Kanna}}
{{Reya Starylight}}
{{Hadou}}

司 Librarians:
{{Potato}}
{{Mango}}
{{Grond}}

Fairy Tail Guild RP Current News

Hey everyone, it's me, your Lord and Savior, your Once and Future King, and your new Admin-for-Life Unlimit Sendo. I'm here to drop some turnbuckle-diving elbows and awesome news. There's been some relatively small updates to rulings regarding summon familiars and single summons. Additionally, there's also been a pretty big update in regards to the AP shop which reorganizes it and adds a ton of new stuff. You can find that in the AP Shop section under Item Creation. Check it out.

FTG Staff
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 3.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Add Reply
Blasted Bandits!; Jaxus/Actaeon Mission
Topic Started: May 13 2018, 06:39 AM (59 Views)
SilverRush
Member Avatar
I don't even know.
Jaxus laid back in a tall tree, surrounded by thick foliage, calmly looking upwards in a lazy daze, waiting for Persies to return. Some time before this, Jaxus' accepted a mission from the knights to re-capture supplies, armor, and weapons from an errant bandit camp. Though perhaps one of the more dangerous missions he had taken, he had little worry, not only due to his own strength, but the assurance that the knights dispatched Actaeon along with him. Even with the large difference in numbers, surely a talented knight and a mage like himself would be enough to assure some level of safety. All the while, in the distance, Persies slowly circled around the bandit camp, scouting the area, and attempting to determine where their stash was.

"Oi, Actaeon, how ya' wanna' do this when we figure out where the stuff they took is? I'm kinda' just hopin' they'll surrender, but I doubt'll work..." Sighing slightly, bringing a hand over his head and rubbing his temples, Jaxus pondered over the situation and how best to attack or fight if that wasn't an option, a minor headache forming, hoping he wouldn't need to bloody his hands here like he did in the war. A minor tremor starting to begin around his hands, Jaxus reached into his coat, pulling out a silver flask, that just slightly gleamed in the evening light, popping off the top and taking a few deep swigs.

"Aaaah..." Pulling the flask away and popping the cork back on, Jaxus cringed slightly, shaking his head before his gaze turned to Actaeon. "Oh, you a fan of Scotch by the way?~" Without really waiting for an answer, Jaxus would lightly toss the flask towards the green haired knight, offering a drink in good nature. "Catch!~" After all, they were probably going to have a busy evening.
Edited by SilverRush, May 13 2018, 09:53 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · West Bosco · Next Topic »
Add Reply

NSRP One Piece Explore Pokemon Godai TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP FF:Adventure Scarlet Night Overtale, A Post-Pacifist Undertale RP Red Like RosesSengoku HorizonRorupurei
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]