Kanna}}
{{Reya Starylight}}
{{Hadou}}

司 Librarians:
{{Potato}}
{{Mango}}
{{Grond}}

Fairy Tail Guild RP Current News

2018. Can you believe it? What the hell happened? '17 went by like nobody's business. For many, it was a fun year. For some, it was a stressful one. But now, it's finally over and we can usher in the next. Let's make 2018 a year of improvement, both for ourselves and this site, and let's continue to stay awesome and get even more awesome. Let's kill it and live it!

One more thing! There's also a nice little event on New Year's Resolutions you can find in the Site Events section of the board. Also, the 5th Phase of the Boscan War is commencing! You can find sign-ups and information in the Site Events section as well. Happy New Year, everyone. Stay awesome.

FTG Staff
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 3.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Add Reply
Guild Purchases
Topic Started: Apr 30 2016, 10:46 PM (241 Views)
Mazohyst
Member Avatar
Stay the course.

To make a Guild Purchase, simply copy this template and fill it out. Then, once you're done, post it in this thread. For Major Guilds, you will need at least an active 1/3rd of your guild's members to make the purchase. This is done by having those members post following the purchase request saying they're for it. From there, the purchase will be approved and edited into the Guild's assets by the Guild Librarian, a Global Moderator, or higher. For Minor Guilds it is through whatever process is decided on. Guild purchases are non-refundable except in rare abuse cases.

[b]Guild Name:[/b] (Name of your guild)
[b]GP Being Spent:[/b] (The amount of GP being spent total)
[b]Asset Being Purchased:[/b] (Which guild asset are you buying?)
[b]Description:[/b] (Description of the building or the worker you are purchasing. This will be added into your guild's asset descriptions, which is just a post containing what assets your guild has located in its sub-forum. Can be left blank or N/A.)
Edited by Mazohyst, May 1 2016, 03:16 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SilverRush
Member Avatar
I don't even know.
Guild Name: Blue Pegasus
GP Being Spent: 45GP
Asset Being Purchased: Grandest Guild Hall (30GP+5x3GP)
Description: N/A. If there's anything for the staff to add, I'd wish to let them do it.

So, yeah, making a vote for this as we already have master craftsman and grand buildings, and this will allow us to upgrade them further. Anyone else down?

Side note, the BP Vault hasn't been updated in some time it looks like, as the last update was in January. If there are 5 members now or more, I'll adjust the values to the proper amount. Iirc, Isla joined recently, but I'm not sure if someone else is inactive by now.

Thankies Fum.~

Accepted.
Edited by Fumus, Apr 12 2017, 03:52 AM.

AniJay
Member Avatar
the pocket kitty
I'm game for that

Fumus
Member Avatar
・。゜. ヘ(゜Д、゜)ノ

Since the purchase is being made at the end of March, BP is considered to have five (5) active members at this time. you'll need to adjust the number accordingly. You'll also need one (1) more approval from another guild mate.

SilverRush
Member Avatar
I don't even know.
I changed it to the appropriate value Fum, it's now 45GP to account for 5 members, though, if I may ask for assistance, I'm abit confused. The main post says one requires 1/3 or more of the guilds support to make a purchase, and with 5 characters, Ani possessing two and I myself one, do we need a third member to input when over half of the guild's active characters all voting for it? Pages isn't around lately, but I could ask Trix to input a vote if necessary.

Fumus
Member Avatar
・。゜. ヘ(゜Д、゜)ノ

I made a reading mistake. You and Ani are enough for the Hall purchase to be accepted.

SilverRush
Member Avatar
I don't even know.
Guild Name: Blue Pegasus
GP Being Spent: Unsure, since the guild bank hasn't been updated in awhile. If we still have four active members, I believe it would be 42GP.
Asset Being Purchased: Grand Master BlackSmith
Description: N/A Already exists. Though if the extra [/center] code could be removed from the right side of the picture, (Or properly centering it if it isn't already.) that'd be appreciated. I submitted that blacksmith idea, but didn't realize the typo until after submission.

Side note: Proposing this vote due to how as of right now, the enchanting and equipment systems for guilds arn't quite in place, but the blacksmith discounts are still a thing and can be useful for the current moment until the other guild features are finished, raising the 15% discount on items to 20%. Anyone else down to vote in on it?

Sachio
Member Avatar
Just Hanging Around

Since you, SilverRush, have the only active character in Blue Pegasus, I am approving this purchase of the Grand Master Blacksmith, for a total of 42 GP.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Blue Pegasus · Next Topic »
Add Reply

NSRP One Piece Explore Pokemon Godai TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP FF:Adventure Scarlet Night Overtale, A Post-Pacifist Undertale RP Red Like RosesSengoku HorizonRorupurei
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]