Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wealth Redistribution!; Po' Red States Steal from California
Topic Started: Sep 18 2011, 03:26 AM (649 Views)
Corky52
No Avatar
Fire & Ice Senior Diplomat
[ * ]
$0.22 of every California dollar that goes to Washington gets stolen and sent to help some po' red state, wealth redistribution in it's truest form.

:smoker:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jim Miller
Member Avatar
Glad to be back...so far.
[ * ]
Isn't that what you far-left liberals want?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

colo_crawdad
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I guess the only wealth distribution favoured by the far right wingnuts is that that goes to their red states. Isn't that right, Jim?

Jim Miller
Member Avatar
Glad to be back...so far.
[ * ]
Nope. I will leave wealth distribution to you far-left wingnuts and the New Messiah.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

campingken
No Avatar
[ * ]
Poor Jim. He is a Union member who thinks that he is a conservative and he believes that the west and east coast only support the "more toes than teeth" states when a Democrat is in the White House. I suspect that most of his former "business" students are now enjoying exciting careers in the fast food industry.

Deleted User
Deleted User

campingken
Sep 18 2011, 04:06 AM
Poor Jim. He is a Union member who thinks that he is a conservative and he believes that the west and east coast only support the "more toes than teeth" states when a Democrat is in the White House. I suspect that most of his former "business" students are now enjoying exciting careers in the fast food industry.
Too funny Ken!
Quote Post Goto Top

colo_crawdad
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jim Miller
Sep 18 2011, 03:44 AM
Nope. I will leave wealth distribution to you far-left wingnuts and the New Messiah.
So you oppose redistributing wealth from California to the red States?

Banandangees
Member Avatar
[ * ]
How about continental wealth distribution since we all live on the same continent?

colo_crawdad
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I wonder if there are any "conservatives" here who would have the red States return the money to California?

Banandangees
Member Avatar
[ * ]
What about the other blue state returning some of that money to California also; you know, sharing the sacrifice like Obama wants? And, maybe Texas for "stealing" some of their businesses away from them? California is like Greece... they can't afford themselves even though there are many super wealthy (filthy rich) living there, like Barbara Streisand and other wealthy Hollywooders. They could set an example of "sharing." But I think they just mean for others to do the helping/sharing so they can continue to live the royal life style while "singing out" for others to join hands.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fire And Ice · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Website Traffic Analysis