司 Librarians:
{{SeanTheFawned}}
{{Levy-Chan}}
{{LordSoul}}
{{AuraLex}}
{{Snow}}
{{Gale}}

Fairy Tail RPG Current News

It's April. So, now that the 1st of the month is over I have to curiously ask: How many of you actually searched for rabbits? Come on, did you? I'm sorry. I'm just a bastard, aren't I? But, it was all in good fun! For me, anyway. That aside, there is an actual event this month and I'm sure it'll be a doozy. It'll be quite fun. Slay a few demons and all that. Sounds like a rootin' tootin' good time!

T̺̺̭̲̫͚he̗̤̖̝͙ A̴̗p̷̰̲̦̝r̶͖̮̩̬̺̗̹i͈̳̳͙͕͟ͅl̙ E̬̮̕v̝̪͝e̝̗͚n̢͓̮ͅț̷͕̬͚͕ ̰͕̲̜̩̞̥i͚̻̹̞̦̥s͚̹͍̼͔̘̣ u͏͉̰̜p̗̖͎̺̣.̜͔̼

That's all for now. Cheers everyone.

~The FTG Staff~

Fairy Tail RPG
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 2.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Locked Topic
  • Pages:
[Graded]Herpaderpa Swoosh
Topic Started: Mar 15 2012, 01:12 PM (817 Views)
Yovel
Member Avatar
Etherion will be mine!!!
Yovel was travelling in the Lancarri Jungles. It was interesting to note that there would be a wide and large variety of plants that would have lots of different medicinal properties. Yovel was on Vits as they flew in the air, but it would be smart to land Vits soon. He was getting tired from flying for a while so once they saw an open patch of ground they landed. Coming in low, Vits landed on the ground and roosted. There wasn't much room as where there were no trees, instead there were lots of brush and underground festering in the patches of sunlight. Jumping off Vits, he looked around. It was going to be hard to navigate in the jungle as it was quite hot and humid, but he must keep his armour and clothes on in case of any thing might cause him harm. After inspecting the area he started to move in one direction. Once he had moved into the shadowy canopy, the ground had become sparse of plants and instead it was covered in leaf litter and dirt.

Yovel noticed that something funny was happening in the forest, but wondered what might occur. He noticed that it was far to quiet and that meant that the animals were hiding. Either something was hunting them down or big magicks were going down. He turned to Vits and said We are going to find what is unnerving the animals. Can you tell me the direction that makes you most cautious? Vits stood up and waddled over to Yovel. He turned to one direction and ruffled his feathers to intimidate that direction. It seemed that that direction was the one that they needed to head towards. The jungle seemed no different in that direction, but surely that would change as they approached closer.

Yovel stroked Vits head and thanked him for his help. He turned back to the direction that Vits had signaled and started walking. The ground was uneven, but it was normal. The trees and branches were growing everywhere and that made things more difficult. He had to watch out for the branches as there was a chance of snakes and all sorts of insects that would be travelling across them. The last thing he wanted to deal with was treating a poison bite or worst the poisoned frog. It would be extremely bothersome wasting his antidotes on matters such as that. He and Vits decided to quickly pass through the forest and see what was going down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
Gin was funnily enough off to start another one of those adventures of his. He was located in the Lancarri Jungle within its sight. It was obvious he was set for all mischief alike, although he had the strongest feeling he couldn’t help being bothered with fighting here again. He remembers the last time he was here and picked a fight, the spiders weren’t exactly to his delight. They spin webs like mad men on the streets asking for money nonstop they would continue, but this was all a fragment of the past and he was now prepared for troublesome creatures such as themselves. With his tanto as bright as daylight stood beside him as he crossed the threshold entering the jungle entering the speaking mist. It seemed to be exactly as he remembered it, misty, dark and overall unfriendly in all ways. The only thing of relevance in beauty is the amazing landscape that it amasses, it spreads for too many miles to measure.

Alright so I’m in the Lancarri, now remind me why I’m here again? It turned out to be that he somehow caught himself talking about himself, now that was some strange cookies. Wait why am I thinking i'm talking to myself? He thought as his limpered his foot over one of the tangling roots of a rather large peculiar tree. He finds himself in the set up of two growling animal’s dark red eyes staring at him from the mist. He finds this rather peculiar and decides not to take any chances.

He flings his hand down to the ground and then shoot his lances out at the ground boosting himself up, the wolves then move in identifying himself to them as Gin is now safe while they begin clawing down at his lances. This isn’t a good position for himself to be in which he finds out shortly as he begins to wonder what he should now do. He has the option of killing the wolves or making a runner, it’s hard for him to decide with his affinity for nature but he doesn’t want to end up the dead one so he decides to taker a few more moments to think about this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yovel
Member Avatar
Etherion will be mine!!!
Yovel noticed that something had disturbed the jungle. It was strange, but the animals became active. He and Vits ran to where the disturbance was and noticed a purple haired male that was being chased by wolves. That had alarmed Yovel as the wolves were not native to the jungle. The climate was completely different to where they normally appeared. Wolves were known to hide out in the woodland and cool climate, bu the jungle was too humid and hot for the wolves. They would die from overheating since the canine family would produce too much heat and would easily succumb to heatstroke. No, these weren't wolves. These were something else.

Yovel and Vits travelled faster to the purple haired male and they didn't have time to chit chat. Vits flew up from the ground and over the wolves. He picked one up with his large talons and flew up high past the trees. He flew up pretty high and the wolf was struggling to get free. Vits just swung around with his body and did an aerial somersault. He then threw the wolf towards the ground and the body went hurtling towards the ground. It landed near Yovel and the purple haired male, but it didn't make a giant splat as it normally would when something would land at that height. Instead it just expanded and the wolf changed colour. Its form changed and it started to look like jelly. It wobbled about, but it pulled itself together and it seemed to take onto a completely different form.

What revealed it self was a humanoid creature, well it wasn't humanoid at all. It was standing on two legs and had two arms, but it clearly wasn't anything human. Its body looked like a jelly like substance and it glistened as the light changed the colour of its body. It was semi-transparent as it had a body, but it was slightly see through. It had two hooked claws on its hands and the same as its feet. The arms were like a normal human, but the legs were completely different. It had two sets of knees on each leg which was quite alarming as Yovel has never seen something like that before. Its head was the same size as a human, but it had an oval shaped head. It had no other features either other than a giant set of teeth. No eyes, ears or nose, just fangs that was dripping drool. It screeched and the other wolves retreated and started to change into similar things and they took their stance in a line waiting and observing the pair. Vits came down to the ground and landed behind Yovel. It shrieked at the unknown creatures as it seemed like this had riled up Vits and scared all the other animals in the forest. Yovel focues his magic as he prepared to engage with the dangerous group ahead of him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
Gin watched as a blonde boy appeared out from the mist with some sort of bird, this bird took the wolf and slung it hammering it down into the ground. Gin was all so tempted to say something at the moment but instead he took to a seating position and waited to see what the boy could do. All of a sudden the wolf had begun mutating, this was a strange process as it turned into a jelly like substance and was now some form of humanoid with very large sharp teeth. It scared Gin how something like this could’ve existed but it seemed that in this forest nothing cleared to be inexistent. “Well then!” he pulled his tanto scabbard off his back rolling it over his shoulders and placing it on the ice pole. He then boosted himself up off it as he rolled out the tanto from its scabbard as he dropped it to the ground. Gin jumped down from his ice lances to be found with this beast staring at him with his demented looks.

“What is this meant to be?” he looked at it twisting his blade with the hilt from side to side it twirled as he slowly became bored of the lowly presence of this false being. He placed the blunt side of his blade onto his shoulder as Gin slowly bent his back over forwards to take a small glimpse at the little monster that was supposed to be threatening him. “Well I guess now I don’t need to think about hurting a poor little wolf.” It seemed as though Gin was completely ignoring the other mage that was stationed nearby, and that was because he had completely forgotten about the presence of the other mage, and he was overly focused on ending this little, well, thing!

As Gin slowly prepared his magical power into the small blade of the tanto he began tapping it on his shoulder, first a slow few movements but then tapping became a rapid and intense quick beat as Gin then twisted his sword over the cutting side facing the animal. I’ll preserve my magic, there’s no need to use it on little beasts like this. He thought just as he had controlled a small preserve of magic into the blade, it had a small white aura that quickly faded after a few seconds. “Let’s get this party started.” The monster dived out at him foolishly as non-human creatures would with their petty movements. It was a simple jab of his sword and it was placed into his gut, it slid through far too easily and the monster was left hanging on his blade rested beside his hilt. “Is this really all you had?” he questioned not really expecting anything else to happening but that would be to his interest if it did.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yovel
Member Avatar
Etherion will be mine!!!
Yovel pulled out his bladed weapons and went to engage the enemy. He swiped at one and felt his blade cleave through the jelly like moster. It screeched as it's body was ripped away with the blade. A gunk of jelly wobbled at the end of his blade. He just flicked it wrist and the jelly was flung off and stuck to the ground where it landed. The jelly wobbled as, but stayed in place and Yovel brought his attention back to the jelly like monster. It had a cleaved chest, but it was still alive. It started to grow smaller, but as it did the wound on its body healed itself. It must have replaced the lost mass by shrinking. It seems like that would be how these creatures could be defeated. He then brought his blade back to his stance and lunged at the beast. It streatched its arms out and blocked Yovel's blade with its two hooked claws on both hands. It opened its mouth as a slurry of drool was expelled from the creatures mouth. It seemed to have harden its claws to meet Yovel's blades and it attempted to counter attack. It jumped back and then raised its claws and lept towards Yovel attempting to injury him. He didn't have time to react and brought his arms to cover his face instinctively. The claws sliced through his armour and sliced Yovel's forearms. His arms fell down to the ground as he was reeling from the pain. He looked at his arms and saw that his armour was peirced and that he had some wounds on his forearm. He was bleeding, but it wasn't profusely as well as he could still move his forearms. They were in pain, but at least it was something minor. He would have been in bad danger if he hadn't had any armour to protect himself. If he didn't then the wounds would have been even bigger.

Yovel brought his blades up, but they felt heavier and his gripped loosened on the blades. He knew that even though the damage was bearable, it had afflicted his combat skills significantly. It was going to be another tough fight, but atleast he knew that these things had a jelly like body and that it was easy to cut them down to size. There wasn't much else he knew about them unless they revealed it to him. Vits had his own fight with one of the other jelly like creatures. He had his wings opened and poised ready to strike. One of them tried to lunge at him, but Vits brought his talon up and caught the craeture in it. He attempted to crush the craeture with his talon and it splattered every were from the force. He released his talon and the jelly like monster was still alive. Its body was mangled and crushed by the talon, but the shaped was still there. It started to reform its body with the remaining mass it had and by the end of it, it was only 60cm tall. It started to run around and jumped onto a pile of jelly that had landed from the crushing attack. It started to eat the jelly and started to grow in size. Vits wasn't going to have none of this and crushed the jelly monster with his talon once more. He started to scratch the ground with his talons to ensure that it was killed. Once he lifted his talon up there was a squished pile of jelly and blue ooze that started to run out of the jelly before turning black and sizzled in the air.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
Gin watched at the goo from the monster drizzled down his sword, it slowly cut itself into half falling to the ground. It seemed to be dead so he flicked his blade down to the ground getting rid of the lubricant type liquid from the monster, he then began to place it over his shoulder into the scabbard as the monster shrinked and turned back into its full pitch healthy form. He looked at it raising his eye brow, “Just give up already…” he said staring down to it as the shade of his hair that wiped over the front of his face darkened his eyes. “You’re starting to get annoying!” he said as his sword rose to his left shoulder blade and rose past it into the sky as far as his arm could reach.

A small flame ignited, it was of the purest white. At first it just surrounded the blade, but then, it passed throughout the entire blade enlarging its power to shoot out from the blade in a few meters radius larger than the blade. The white aura glowed of pure magic as Gin tightened his grip taking a few steps forward to the monster and raising his shoe kicking it up into the sky at about his head level, at a flash of Gins eye he had jumped up, small specks of goo and dirt flying everywhere from the crispy power of his blades magic power. The small spark appearing from his blade as gin sliced it diagonally across the body of the monster, it seemed that he had put too much energy into the attack as the white flame took over the entire body with the one slash!

Gin landed on the ground blue ooze replacing the green goo that had been shooting everywhere just a second ago. This blue ooze could be seen to his left when he looked seeing the bird has smashed the other into this blue ooze that has formed out from their bodies. He could tell that this was finally over, he had landed with his blade in front of his body in one hand. It had seemed to clean it self after the fateful blow from its own magical powers. He looked over to the other mage who was obviously brewing up some other magical attack, he had the strange feeling that this guy wasn’t a bad person so he walked over to confront him while he was fighting his own beast. “Are you alright?” he asked in a concerned voice on the newly met acquaintance, he seemed to have an injury to his arm. Gin placed his hand over his head swiping his hair to the side to get rid of the shading of his red eyes. He looked over to the pesky little creature in front of this young man, he quickly swiped his sword across his body releasing the relentless white aura over to the creature slicing it apart and sending it flying for a short amount of time. Gin chucked his sword into its scabbard walking over to this person to check on his health and also get his answer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yovel
Member Avatar
Etherion will be mine!!!
Yovel was greatful that this person had assisted in helping him deal with the slime monster. He may have weapons, but with no training other than combat experience he hasn't learnt much at all. Only enough to keep him safe to say the least. He turned over to the purple haired fellow and said Thank you for you assistance He then looked over to Vits with was preening himself free of all the jelly like substance out of his feathers. Vits seemed to be fine, but annoyed that his feathers were messed up. He saw Yovel look to him and squawked in reply that he was fine. Vits started walked over to the pair and squated down on the ground near them. Yovel then looked at the cuts he received on his arms. The armour would needed to be repaired once more, but atleast they had stop most of the damage that could have happened with that attack. That's the problem with cloth armour, they really don't protect you much physically. He pulled out a Healing Salve D and applied it to his wounds. It would take some time for it to take effect, but he still had magic which required no grip strength to execute at all.

He then placed the empty jar into his bag and turned to the purple haired youth. He then said My name is Yovel and this is Vits my partner Vits squawked at the purple haired youth as a greeting. It seems like things were well until Vits started screech. He got up and was riled up and Yovel turned to what was bothering his friend. He looked in the direction that Vits was looking at and it seemed darker. Out of the shadows three sillouettes coule be seen moving out from them. They were large blackish grey blobs of slime, each with one giant red eye. The whole area around them seem to have turn dark as if it were twilight and they stopped about ten metres from the pair and bird.

Posted Image

They were weeping slime out of their eyes as they stared at the group that had just destroyed the jelly monsters. The one in the middle started to roar from somewhere and all three stopped moving. They were still and their eyes started to glow red. A voice could be heard, but it didn't seem to have come out from one of them, it seemed to be everywhere around them and it was saying

Oh joy. It seems that we have some mice that wish to play. I am bored with the animals that live in this jungle. Come fight me. It would entertain me watching you struggle. Or choose to die by the hands of my minions. It is your choice. Nothing can stand up to me

The voice quieted down and the grey slimes started to move once more in the wind. They were stopped weeping and had their eyes firmly set on the pair and bird. They started to move forwards towards the trio and with that the shadow increased darkening the entire area. They didn't move on the ground, but rather floated in the air. They sped quickly as if they were to descend on them. Yovel gave up trying to learn how to use weapons especially his current state. Instead he waved his hands in front of him in a horizontal position. Fifteen glyphs appeared, five of a different colour, one green, red and blue. Each of the set of five glyphs were floating around in a pentagon formation and Yovel shouted ELDUR, VATN, VINDUR. From the red glyphs a stream of fire came forth from the centre of the formation and went straight to one slime. From the blue glyph a stream of water burst through from the centre and slammed another. The green glyph created a stream of wind that sliced from the centre and collided with the last. Once the spells were completed the glyphs stayed floating in the air before cracks started to appear. In just a few seconds the glyphs shattered into small pieces and vanished in the air. The slimes were weakened by the attack as they had chunks of their body destroyed by the spell and they seemed to have trouble moving. They were struggling to float in the air, but they were trying hard. Yovel turned to the purple haired youth and said Can you finish them off?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
The monsters appeared from the not so distant mist, they appeared to have one large eye and could hover. They were more of a ghost like thing so Gin stood his ground, beside Yovel he waited before hearing the chatter of the monsters.

Oh joy. It seems that we have some mice that wish to play. I am bored with the animals that live in this jungle. Come fight me. It would entertain me watching you struggle. Or choose to die by the hands of my minions. It is your choice. Nothing can stand up to me

Just the glimpse of the monsters had him confused for what the hell made them, Gin placed his hand back gripping the hilt of his tanto. Before he lifted it an inch he heard three words coming from the acquaintance he had just met. ELDUR, VATN, VINDUR Gin looked completely in amazement as five symbolic items rose into the air, they had seemed to be glyphs but Gin couldn’t really tell. They began attacking the monsters with the rays of different elements that they had produced. Water, and fire, they had seemed to attack the monsters with it and take it down from some strength. Gin could tell that they were much weaker than before as they were now struggling to fly, the glyphs shattered and Gin in a flash shot out just before being asked if he could finish them. During his quick run he unsheathes his sword slicing out at the monster, before he could collide with the eye his blade stopped mid-air. “What?” he asked, there had seemed to be some sort of invisible energy field there. His blade jaggedly slid along the invisible shield making a grinding noise before he dropped his hand down lowering his blade. The dark monsters responded to his arrogant question.

How could you expect to harm a god? We’re untouchable, not to humanity, nor you filthy wielders of magic. Only gods can harness the weaponry of the founder to this holy land!

“What nonsense, you couldn’t harm a fly let alone hurt m...!” five of the mutated little monsters bit onto his all around his body, they dug their teeth in as far as they could. There were situated on his arms, legs, and his stomach. They had missed his vital organs though which was a huge relief, but despite this he was still wounded all over. The blood poured into the monsters mouth as they clinged on like a huge mouse trap. They all dropped from Gin growling at him as the power of these so called gods sent an invisible radiation of magic it had seemed at Gin, it sent him back rolling along the ground to Yovel’s side. Gin rolled onto his stomach looking up to the monsters who had just knocked him back for a few meters. “What the hell was that?” he said as he stuck his elbow into the ground lifting himself up onto his knees. I still can’t use any magic, wait, I still have my shield! He thought as he coughed up a few mills of blood.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yovel
Member Avatar
Etherion will be mine!!!
Vits came down and attempted to fight the gods that were infront of him. He swiped at one of them with his talon, but he was frozen in his movements. The god that was about to be attacked by him turned around its eye flashed. Vits was experiencing intense pressure from the god and was then thrown back a few metres into a tree. Vits was slammed against the trunk and he slid down on the ground. Yovel shouted out to him, but Vits seemed to be unconscious. The slimes turned back to Yovel and Gin and they all opened their mouths. Out came some black tentacles as they were moving towards the two humans. As the tentacles got closer they took form and their ends changed into something pointy. As they were about to reach the guys, they darted forwards. Yovel jumped out of the way as one pierced the tree behind him. It started to suck something from the tree as he could see globs of something moving down the tentacle and the tree started to wilt and die. It quickly turned grey as it withered and the leaves fell to the ground. The god that had struck the tree was healing himself and soon enough he was floating in the air again.

Foolish mortals. You shall be a part of us and soon we will bring this entire world into our domain

Drops of slime started to roll off from the gods and they changed from the grey colour to the clear jelly like substance. They formed into the same small little monster that bit Gin earlier before when they blocked his attack. Now they were running towards Yovel and kicked one towards a bush, but a few more jumped on him. They attempted to sink their teeth into Yovel's skin, but he only felt their teeth press into the skin as his armour had prevented them from trying to take a bite out of him. Yovel grabbed the closest two with both his hands and threw them off him. The rest started to climb up on him and Yovel grabbed one of them. He twisted its head with his hands and yanked the body apart. It screamed in pain as it died. He then proceeded to rip another's head off when a black tentacle darted into his shoulder. It penetrated the armour and he could feel that it started to suck his blood out. He grabbed his blade and sliced the tentacle. It was cleanly cut and his blood squirted out of the tentacle. He yanked the end of it out of his shoulder and looked at the gods who were floating around as if nothing happened.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
Gin was shocked to see two black tentacles rushing straight at him and Yovel, he was off guard for a slight second, but with his trusty sword at his sword and its small size and flexibility. He was able to spin it out just in the touch of time, his sword collided with the tentacle splitting it apart slightly before he began being pushed back by the tentacle as it was clearly quite strong. Gin still struggling as he tensed desperately in hope to avoid the power of the tentacle over powering him. He looked to his side as he saw the other tentacle that Yovel had avoided was draining the life of the plant, he sliced his sword off to the side and dived to his opposite side to disappear from the clash with this tentacle. Gin switched his sword flicking it over so the blade was facing downwards. His second hand took it into grip as he slowly closed his eyes listening to his surroundings and environment. Footsteps were clearly heard in his silence, the small monsters were what had charged at him as he had found out using the noise of the footsteps to determine the creature. He heard as there was a small break in their stepping pattern, they weren’t heard for the next half a second. Gin opened his eyes glimpsing in front of him, he flicked his sword over using the blunt side of his blade to smack this one in the head. It sent him spiralling back as Gin then switched his footing to his opposite side slicing along the sharp side of his blade straight through their bodies. The last one was attempting to mount him from his backside, Gin simply led his elbow back hitting it in the neck, the monster then fell down to the ground falling with impact.

He flicked his blade to his side and then sheathed it into his scabbard, Gin watched as the sizzling blue ooze shot out from all of their bodies creating a pool of what had seemed to be their version of human blood. “These things are over spawning, I need to hit them at their source.” He said out to himself. “Those monsters seem to be quite strong apart from the fact that they call themselves gods, but that’s probably just their own opinion.” Gin fled into a tree right behind him as he sat on the largest and most comforting branch that he could find. “These damn wounds sting like hell, I don’t have anyone to treat them so I’ll just have to maintain pressure on them.” He said as Gin ripped his shirt off tearing it into separate pieces. He had made 6 different pieces and tied them onto each and every piece of his body that had wounds from the bites of the 6 monsters from before. He tied them as tight as his body would allow, and he then prepared his body for combat with the so called immortals. Gin had noticed from before that his newly met acquaintance had dealed them a considerable amount of damage. “That might just be it! They can’t block off magic attacks then? They could only block the physical attacks as far as I’ve known , but if this is right then this fight is over. And to add to that…” he placed his hand out with icy cold gasses illuminating from his hand. “I can use magic again!” he said as he jumped out of the tree looking over to Yovel. “Can you do that thing you did before?” he yelled out to Yovel basically wanting him to do it right at this moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Lancarri Jungle · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
edge created by tiptopolive of IDS
Find more zetaboards themes at InkDropStyles.com
Edge skin adapted to Fairy Tail Guild Theme by Affinity