Kanna}}
{{Reya Starylight}}
{{Hadou}}

司 Librarians:
{{Potato}}
{{Mango}}
{{Grond}}

Fairy Tail Guild RP Current News

Hey everyone, it's me, your Lord and Savior, your Once and Future King, and your new Admin-for-Life Unlimit Sendo. I'm here to drop some turnbuckle-diving elbows and awesome news. There's been some relatively small updates to rulings regarding summon familiars and single summons. Additionally, there's also been a pretty big update in regards to the AP shop which reorganizes it and adds a ton of new stuff. You can find that in the AP Shop section under Item Creation. Check it out.

FTG Staff
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 3.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Add Reply
Holder Magic
Topic Started: Mar 5 2018, 04:50 PM (101 Views)
Luffy1045
Member Avatar
Let the flan flow through you.
Hey guys! Quick question for you all.

It's concerning Holder Magic and the weapons you possess.

Let's say I have a weapon I want to make that can take three forms (Bo Staff, Sword & Shield, Bow). Could my Holder magic apply all three? Obviously a technique for the bo staff would not apply to the bow, etc.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tenken
Member Avatar
Hoennese and proud!

Sounds like you're trying to cheat around the Holder rules to me...

Luffy1045
Member Avatar
Let the flan flow through you.
What do you mean?

Mazohyst
Member Avatar
Stay the course.

He means that, functionally, having a weapon that can take 3 forms like that and having your holder magic apply to all three is similar in nature to having three holder items which is why he's saying you're trying to cheat around holder rules.

I'll posit further and say that having a holder item with three radically different forms like that probably wouldn't be acceptable. The forms are just too different. Even if it's one item in a physical sense, it's undeniably three items in a practical sense. If you were to say have a Bo Staff that splits up into nunchucks or a three sectioned staff or a sword that splits into a chainsword or into two swords, that might be more applicable, however.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hyphen
Member Avatar
yes helo it is i hifen
You could have three T3 Holders. Would be horrible "theme"-economy though. You could opt for healing or whatever instead.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Knowledge and Queries · Next Topic »
Add Reply

NSRP One Piece Explore Pokemon Godai TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP FF:Adventure Scarlet Night Overtale, A Post-Pacifist Undertale RP Red Like RosesSengoku HorizonRorupurei
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]