{{Balmung6}}
{{Cat}}

司 Librarians:
{{Gale}}
{{Levy-Chan}}
{{AuraLex}}
{{Calligrapher}}

Fairy Tail Guild RP Current News

October has begun and things are gonna get spoooOOooooky!

Starting this month we have a new area known as Halloween Town where you can partake in our new event - Halloween Mini-Missions. In Halloween Town you'll find five different areas for your perusal with this new event and the use of the mini-missions should really emphasise how you go about RPing here. With a mixture of freedom and NPCing we look forward to seeing some of the interesting ways you go about the various mini-missions available! You can even suggest your own mini-missions here!

You may have noticed there have been a heap of updates each month that require a lot of getting your head around. Well, October seems to be a fairly quiet month at this stage with some minor updates coming a little ways away (a couple of days or so) but nothing too hefty so you guys can mostly take it easy.

The Royal Event continues onwards!
Running from now until January in 2015 there is a massive political campaign for the new King or Queen of Fiore! The event can be found here with all the necessary information for how you go!
This month we bring you Political Milestones - a way to let you guys properly RP how you want to to support your candidates. You can even make up your own milestones in this topic to help out further!

That's all for now. Stay safe, happy and a little spooked everyone!

~The FTG Staff~

Fairy Tail Guild RPG
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 2.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Add Reply
Welcome to the Ba Family
Topic Started: Oct 22 2014, 04:34 AM (113 Views)
Calligrapher
Member Avatar
Wobble Wobble Wobble Wobble

As Granny Ba, my new main character, is now approved, I will now be RPing with her extensively.

An old woman, leader of an orphanage and hiding a darker past, Granny Ba's threads will try to have some degree of connection with her organization, the Ba Family. As a matriarch, she is loud and unafraid to hide her thoughts; as a family head, she is skilled in the caretaking arts; as an ex-criminal, she harbors the might of her past evils within her. And that is how you make a sentence with two semicolons.

Currently, all slots (3 normal, 1 mission) are open.

I'm open to RPing with anyone for the normal slots, but I do take certain entries over others. Namely, the order of importance is as such:

• Members of the Ba Family have priority; to be balanced with
  • people trying to enter the Ba Family; combined, these two take first choice in slots, beneath which are
  • everything/one else, to be determined by a variety of factors - if I choose to have her take up a thread with someone else, please do not be offended; perhaps the other character was simply just more suitable, in theme or alignment or whatnot. I do check people's activity rates, so there is that as well.

As for the mission slot, I am looking for someone who is eager and swift, as I would like to send her to the heights of S-class as quickly as possible.

Do respond here, and not in my other thread, if you have interest in RPing with her.

Thank y'all~

- Calligrapher

Current Slots:

• Slot 1: Open

• Slot 2: Open

• Slot 3: Open

• Mission Slot: Open
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Inara Serra
Member Avatar
Jinxy Things

*raises hand* ME ME PICK ME

I really think that Snow White Would fit perfectly within organization parameters.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shuyin
Member Avatar
Kawaii comes in many forms

My vampire,
Taijyun Kozyuru may have some interest In Madame Ba as well as her family. In the method of which they function and how she has managed to survive for so long. With difficulties within his own family as well as race, he finds himself as the sort of black sheep in his ideals and plans. From Ba, he could potentially hope to establish a sort of "Teacher & Student" relationship or maybe even "Friends" seeing as they are about the same age.

EDIT!

Perhaps starting off with a halloween mission? I think Mortif or was it RopeMaster has the details.

Edited by Shuyin, Oct 22 2014, 07:30 AM.

Lightning
Member Avatar
Steel your mind. Run on instinct.
I'm looking for someone that wants to do a short thread (perhaps 3 pages) in order to get a few political achievement done. Namely the 'sabotage a rival political event', 'sabotage a shipment of supplies for rival candidates followers' and maybe the 'graffiti a public building in favor of your candidate one'. Artesia would be the character doing these ones and she wouldn't have a problem with granny Ba, the circumstances may even be rather humorous given what they'd get up to.

Anyway, let me know via PM if you are interested.

Calligrapher
Member Avatar

@InaraSerra DONE. I'LL MAKE A THREAD IN TAIJI MOUNTAINS SOONtm

@Shuyin ARE YOU SURE ABOUT A MISSION FOR HALLOWEEN? HALFWAY THROUGH ALREADY, WE'D HAVE TO RUSH

@Lightning I CAN GUARANTEE A STRANGE TIME WITH GRANNY BA'S OLD FASHIONED WAYS, AND I NEED TO FINISH OFF MY LAST FEW ACHIEVEMENTS TOO

MISSION SLOT IS NOW TAKEN, SORRY Y'ALL

Anyone else?

Shuyin
Member Avatar
Kawaii comes in many forms

A regular thread is fine too achievements do need to get done

Calligrapher
Member Avatar

@Owl thread made!

@Lightning&Kozy are ya'll here for the organization or just achievements? I have other characters more...suitable, if you're here for achievements

Calligrapher
Member Avatar

Open spaces for threads, y'all.

Now searching for: Someone to do D-class missions rapidly with.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Universal Mission Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
edge created by tiptopolive of IDS
Find more zetaboards themes at InkDropStyles.com
Edge skin adapted to Fairy Tail Guild Theme by Affinity