newt says “Most of these schools ought to get rid of the unionized janitors, have one master janitor and pay local students to take care of the school. The kids would actually do work, they would have cash, they would have pride in the schools, they’d begin the process of rising.”

Misrepresentations as deliberate as that are better considered lies.

There are plenty reasons not to vote for Gingrich, he's a flipflopping big government con. See, for example, You people can’t seriously be thinking of nominating Gingrich.
Edited by Chris, Dec 4 2011, 12:32 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

How come you do not post on Jims links of the same nature.............Cause you republicans are so untruthful?
Quote Post Goto Top

Chris
Member Avatar
[ * ]
jcapps
Dec 4 2011, 12:53 AM
How come you do not post on Jims links of the same nature.............Cause you republicans are so untruthful?
Speaking of untruthful, I'm not a Republican, so why did you make that up? Try dealing with reality, jcapps, it will serve you better.

What thread of Jim's misrepresents someone that you would like me to comment on?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Chris
Dec 4 2011, 01:07 AM
jcapps
Speaking of untruthful, I'm not a Republican, so why did you make that up? Try dealing with reality, jcapps, it will serve you better.

What thread of Jim's misrepresents someone that you would like me to comment on?
You are in denial
Quote Post Goto Top

Chris
Member Avatar
[ * ]
jcapps
Dec 4 2011, 01:27 AM
Chris
Dec 4 2011, 01:07 AM
jcapps

You are in denial
Caught making something up you defend it? And I'm in denial, lol.

Banandangees
Member Avatar
[ * ]
You can't know "poor" unless you humble yourself. You can't just "gift" your way to a social solution. It hasn't worked the world over.

Thumper
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Shoot man, Gingrich has found a way to get by without the illegals, get rid of child labor laws and work the underpriveleged children. Everyone wins. Yazzow.

Chris
Member Avatar
[ * ]
He was referring to high school kids. I started working in elementary, bought my first bike just before 7th grade.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fire And Ice General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Website Traffic Analysis