Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jenny; Puleeeese
Topic Started: Sep 18 2011, 03:13 AM (367 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Anyone who does not believe Jenny is Moolah reincarnated, is just downright naive. If you don't believe me just sit back now and watch the action. :) I am inventing some entertainment for myself, tired of watching TV.

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

How are you typing with broken hands?

lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

jcapps
Sep 18 2011, 03:22 AM

lol
The same way you wipe your ass and sniff your fingers. With my left hand.

I am sure Mike or Pat could convince you that I am not Spear if they wanted to. However, if that little fantasy makes you hard they might not want to destroy the pleasure you get from it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Jenny
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Yet another attack by Mike Green on me. This is why I asked for the rules to be clarified or if they even apply and I guess that is why I was ignored by Pat and Mike.
I have better things to do than defend your baseless accusations Mike Green. I do think the spoofer has it right about your accident.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mike Green
Sep 18 2011, 05:12 AM
jcapps
Sep 18 2011, 03:22 AM

lol
The same way you wipe your ass and sniff your fingers. With my left hand.

I am sure Mike or Pat could convince you that I am not Spear if they wanted to. However, if that little fantasy makes you hard they might not want to destroy the pleasure you get from it.
So I wipe my ass with your left hand?
Quote Post Goto Top

colo_crawdad
Member Avatar
Fire & Ice Senior Diplomat
[ * ]
Jenny,

Since you only joined this forum on Aug 2, 2011. how many attacks could Mike Green have made on you? Or, have you been here before under some other screen name9s)?

Bobcatkitty
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Let's see what we have here:

JeMoNeBo. Can anysay that really fast? Je-Mo-Ne-Bo. Does anyone have anything to add to the <nick>

Deleted User
Deleted User

Now how did I know that Moolah would surface on this thread I started. :teeth: That's twice now that I have exposed Moolah trying to fool people using yet another identity. There has only been one person to ever refer to me as "Green" and to habitually complain about being picked on, and to send PMs to Admin complaining of being picked on. Yep gang, Moolah is back, starring as Jenny this time around.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well if Jenny is moolah, and it seems that way. Its sad that he has to come back to a forum that does not want him. Does he not have any other hobbies.

But then again it seems you can get away with a lot here, Timmy posted personal names 2x and is still a member. To me thats worse than anything moo ever did
Quote Post Goto Top

Pat
Member Avatar
Fire & Ice Senior Diplomat
[ * ]
Whether Jenny is Moolah/Neutral or not, I'm sure my brother is more on top of these things than he once was. Anymore, I don't know who the hell I'm replying to on this board or how many are using multiple screen names. Sybil is alive and well on this board.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fire And Ice · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Website Traffic Analysis