Kanna}}
{{Reya Starylight}}
{{Hadou}}

司 Librarians:
{{Potato}}
{{Mango}}
{{Grond}}

Fairy Tail Guild RP Current News

Hey everyone, it's me, your Lord and Savior, your Once and Future King, and your new Admin-for-Life Unlimit Sendo. I'm here to drop some turnbuckle-diving elbows and awesome news. There's been some relatively small updates to rulings regarding summon familiars and single summons. Additionally, there's also been a pretty big update in regards to the AP shop which reorganizes it and adds a ton of new stuff. You can find that in the AP Shop section under Item Creation. Check it out.

FTG Staff
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 3.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Add Reply
Ahhhh Little Notice Sorry
Topic Started: Apr 27 2018, 09:50 PM (62 Views)
Reya Starlyght
Member Avatar
Verba volant, scripta manent.

DAAAAAAAAAH I WANNA SCREAM AND CRY FOR VARIOUS REASONS!

Seriously though, been a rough past two days. Totally doesn't have anything to do with something something spoilers. In any case, I'm off to a spring camp in which I just got notified that there are no phones, so no phones. I'll be gone until what is probably mid-day Sunday, although I'm not entirely sure, and hopefully I'll be able to catch up with everyone that's been waiting on me. Then again, we're going to the friendly neighborhood Holocaust museum on Monday so....

I usually don't say this, but my muse and emotional stability has dived off the deep end recently, so apologies if once I do get around to posting they might not be the best quality for a bit. I'll get over everything soon enough *cough cough* Solo *cough cough* but yeah. See you guys in a bit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reya Starlyght
Member Avatar
Verba volant, scripta manent.

And back. Muse is still somewhat lacking, but I'll try to post for those that have been waiting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcomes and Absences · Next Topic »
Add Reply

NSRP One Piece Explore Pokemon Godai TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP FF:Adventure Scarlet Night Overtale, A Post-Pacifist Undertale RP Red Like RosesSengoku HorizonRorupurei
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]