{{Snow}}
{{Gale}}
{{Levy-Chan}}
{{AuraLex}}
{{SeanTheFawned}}
{{Vilis}}

Fairy Tail RPG Current News

Welcome to August!

So far we already have a nifty little set of August Updates! for you to check out and/or peruse at your leisure, just some nice changes for missions overall as well as a couple of new Guides and our own new Glossary! (Thanks Cloud).

The Royal Event continues onwards!
Running from now until January in 2015 there is a massive political campaign for the new King or Queen of Fiore! The event can be found here with all the necessary information for how you go!

The second alongside event for the Game of Chairs has also started here and is an Out-of-Character Writing Event this time around that can have some huge rewards!
We also have another event run by our very own Catministrator that you can find here where we invite you to help update our old locations to a new and lovely form!
That's all for now. Keep on trucking everyone!

Seriously. Don't stop.

~The FTG Staff~

Fairy Tail RPG
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 2.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Locked Topic
  • Pages:
[Graded][D Ranked Mission] Prankster needs to be taken care of
Topic Started: Feb 2 2012, 02:56 AM (583 Views)
Madge
Member Avatar
The Dragon of Grimiore Heart
OOC
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levy-Chan
Member Avatar
You want Thingamabobs? I got 20.

Alexis was taking a stroll through Magnolia with her pet fox Kiki. The tiny fox was letting her adventurous soul free and the look on her face was one of pure excitement as every person and thing that passed by was like a new species that she just had to get her tiny black nose to inspect. The knight didn't mind this at all because she wasn't really paying attention to the fox, but instead the local crowd of guys and picking out which ones would most likely do something gay. Surprisingly a fair amount of people actually fell into this category and this made Alexis blush red and force herself to change her mental topic. The correct subject was no finding fat kids to feed to Kiki. Now why would Kiki eat fat kids? Well the Fiorean fox is still something of a child and having an adult fat person for a meal would be too much for her itty-bitty stomach to handle.

One or two 'medium' sized kids strolled by, but none that really had any meat on her bones. If possible Alexis would try to grab one that looked like it ate a lot of sweets. Not that thing kids didn't eat sweets, but fat kids were just better at holding it in, hence their larger arms and legs. Kiki was partial to sweets too and nothing was too good for her little pet fox. Speaking of which, the little rascal was sniffing out her own meal it seemed as her nose was poking the leg of a little boy. Carefully looking at him, Alexis thought that he was perfect for Kiki since he was indeed on the heavy side and also had a visible candy bar sticking out of his pocket. Looking around, preparing to snag the child, Alexis' eyes caught a glimpse of something that just made her laugh. Slightly tugging on Kiki's leash, the two ran down the street to the city library.

Once there, she had an up-close look at what it was. Sadly it was a lot less impressive then she thought it would be, mainly because it was completely different than what she thought it was. From a distance it looked to be just like a giraffe with its tongue spiraling around its neck and to the ground to pick flowers which were growing on the back of a turtle. Up close it ended up that it was only a portrait of the town's mayor with black marks giving him a mustache and several other cliché looks. Kiki looked up at it with her head cocked to the side and then looked at Alexis. The knight nodded her head as the two were in complete agreement that while this was in one way funny, it was lacking in actual creativity. Back in her day, even though the knight was only eighteen herself; kids had much more original ideas of what to do for pranks. Walking away from the almost awesome prank Alexis suddenly found herself wondering about the kids who pulled off that prank, mainly whether or not they were chubby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Madge
Member Avatar
"Lame.." Muttered Relyk, his eyes low. He continued pacing around, enjoying the warmth and comfort of the surrounding sunlight. He lifted his head, glaring into the sun, enjoying the heat as he bathed in the light. Lite, however, did the opposite. The thing seemed timid, almost overly attached to Relyk. It clung to the inside robe, snuggled up against Rye's stomach. The mage payed no mind to the fox, seeing as this was typical for the fox. Still, he wondered why the small fox had grown so close to him. After all, He was a dark mage, yet this cute little animal still respected, loved him even. The fox was the only family Relyk had, and he'd make sure to preserve that fact.

The Dragon Slayer trudged on, shoving those around him as he made his way by. People had learned to stay away, or hold their tongue when they wandered next to the blonde mage. He was becoming more, and more notorious by the day. The thought of Fairy Tail finding out was no longer a worry, or a burden. He wished for it, he wished to turn on the guild with any given circumstance. Truth was, he didn't give two s@#%s about the so called 'guild family', nor did he want to. The only goal he held close, was that of becoming the strongest possible. He aimed to become the strongest Dragon Slayer, in fact he knew he would. He wanted people to tremble at his power, to fear the rise of the Dragon Slayers. Of course Relyk had friends, but they weren't usually too nice. The faces flashed through his mind, starting with Ryo, and ending with Eric. They all shared a common goal, get stronger. So why was Relyk busy wasting his time on some stupid [D Ranked Mission]. It was obviously beneath him, and his talents.

Truth be told, he was just quite simply bored. Beating up those younger and weaker than himself didn't seem that appealing, but someone had to do the dirty work. He noticed an unusual woman standing next to a poster. The poster seemed to have some type of art plastered all over the fact. "Hey you, did you do that?.." He asked, voice emotionless. Lite lifted his head, poking through the cloth as it sniffed around. The somewhat infant fox noticed the other fox, and began studying her with an ever growing curiosity.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levy-Chan
Member Avatar

Starring still at the crude prank job done to the town's mayor, Alexis felt the slight tug on her hand from the leash. Looking down at her companion it seemed that Kiki found something new to hold her interest. Turning all the way around Alexis saw a blonde man wearing unusually bright clothing. For Alexis she thought that light colors on a guy weren't that great. This was one of the few topics however that she had a divided opinion on. On the one hand the majority of guys didn't look great in that color clothing, but when the right guy wore it in the right way then it just radiated beauty. Still one had to admire his scarf. It was just so fluffy that Alexis wanted a whole blanket made out of it and just wrap up with it on a chilling cold day.

The knight spaced out for a moment, thinking about just sleeping all day, warm and cozy. Coming back into reality she finally noticed what Kiki acutally thought was interesting. This was the blonde's fox, who was actually pretty adorable by all means. It was tiny, probably an infant, and honestly looked like a yellow Kiki. The fox was always a bit more inclinded to explore, but has yet to see another fox. If she wasn't on a leash the then curious creature would already be over there sniffing and checking out the little blonde fox. It was obvious enough that she wanted to since she was pulling against the leash to get over to the new fox, but Alexis was getting a weird feeling off from the guy and wasn't sure if letting her little angel go over to him was the smart move.

Calling out at her the blonde asked if it was her who doodled away at the mayor's image. "Please, something like this was definitly not done by me. I could do something much more hilarious then this." A good response? Probably not ideal, but it was true that the knight could do so much more creative pranks. When she was younger her and some friends defintly pulled off more hilarious stuff then this. It was seriously a weak joke that even elementary kids could do and Alexis, as a prankster, just had higher standerds when it came to stuff like that. In a way it was insulting that someone would assume that she would stoop so low as to do this. It wasn't like she was a renowned prankster, but did she really look like the kind of ten-year old kid that would pull that sort of lame prank.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Madge
Member Avatar
With a shrug, the man would lower his head. He peered down to the fox, smiling faintly before resuming his previous gaze to the woman. "Really? what a drag.." He mouthed, his hands falling to his pockets as he embraced the cold weather. After all, his chest was bare, leaving him prone to temperature. He shook his head as he fought off the wind's embrace, his hair now eclipsing his own eyes from hind sight. With the reluctant removal of his hand, he would flick the careless bangs from his face, his nose a bright red as he struggled to keep warm. The fox however, merely tilted his head as he jumped to the ground, pacing closer to Kiki. It turned back to Relyk, giving him a "I'm just curioussss.." face, in turn leaving the mage with a puzzled, yet humorous facial expression. "Yeah, what ever Lite.." He muttered, looking away for what seemed to be mere seconds. The fox yelped with excitement, advancing even closer to the cute, adorable red fox. Lite found himself just within the red fox's reach, his own nose actively sniffing out the new stranger.

"Say, I'm looking for the insolent brat who decided harassing me with this meager guild offer. Did you see anything, physical description is really all I need.." Asked a curious Lightning Mage. He turned his head to the gaze of the knight, revealing his tongue, a wild smile apparent. On his tongue, would be located the Fairy Tail logo. His bright blue eyes reflected the very little sunlight which was showered down on the mage, his skin somewhat tan. He seemed to ignore the yellow fox for the most part, his trust extremely evident. It was as if the fox was more than just an animal, he was like a younger brother, son even. Relyk continued looking at the woman, minutes following as they elapsed. "Hey Lite, I think its time we left. I rather not stand in the cold all day." He stated, turning his body to the street. He tilted his head, crouching as he relaxed his arm. He opened his palm, signaling the cute fox. Lite's ears would jerk upright, followed by another yelp. This yelp appeared to be disappointed, faint or weak. Relyk would shake his head, calling once more. The fox remained silent, ears falling as he ran over to his master. With ease, the yellow fox jumped from the ground to the mage's shoulder, perching there as if he were a common bird. Relyk turned from the street, advancing closer to the picture. He bent over, sniffing the area, which seemed ridiculous. The fox followed in his example.

"Alright, that should do it. Anyhow, I'm going to go get something to warm myself up with. You're welcome to join me. I can't post pone this mission any longer then I have, however." And with that, the somewhat quiet mage walked off, hands still encased within his pockets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levy-Chan
Member Avatar

The knight kept looking at the blond man on the scene in front of her. His torso bare, Alexis took a closer look at him and while she had to admit he was rather attractive, she wondered what was wrong with him on a mental level. This was because of the fact the knight was feeling a little chilled in the cool night air, and she was fully clothed. This man had his whole chest bare and from the looks of it didn't seem to mind at all that it was chilly out. Now Alexis perfectly understood, after a long-winded talk with Kara, that some people just had a natural resistance to cold, but it was still weird. Alexis was pretty close to just offering the man her jacket since he seemed to lack proper chest protection. That said he did have that oh-so fluffy scarf to keep him warm, but that couldn't count too much at all.

The equally blonde fox walked over to her little Kiki and the two began the normal ritual of meet-and-greet that animals tended to do. They sniffed at each other, curious about the other, but wanting to keep their distance to be on the safe side. Kiki was clearly the one who was more shy seeing that every movement the other fox made Kiki almost jump back. Alexis gave her fox a concerned face because she knew that despite Kiki's tendency to go exploring she was a fragile and gentle soul. Not that the other fox was particularly scary, but Kiki probably felt some kind of presence from the blonde fox which made her react that way. Call it animal instinct, but Kiki was a bit intimidated by what the fox could do. The man kept talking to Alexis, asking if she had seen the kid who did it. "No, I only just noticed it myself and came over to look at it. As far as I know the kid or kids could be eight foot plant beasts with three inch, gray beards."

He smiled at her, showing his tongue which had a tattoo on it. The knight caught a look at it and saw the logo for the Fairy Tail guild. Seeing that it instantly clicked. He must be out here looking for the kid who, most likely, has been pulling pranks like this off all over town. It was a little sickening to Alexis to imagine that someone committed this level of bad pranking repeatedly and yet hasn't been caught yet. Really a bizarre case, but there are always those rare cases. The mage got his fox's attention and called it back to him, not wanting to spend all their time in the cold. The cute little fox gave him some resistance to going away from the new fox it just found, but eventually the fox went back and then both of them walked over to the picture. Strangely sniffing the area around the picture Alexis was tempted to say a thing or two about random weirdos, but -surprisingly- held her tongue, and instead just watched, curiously. The blonde was about to leave when he turned and asked her if she was interested in going with him. "Hm... Sure, but it's not because I like you. It's because Kiki likes your fox."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Madge
Member Avatar
"Hm... Sure, but it's not because I like you. It's because Kiki likes your fox." replied the young woman, causing Relyk to pause. He turned around, face blank. He stared at the woman for a brief moment, before he'd turn back to his previous position. With ease, he began walking, scarf curled up around his lower jaw. As he walked, Lite would peek over Relyk's shoulder, resting his head on Rye's upper arm. After a few minutes of walking, Relyk had caught sight of a local coffee shop. He turned to the woman, smiling. His nose was just now turning a bright red, his eyes still low. He turned back to the door, and propped it open. Because of the 'tough girl' nature portrayed by the woman, or so Relyk thought; he would just enter without really holding the door open. As he waited for the girl to join him, he would survey the room. "Ah, over there.. By the window." He muttered, now quickly walking off. He pulled the chair out, and allowed himself a seat. One thing that the female knight would notice, and almost right away; was Relyk's playful nature. He had pushed the chair back, and was leaning on it as he balanced his weight on the back two chair legs. His gaze fell to the window, and he merely glanced out, observing the group of pedestrians who passed.

"Do you have a name?.." The mage asked, keeping his words brief. His voice was rather emotionless, and his gaze still remained on the 'passer-byers'. Relyk's bangs fell to his face, obscuring his eyes from the girl. He ignored the apparent distraction, blowing the hair from his face. It was at this point in time, when Lite began yelping playfully, as if trying to get Relyk's attention. The mage looked down, only to smile (Faintly). "Go on then." Mouthed Relyk, returning his glance. The fox wagged his tail, hopping on the table. The little fox walked to the edge of the table, eyes searching for the woman's own fox. If he found sight of her, he would jump down, and try playing with the adorable looking fox. "Quite odd to find another little fox around town. Lite has created quite the name for himself yeh know. My guild likes to call him 'The Demon Fox'." With that statement, the waitress would advance, note pad held firm in her hand. "Hello there ya'll, Is there anything I can get yah?"

It was very hard, finding a clean waitress picture..

The woman's voice was somewhat western. She had brilliantly gleaming brown eyes, and shoulder length hair, brown. She moved with grace, and her smile was quite entrancing. However, her lovely qualities held no bearing on Fairy Tail's own Dragon Slayer. He turned to the woman, eyes still low. With few words, dull words at that, he would respond. "Warm Milk, In a bowel. And for me, a bottle of whiskey, You can warm it up I guess." The mage titlted his head, glancing at Alexis before turning back to the window. The waitress just stood, frozen. She couldn't believe the man's cold response. It was unusual for a man 'NOT' to hit on her. She shook her head, writing down the truly odd order. "And from you?" She asked, waiting for Alexis's answer. However, her gaze was still on Relyk, her lips curling into a frustrated expression.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levy-Chan
Member Avatar

Alexis followed the man through the streets, planning to go back to wherever it was he was staying at. Instead, after some walking, he turned into a restaurant. Alexis walked along, not really paying attention and naturally assumed that since she was a female and he was a male, entering the building before her, that he'd hold the door open for her. Naturally it was quite the surprise when she walked right into the glass door. Rubbing her nose as she stepped back Alexis couldn't help, but shot a glare at the man. Really now, at one time is it inappropriate to hold open a door for a young lady. This man had no manners it would appear. It's not even like it's a hard thing to do, holding the door open for someone, particularly a lady. With a gruff, Alexis fiercely opened the door, causing the little bell dangling on top of it to be flung around its hook rapidly, ringing like crazy. This boy was going down the right way for a slapped face.

The knight walked over to the table that he had picked out and though she didn't mind sitting at a table, she would much prefer a booth. Seeing him leaning back on the chair the way he was had her ever so tempted to just slide her legs and knock the back two legs off balance, sending him flying down into the floor. The thought made her grin slightly, and even though it was so very tempting, she restrained herself to sitting down across from him. He asked her whether or not she had a name and Alexis just had to look at him with her 'Are you an idiot?' kind of eyes. "No, I'm one of those people who just go their whole life without a name at all. My mother and father didn't love me enough to give me a name, and I just never got around to thinking one up. Or better yet, I'm cursed by a demonic wizard who stole my name and now I physically cannot say it." Alexis' tone was highly sarcastic and she was making exaggerated expressions to support her point of it being a dumb question. "No, but really, my name is Alexis. Yours?" She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, waiting for a response.

The tiny yellow fox, on the ground now, was walking over to little Kiki, who had been happily walking along next to Alexis as they entered the diner. It was nice that the diner seemed to allow pets as most food places were simply applauded to have even a nice clean animal like Kiki in their establishment, but what were you going to do? The yellow fox was attempting to play with Kiki, but Alexis' little fox was simply too shy. Kiki didn't know this fox well enough and if it hadn't been moving around in excitement over finding a friend then she would have been happy to explore the other fox a little, but the movement somewhat scarred Kiki into trying to hide behind the chair legs. Alexis was watching the two out of the corner of her eye, making sure they played safe. "The Demon Fox? That's a joke right? Lite looks to be about as harmless as Kiki and certainly no threat to anything over five feet." It was just as the knight finished her retort that their waitress came over and asked if she could get them something.

Alexis looked at the waitress and upon seeing that it wasn't a man almost just looked away, women weren't her type, but the waitress' lovely brown eyes had caught the knight's attention. They were very sweet looking eyes that suited the rest of her look perfectly, in a way that gave her a young adult look that surely all the men must go for. A slight eye shit to the blonde male with her was attempting to catch a glimpse of him practically drooling over her, but instead was just the normal look he had moments ago. He placed his order, rather rudely, of warmed milk and whiskey and then the waitress asked what Alexis wanted. Normally Alexis would make eye contact with her server and place her order, but the waitress was ever so obviously staring at the blond. "I'd love to tell you, but do you think you could actually look at me when you talk to me, or is he just so much more important to look at?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Madge
Member Avatar
OOC

"I'd love to tell you, but do you think you could actually look at me when you talk to me, or is he just so much more important to look at?" Alexis's statement caused the waitress's eyes to widen, her cheeks a bright red. "Oh yes, I'-I'm sorry!" She whispered, bowing her head as she averted the now gained gaze of Relyk. The Lightning mage simply closed his eyes, crossing his arms as he chuckled faintly. The woman slowly lifted her head, looking towards the knight. "Y-Yes?..You have my full attention!"

The little fox tilted his head, looking at the red fox with a ever growing curiosity. Confused by the hesitant actions of Kiki, the fox would lower his head, walking back over to Relyk. As he looked up to his master, he would shake his head, jumping into Relyk's lap. He yawned quietly, and buried his head within the mage's robes, making himself comfortable.The fox's actions caused Relyk to lower his hand to Lite's back, stroking the fur slowly. Relyk lifted his head after the waitress left, eyes low. "You heard me, The Demon fox of FairyTail. Lite has an unlimited potential locked inside, he can use magic better than most D rank mages." Relyk sighed as he removed the mission flier from his clothing. His eyes scanned the paper quickly, a hint of frustration apparent in his features. "Stupid..missions.." He muttered, throwing the scroll towards the female knight. "Take a look, care to join me?.. I can't afford to spend all day on this mediocre quest." He added. Relyk looked around, patiently waiting for the waitress to return. It was at this time, that he caught something in the corner of his eye, a familiar scent as well. To his left, he could see a kid placing gum beneath the table. The kid would chuckle loudly, look around, and then go back to sticking more gum under the wood. The scent also found Lite, causing him to look up with an odd expression. "He's here.." Relyk muttered as he indirectly looked away from the kid. The boy had black hair, his eyes also black. His skin was a pale white, and his figure was quite lacking when it came to muscle, but he was a kid after all.

Prankster

The kid would soon yawn, jumping from the chair as he ran outside, yelling absurdities. Relyk watched the kid from the window, his eyes following every movement. "We can get him after we've had a chance to talk. He doesn't seem too intelligent anyhow." He commented. "Anyhow, what's your occupation?.. " Relyk for once, turned to the woman as he made eye contact with her. His face was emotionless, his words somewhat expressionless. Relyk continued stroking the fox's fur, causing Lite to hum with glee.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levy-Chan
Member Avatar

"Awesome. so I would like a glass of tea and..." Alexis flipped through the menu quickly to see what they had in terms of food. "Cheese sticks, please." Alexis handed her menu to the waitress and the woman hurried away to place the order. Alexis made a quick eye roll. It's not asking for much, wanting people to be competent at their jobs. What kind of professional would just stare at a customer who was very obviously not interested in them. To be quite frank, whoever Frank was, Alexis didn't see the oh so charm of this man that the waitress saw. Maybe she was just the type to do that with any male who wasn't ugly that walked into the restaurant. In any event that wasn't an excuse. The woman should be ashamed, gawking at some guy.

Kiki became a distraction to Alexis' thoughts about the complexities of the male/female dating game and started to curl up next to Alexis' leg, getting comfortable in the nice cool restaurant. The fox's cool nose was pressed against Alexis' ankle which made her notice that Kiki and Lite had stopped doing whatever it was they were doing under the table. "Huh, I'll be impressed when I see it for myself. Until then he'll just be the cute and harmless little yellow fox over there. Relyk went on, grumbling about his mission just before his eyes darted over to someone behind Alexis. Nonchalantly, the knight turned her head just slightly enough to see a kid putting gum beneath one of the tables. Okay, lets just stop right there and just give quick little briefing on how wrong that is. It's just so gross, why would that even seem like a good place to put your gum? Absolutely no one wants to see your chewed up gum stuck under there and far less of that population actually wants to touch it, even accidently. It's just so unclean and practically forces you to feel like you need to bath in germ-x. Alexis' skin practically crawled at seeing that. The act so vile, so disgusting that it ought to be a major offense and she should just fly over and take the kid out right there.

Seeing how Relyk's eyes were like a predators watching their prey, she figured that the kid matched the description of who he was looking for. Speaking of which, the kid's face seemed kinda familiar to what she had seen on the picture, the vague memory she had of it. Alexis expected him to get up and jump on his mark, but instead he choose to get his drink and talk with her. A bit unexpected from some guy who didn't seem to be that caring about the personal lives of others. "Oh, well, since you asked, I'm a knight. Just a Private, but I'm not just your average one. I happen to have a bit of experience and actual training." She did, of course, leave out the part where the training consisted of playing card games and being sucked into alternate dimensions, but a woman couldn't reveal everything. There had to be a little mystery. "I know you're a mage, and you do seem kinda strong, but what are you doing chasing around little kids?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Magnolia · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
edge created by tiptopolive of IDS
Find more zetaboards themes at InkDropStyles.com
Edge skin adapted to Fairy Tail Guild Theme by Affinity