Kanna}}
{{Reya Starylight}}
{{Hadou}}

司 Librarians:
{{Potato}}
{{Mango}}
{{Grond}}

Fairy Tail Guild RP Current News

2018. Can you believe it? What the hell happened? '17 went by like nobody's business. For many, it was a fun year. For some, it was a stressful one. But now, it's finally over and we can usher in the next. Let's make 2018 a year of improvement, both for ourselves and this site, and let's continue to stay awesome and get even more awesome. Let's kill it and live it!

One more thing! There's also a nice little event on New Year's Resolutions you can find in the Site Events section of the board. Also, the 5th Phase of the Boscan War is commencing! You can find sign-ups and information in the Site Events section as well. Happy New Year, everyone. Stay awesome.

FTG Staff
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 3.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Add Reply
GFX Boounty - 10 USD
Topic Started: Sep 17 2017, 03:50 AM (84 Views)
Jossle
Member Avatar
Swordsman & Swordsmith as One!

I am officially placing a bounty for information on any good commission artist willing to work to make FTG new skin. I will pay 10 USD + 10 mil Jewels in game via paypal for for contact details of good commission artist provided that the following two conditions:

• 1. It is an commissioned artist not some guy willing to make a buck. I am going to be paying for this and this is going to be a pretty big job since is not just restoration but actually creating seasonal skins as well so i want the best, i can make exceptions provided the artist shows me some of his previous works

• 2.That i actually choose to go with the person you are recommending, meaning this bounty will be paid once the commission is set and not just for participation

now, if you know an an artist , post here after you have send them the following message, properly filled.

Quote:

I am [your name here] and i am representing the fairy tail guild RP board (enter site url here), and we would like to place a commission.

You see, because of photobuckets recent-ish changes to the 3rd party hosting we lost most of our skin's links to images, we still have a copy of the CSS code and we would like to re-use it or upgrade it if you have suggestions

The commission would be for you to make set graphics for the old CSS for different events/times

-Day
-Night
-Summer Vacations
-Valentines Day
-Anniversary
-Halloween
-Xmas

If you are interested in this job, please contact us via whatsapp directly at 1-829-599-2021 or at master-code@live.com so we can discuss further details such as cost.

XOXO, [your name here]
Edited by Jossle, Sep 17 2017, 03:54 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Art Gallery · Next Topic »
Add Reply

NSRP One Piece Explore Pokemon Godai TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP FF:Adventure Scarlet Night Overtale, A Post-Pacifist Undertale RP Red Like RosesSengoku HorizonRorupurei
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]