{{Balmung6}}
{{Cat}}

司 Librarians:
{{Gale}}
{{Levy-Chan}}
{{AuraLex}}
{{Calligrapher}}

Fairy Tail Guild RP Current News

October has begun and things are gonna get spoooOOooooky!

Starting this month we have a new area known as Halloween Town where you can partake in our new event - Halloween Mini-Missions. In Halloween Town you'll find five different areas for your perusal with this new event and the use of the mini-missions should really emphasise how you go about RPing here. With a mixture of freedom and NPCing we look forward to seeing some of the interesting ways you go about the various mini-missions available! You can even suggest your own mini-missions here!

You may have noticed there have been a heap of updates each month that require a lot of getting your head around. Well, October seems to be a fairly quiet month at this stage with some minor updates coming a little ways away (a couple of days or so) but nothing too hefty so you guys can mostly take it easy.

The Royal Event continues onwards!
Running from now until January in 2015 there is a massive political campaign for the new King or Queen of Fiore! The event can be found here with all the necessary information for how you go!
This month we bring you Political Milestones - a way to let you guys properly RP how you want to to support your candidates. You can even make up your own milestones in this topic to help out further!

That's all for now. Stay safe, happy and a little spooked everyone!

~The FTG Staff~

Fairy Tail Guild RPG
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 2.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Locked Topic
  • Pages:
[Graded]Through The Glaciers [Mission]
Topic Started: Mar 12 2012, 08:55 AM (1,646 Views)
Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
Gin set his eyes upon the roof in the guild house as he noticed that he was late, it was already 8 am and he needed to make a move on. The moans of his guild mates yawning to get up in the morning were sounded as Gin quickly rushed to the request board. "Dammit where is it, i can't see it!" he said rushing along the missions as he finally switched his eyes onto the mission that he had chosen yesterday but forgot to grab. He took a grip of it "Yes here it is!" he yelled as he ripped it off from the notice board and then began running out of the guild. It's so handy to have fairy hills is right around the corner of the guild, it would suck to have to get there from somewhere further away... he thought as he ran up the pathway making it over to the front door as he had expected the arrival of the head girl as usual.

Gin’s hand was raised to the door just about to knock as he remembered the stress that the head girl has given him whenever he is asking for Reggie at the front door. He had a small giggle moving over to make his body just below Reggie’s window as he positioned his hands facing the ground. “Let’s see you catch me now.” He said as his ice lances slowly shot into the ground thrusting him up to the window that Reggie lived in, he took a seat on the four lances as they made quite the furniture. He placed his head right up against the window not seeing her yet as he slowly crept the window open and moved in closing the window behind him while simultaneously the ice disappeared.

I wonder what she’s doing at this moment of the morning. He thought curiously as he noticed a drawing on the table in her lounge room that he hadn’t noticed before. It was of him with a cartoonised look, he tilted his head to the side giving a few scratches wondering about this as he had never seen her fancy of art work. He took a seat in the sofa and waited to see Reggie pop out from somewhere which as he thought would most likely be her bedroom. He placed the flier on the space beside him and then strolled his back down the sofa relaxing as his hands swung behind his head sinking into the sofa.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Enchantress
Member Avatar
A-Class
It was a blank day for Reggie. She was just sitting in her work table. It's been weeks since she did not meet up with Gin. They usually team up for a mission. But now her friend already advances to the next class. Gin is already a C-class wizard. And the usual, she was left behind. She then wonder why Gin didn't talk to her after his advancement. Maybe he is busy doing missions with stronger wizards. Reggie thought to herself. She was thinking too much about Gin that she didn't notice that she was cartoonizing her friend on the blank paper in front of her. It was a really hot day for her so she decided to take a bath.

Reggie took off her clothes and wrapped her body with her bath towel. She then walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. The water feels good. It was one of her rituals to loose up. Every time she took a bath, she felt she was rejuvenated. Reggie then started to wash her hair with a strawberry shampoo. She love the smell of it. Reggie was busy massaging her hair when she heard the window in her room opened. And it was closed. But she thought it was just her imagination. Who would enter her room through her window?

She wiped her body with the bath towel and wrapped herself with it. Stepped out of the shower and checked her face in the mirror if she have any pimples. And there's one. Reggie then remembered about staying all night, drawing funny faces on her work table. That must've be the cause. Reggie opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom. Her instincts told her that something is unusual with her room. She just walked towards her closet and start searching a dress to wear. She finally found one. When Reggie faced the sofa of her room, she noticed that there's someone lying on it. Reggie was too conscious to noticed the face o the person that she suddenly screamed. "Ahh!"

The person turned out to be Gin. Reggie calmed down as soon as she finds out. But it's too late now, the head girl should be heading to her room after hearing her scream. But she haven't heard footsteps yet. No, her system was busy to hear those footsteps. Why would Gin visit her all of the sudden? That she do not know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
Gin nearly falling asleep as he was slouching in the couch, he heard the scream of the blonde girl that stood in front of him. His eyes widened to see the attractive female Reggie to be standing in front of him. She had still looked petite as ever but he was not one to speak of this… His eyes widened from their slim state as he crawled his way back up the sofa to take a glimpse at Reggie. “Oh, there you are, actually I guess I haven’t been here in a while so I guess it wouldn’t be surprising.” Gin said placing his hand thinking of the last time he had visited Reggie. By then he had just noticed it had been a few weeks since they last met, he was surprised as time just flew so fast in the guild.

“Oh, it’s been a couple of weeks hasn’t it, sorry I got caught up in the guild. Although I haven’t done any missions since the last so yeh!” he said sort of trying to make up for his absence in the last couple of weeks. “Have you been doing any missions with other mages, met anyone new?” he asked casually trying to get the flow of movement going as his back became straight with Gin’s right hand swiftly picking up the mission flier that he had received just moments ago.

He got the intellectual responses from Reggie as he began to try and bring in the mission into all of this. He thought for a few moments as he just casually sat there staring at Reggie to see if there were any differences in her looks. “Anyway, I was wondering if you had wanted to do this C Class mission with me. I thought it was nice and we get to go to Glacial Flats!” he just remembered the last time he had visited glacial flats and he was attacked by frost giants, he face turned sour and he had a little sweat drop run down his face before returning to his normal facial expression moments later.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Enchantress
Member Avatar
A-Class
Reggie panicked as she thought that she heard some heavy footsteps coming towards her room. But it's not footsteps, it's the beat of her heart. She then remembered that the head girl went out for a while to shop for the supplies here in the dorm. Reggie excused herself from Gin as she went back to the bathroom, carrying the pieces that she will wear. "Give me a minute Gin. I'll just put on my clothes." The blond girl said as she headed her way to the bathroom.

She then attended to Gin as soon as she finished putting her clothes on. Reggie then noticed few changes about her friend. But there's nothing really new about him. Maybe she just missed him while the two of them haven't contact each other for weeks. The lad apologized for not showing up to her for weeks. He also told her that he haven't done missions since the last. Reggie felt happy as she knew that her friend didn't forget her through his advancement. Well Gin is not that kind of person. He even take her with him on a job even if she's not a guild member yet. Gin was the only person who have such compassion. "Yeah. It's been two weeks. And I met someone during the guild prom. He's planning on joining the guild."

Reggie noticed the mission flier on his right hand. She then knew why he came. They've been working on a mission together. And they've done a great job. Just Reggie and Gin. She wouldn't allow anyone to ruin their friendship. Knowing that Tsu Tsu constantly travels through Fiore, she felt contented being with her only friend. And now, she knew he was to going to ask her to accompany him in a mission. A C-class mission. Reggie's thoughts wondered outside her room into some kind of places where the C-class mission would probably held. Her imagination was cut as Gin told her his agenda. He told her the mission would be in Glacial Flats. She haven't gone their. Then an image of her played in her mind. She was skating through the frost flats. "I would love to! I haven't been their myself!" Reggie replied.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
He took a thought about Glacial Flats and he thought he should give a bit of caution to her before they were to reach the train. He remembers the frost giants and how they had outnumbered him and Tsu as they desperately fought to beat them. He has heard rumours of Viking raiders but he hadn’t a clue of them as the giant had probably scared them off. “Oh yeh, Reggie I thought I’d just give you a heads up on Glacial Flats. As pretty as it sounds, I went there once before and met with a guy called Tsu, I was actually just hunting for monsters and they turned out to be massive and really hard to defeat. But no need to worry, they probably won’t show up this time!” he said not actually knowing a thing about those monsters and how their habitat runs, if they even do go into hiding at some times… “AND wait, there was a guild prom?!” he asked completely confused on how he could’ve missed it.

Gin walked over to the window looking outside seeing that there wasn’t anything to see, the rising sun as clear as the sky itself. He set himself to thinking about this head lady and wondering if he should just take a quick jolt out the window or if she was even here. Usually he would hear the head lady making noises about how Reggie’s voice spread throughout the entire dorm. He could imagine there would be an instant yell asking if she was ok or in trouble, he then came to the hypothesis that the head lady may even be out doing some errands for the entire Fairy Hills dorm. He ran his mind over it several times but he decided it would be best for him to just ask Reggie as that would be a much clearer answer.

“Uhh Reggie, where’s the head lady today. I swear she was more rampant on any noises being made around this place.” He asked slowly as it slowly fell into pieces that she couldn’t have been around as he just heard a… Wait that couldn’t be! He thought as he turned around hearing the clampering of footing moving along the pavement towards the dorm. He moved over to the window taking a small glance to find out that it was in fact the head lady. She was about 10 meters away from the door now, what was Gin to do? He turned to Reggie who was surely already alarmed by the head lady. “What do I do?”
Offline Profile Goto Top

Enchantress
Member Avatar
A-Class
Reggie was excited about their mission to the glacial flats. She then thought of buying ice skates. It would be nice to glide into the ice. But Gin told her that it wasn't safe in that place. He have been there once. Reggie heard of it, but she didn't talk about it with him. And he was with a guy named Tsu. Tsu. She then remembered the guy who have done amazing things to her. Gin continued as he revealed that there were monsters that time and they're massive. They even had a hard time defeating them. Gin was done telling about his adventure to that frozen wasteland when he asked her that there is a guild prom. He didn't knew anything about it. But who was the guy that Reggie saw there when she received her award? "Yes. I thought I have seen you there."

Reggie turned to Gin as he walked to the window where he entered. She then remembered the noise that she heard when she was still taking a bath. It must have been Gin. She then told him about her excitement. "I thought of buying some ice skates so we could glide through the frozen ground. And I hope there won't be any monsters who will be on our way." Reggie said. She isn't afraid of them. She knew she could take care of them, especially if she's with someone as strong as Gin.

Her friend turned to her and asked her where is the head lady. Maybe he noticed that no one came when she screamed upon seeing him inside her room. Reggie sat on the side of her bed. "She's out buying some stuffs for the dorm." Gin remained at his spot, looking at something outside. She could see him panicked. And Reggie knew why he should. The head lady is coming. And Gin was inside her room. Now she have to think of an escape plan. Gin turned to her and asked her what to do. Reggie then grabbed his right hand and lead him to her closet. He can fit there. Gin was trying to fit his body inside her closet when they heard a loud bang in the door downstairs. "She's here!" Reggie gasped.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
Gin then slid his hand to the window slowly pushed it up to its limit and then he did it all in a silent manner. The head lady had entered the building as Gin sat on the window and turned to Reggie “Alright I’ll meet you down there as always I guess.” He said while he dropped himself out the window, within a few seconds his hair had blown up, and then the turned sturdy as he landed. Gin made a small thump so he moved over to the doorway waiting to see Reggie exit throughout the door soon. But what came out was not as he had expected, the head lady opened the door looking out at Gin. Gin was confused and pretended that he had just arrived, “Oh, hi there, I was just looking for Reggie!” the head lady had her look stiff and strong as she closed the door and began walking in the opposite direction.

Well I suppose this means she’s going to get her then I suppose? He thought while he tapped his foot on the ground as he waited patiently, he turned around taking a few steps and then doing a suave turn and repeated the process over and over again as he was overall bored just at this moment. It was almost as though the head lady had taken away all of his muse.

Despite this Gin attempted to keep the slimmest grin on his face to show his never ending interest for missions, it was intriguing to see how this one would turn out as the danger levels have now been increased and there is meant to be much more chance of conflict during the mission but this is overall why he even wanted to do it. Although with greater risk comes the greater pay as Gin says, and he could just feel the reward form this mission on the edge of his lips. He knew this would take time as he now needed to wait for her to come and then they must scoot over to the train station to catch a fine train, then the true mission will begin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Enchantress
Member Avatar
A-Class
Reggie panicked as Gin couldn't fit his body inside her closet. The head lady was here now. She then heard the loud footsteps heading to her room. Reggie just took a bath. But she's already sweating. Not because it was hot. But because she didn't know what to do. She can't let her reputation go down. She can't let herself be like the other girls in the dorm. Staying with their boyfriends inside their room. If she get caught now, those girls would think she's doing something with...her friend. And she can't let herself put into such disgrace. Reggie couldn't think straight anymore. She then turned to Gin who headed to the window. It was the only exit in this lovely prison. And he have to get out before the warden caught them. Gin then told her to meet him outside as usual. He then jumped outside.

Reggie could still hear those footsteps. Those were by the head lady. She's the only one who made those loud footsteps. It would be her alarm clock every morning. She waited for the door to opened or a knock from it. But nothing happened. She didn't hear the footsteps anymore. Reggie looked through the window to see if Gin is fine. He looks fine. He is even smiling his cutest smile. But not on her. He was smiling at someone. She then thought of the girls who live in this dorm. Those flirts! Reggie thought. she heard gossips about them that they change their boyfriends every time a new guy came. They would compete with each other until someone win the guy's heart. And they would just eventually break out with them when they found another target. They can't play their games on him! Reggie murmured in her mind. She didn't want Gin to get hurt by those flirts.

She headed downstairs to stop those girls in doing their schemes. Reggie fastened her pace so she could catch up with those girls. But the warden was on her way. The head lady looked at her...from head to foot. She didn't know what's that for. She dressed well. No, this lady don't have a problem about her dress code. She have seen Gin outside. The head lady then told her that he was waiting outside. Reggie quickly headed to the main door. And there was him. But the flirts were gone. She have to warn Gin about them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar
C-Class
Note

Gin still patiently tapping his feet along the ground as he looked around to see nothing but the site of Reggie, she had exited and a few meters behind her was the plain site of the head lady. She had seemed to be watching for a few seconds until Reggie closed the door behind her. She came rushing over to Gin with an angry slash worried look on her face, Gin could just not figure out which one it was or whether it was both. For all he knew he could be getting in trouble for something he hadn’t done yet again. Despite this Reggie was right in front of him and opened up her mouth to let out the velocity of her voice. “Gin, what did those girls said to you!?”

Gin looked at her completely confused for what to say or do, he was marvelled for what she was on about as he was the only one that had even been out here. “They weren’t chatting you up were they?” she asked him as Gin’s mind began blowing up into pieces. What is she talking about? He thought hard about this one question for a long time. He could barely keep his face straight so it had seemed as though Gin was hiding something but to be truthful, he wasn’t good at keeping a normal look. His complete and utter confusion led him astray into any type of cure for this situation. The only thing that was ported in his mind was to question Reggie back.

“What do you mean chatting me up? There wasn’t any girls out here, except for the head lady who went and got you. Are you sure you know what you’re talking about Reggie?” he asked in a quick swift movements of his lips, it led to make him think that there were some girls that were leading up to a scheme to date himself and then do something cruel, he shook his head in disagreement though as he already knew it for a fact that he was the only one that had been out here the entire time he was out. For all he knew Reggie even could’ve been tricking him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Enchantress
Member Avatar
A-Class
OOC

Reggie stepped out of the door. She then asked him what did the girls told him. But it seems like he don't know what she was talking about. He seemed to be confuse with what she said. So she asked him again about the matter. But again, he seemed to be really confused. And it looks like he doesn't really know what she was talking about. So Reggie gave up and concluded no one talked to him. But if no one entertained him, then who he was smiling at? "Then who are you smiling at while I'm looking at you through my window?"

She listened to him as he told her that he was smiling at the head lady. She might have seen him landing from her room. So she felt nervous about it. If she have seen him, then her reputation was no more. The head lady would looked at her the same way she looked at the other girls who got caught having boys in their room. But she wasn't caught in the act of having Gin inside her room. And she won't let herself get caught. "We better go!" Reggie said as she grabbed his hand with her right while carrying the cardigan on her left.

The train station wasn't too far from Fairy Hills. But they have to go through the town in order to reach the station. And there's no other way to get there. They would even passed by the guild hall. Reggie then bet that the members inside were wrestling each other again as she could hear noise from the inside. It's always been a noisy guild. But Reggie doesn't have a problem with it being noisy. She always miss their voices as she didn't spend much of her time in the guild hall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Glacial Flats · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
edge created by tiptopolive of IDS
Find more zetaboards themes at InkDropStyles.com
Edge skin adapted to Fairy Tail Guild Theme by Affinity