司 Librarians:
{{Snow}}
{{Gale}}
{{Levy-Chan}}
{{AuraLex}}
{{SeanTheFawned}}
{{Vilis}}

Fairy Tail RPG Current News

Welcome to July everyone and we have some pretty nifty things in store this month!

Firstly, no doubt you've already noticed our lovely little set of July Updates? Well those are here to stay with some more coming during the month as it goes on by. We also have a brand-spankin'-newly-redone Project Jumpstart for y'all to enjoy run by our Global Moderator Zaber as well as the excellent Advanced Member Balmung, so head on over and check that out!

The Royal Event continues on!
Running from now until January in 2015 there is a massive political campaign for the new King or Queen of Fiore! The event can be found here with all the necessary information for how you go!

The first side-along event for The Game of Chairs has started here!
We also have a new Writing Event up to celebrate World Appreciation Day that can be found here! That's all for now. Cheers everyone.

~The FTG Staff~

Fairy Tail RPG
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 2.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Locked Topic
  • Pages:
[Graded]Island Respite
Topic Started: Jan 22 2012, 05:55 AM (969 Views)
Sinjin
Member Avatar
^________^
Rosalie Island, a small paradise far from the rush of the cityscape. It was quite ideal for one who wanted to just have their small portion of time with nature as well as to be free from all the hassles of a the busy life of pursuing one’s craft, to hone their magic until they’ve reached that summit. Yes, even Xavion could get tired from that as well. He had been training by the sword for quite some time now, going to and fro from that small town resort in the island and into the forest or by the silent shores at the other side of the island for its tranquil and peaceful scenery – one that invited concentration and encouragement for advancing one’s ability. And at that very moment, wearing nothing but his pants, rolled along the hem that they looked like capris, displaying a scarred back and that prominent line along the side, as well as having wet unkempt hair and a relaxed expression, Xavion was lying on a small and short cliff in that peaceful side of the island, as if recently coming from the sea to take a rest. Though he had company by the form of his sword that lay next to him as well as his combat boots and neatly folded shirt. Much to say, despite his ragged appearance, there was that sense of neatness and discipline that every little arrangement or action had been the result of what was a life-long routine of measured actions brought by rules and as if to be a paragon of self-control.

But if there was something unquantifiable and unexpected that no life experience could ever predict, it was the sudden intrusion of one particular soul that would be changing his life… considerably. And thus, a sudden alert and he found his hands grabbing his sheathed sword, eyes turning to the side, ready to act.
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowette
Member Avatar
A-Class
Ah, Rosalie Island! Finally, and island that doesn't falsely worship me. Aya paced the deck of the ferry as it transported her to the lush island. She had never been before, and longed for the island surroundings, but didn't want to go home to Galuna Island for obvious reasons. The verdant haired princess yawned a bit to herself before catching a glimpse of the island in the distance. The ferry drew closer and Aya started to get excited. She couldn't wait to stretch out on that warm sand and let the sun's golden caress relax her. She smiled when the ferry pulled into port, she immediately getting off and hurrying along the beach, seeking out a perfect spot. She kicked off her crimson sandals, carrying them in her hands, her bag being carried in the other. Her excessively long hair was tied up in a pony tail, useful so it wouldn't drag on the sand. She really should get a haircut... She had on rather fancy sunglasses. They didn't work all too well, but they looked good on her. She was dressed in a not-so-revealing swimsuit consisting of skirt like bottoms and a sleeveless top with an oriental design and gold trim. Her guild tattoo and family tattoo were both hidden by her top. She continued to stroll along the beach, she letting each foot sink firmly into the golden sand. It was so warm on the surface, but got much cooler as her feet sank in. She smiled a bit and took her bright yellow orbs off of her feet to find someone else indulging in the beach's glory. An odd man, he looked as if he was ready to kill something. Taking caution in her approach, she slowly walked up with both arms raised slightly. H-Hey...put that thing away, now...I'm not here to fight. I just want to relax! You look like you can use the company...and the sun... She chuckled nervously, praying to the weather god that he didn't take offense...
Edited by Snowette, Jan 22 2012, 06:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sinjin
Member Avatar
^________^
Xavion was speechless. For a moment there, he had felt a rather peculiar and strong aura that made that beastly spirit within him tense for a moment before alarming him to the point of reaching out to his blades. But all of a sudden, as his eyes drew upon the fair creature that so happened to grace him with her presence, a blush drew on his cheeks, his hands faltering and dropping the sword on him lap as he sat. He was dumbstruck for a good long moment before he finally tore his eyes away, feeling ashamed and embarrassed all at the same time. But he quickly settled himself and apologized. “Oh, I’m sorry. I thought there was… never mind.” He fumbled through the words, bringing his hand up to his face as if he could hide in his rather large hands. Training had somehow made it become as is and callused, far from an elegant noble’s smooth and fair hands. He also moved his sword to the other side, as if to show that he meant her no harm and though he neither agreed to her hopes of accompanying him, neither did he reject the idea either. Perhaps the time he had spent to give himself peace and quiet had allowed his soul to relax a bit and even the chimera within was slowly falling out from its alarmed state, his heart beating quite normally once more and Xavion was composed.

“I-if you want to have… the place to yourself, I can leave. I mean… this is probably the only place in the island where no sudden interruption from a tourist or local would barge in.” He fumbled between words again, which did not help the blush on his face. Oh dear god why was he feeling so? Was it because he felt like a hopeless romantic after… knowing that the girl he had admired for so long ended up choosing his best friend and blood pact brother? And now, the thought of such feeling was frightening?
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowette
Member Avatar
A-Class
Aya blinked as the man seemed to get all flustered when he noticed her. She was no stranger to it. She was a mage of Blue Pegasus, a guild known for their...well developed members. Aya was definitely well suited for the guild, being rich, busty royalty. She ignored the usual advances however. She wasn't all that shy either. She smiled when the man apologized. He seemed like a nice guy, and Aya didn't know many people. She figured it wouldn't hurt to make her first friend. She smiled when the man spoke, he offering to leave and let her have the place to herself. He was still so flustered, he even hiding his face. It was almost cute. She walked around him and plopped down into the sand, sitting a couple feet away from him. You're right. There are very few tourists here, and the beach is definitely big enough. I don't mind sharing if you don't? Aya chuckled and buried her feet in the sand, flexing her toes and relaxing a bit. She leaned back, bracing herself up on her elbows, letting the sun warm her body. It felt nice. It was soothing. She then realized something. Her golden eyes seemed to get brighter, her sclera turning black for a short moment. She forgot her sword at home! She thought for a moment, and glanced at the man. He had a weapon. Maybe she should stick close to him, just in case. She exhaled slowly, she looking a the man again as her sclera returned to a normal white color. I'm Ayanami, by the way. But you can call me Aya. Can I ask your name? Aya loved meeting new people and couldn't wait to make a friend. She had always been so busy with work or the guild, that she never had the time. She really needed to change that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sinjin
Member Avatar
^________^
Xavion remained motionless as the girl greeted him with kindness. Something he had not seen for a long time. Well, he was acting rather strange. He’s personality as a jerk, rebuking adults and the rest of the population, leaving everything to his mind to worry and simply just look out for himself. Guess it came along with being in such a relaxing and calm place. Still, he quickly looked the other way when she circled behind him and propped on the sand not too far. She was honestly gifted by a very beautiful body but there was something more that Xavion was seeing… or rather sensing. His lowered his hand for a moment to rub at his chest as he felt the chimera in him feel awkward. It was like he was feeling it all over again – love that is, but after a heart break and so long has he even thought about it happening once more? But in any case, he cleared his throat and nodded, “Yeah…” Then realized the error in that syntax, panicking and facing her with a blushed face, hands in the air to wave from side to side. “I mean, no... I mean, yes I mind… wait that sounded wrong. I mean… it’s alright, not yes I mind. I mean…” And this is why he hated talking to adults, of those on the opposite gender, because he knew if he fumbled he’d make a fool of himself. So he looked away, turning to his embarrassment growing bigger and redder on his cheeks, and displaying that tribal tattoo that stretched on his upper back along the nape, from one shoulder end to the other. “Sorry. What I meant was… it’s fine.” He switched to a more… childish pattern of talking. “Yeah, this place can be very comforting. The adults don’t bother me at all.” Then he turned to face her again and bow as he introduce himself, as if afraid to catch her in the eye, "Xavion Al'Firenze. But everyone calls me... A/0 or Tagged."
Edited by Sinjin, Jan 22 2012, 07:37 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowette
Member Avatar
A-Class
Man, this guy was red. Really red. it was almost as if he had never seen a woman before. It amused Aya. Even more so, now that the man's flustered behavior affected his words. She chuckled as he seemed to go into a panic over his words. She understood what he meant, and was tempted to tell him and save him from his grief. But then she wouldn't have been able to see such an adorable, panicky display. she turned her gaze back to the ocean after the man turned away in his embarrassment. She caught a glimpse of the tattoo across his shoulders. What a coincidence. However, Aya had one on each shoulder instead of one large one. She reached her right arm over her left shoulder, lightly scratching her guild tattoo. Or was it her dragon tattoo? She didn't even remember which one was where anymore. She Turned back to the ban, blushing a little as he actually bowed to her. She sat up quickly and waved her hands, she chuckling nervously. P-Please don't bow, Xavy. I get enough of that back home... I left Galuna Island to escape such things. A simple handshake, or even a hug will suffice.Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you. Aya then looked out at the crystal blue waters. So enticing. She smiled and stood, dusting the itchy sand off of her legs and bottom. Want to join me in a swim? The water looks so refreshing. And maybe it'll cool you down. You're getting really red. She smirked slyly and began to walk out into the crystalline ocean, the waves lapping at her feet as she stood just a couple steps into the sea. The breeze was salty and refreshing. The ocean breaths a salty spray and a crisp atmosphere that soothed the reluctant princess. She couldn't get enough. She did grow up on an island, so she was constantly near the sea. However, she never got sick of it. never in a million years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sinjin
Member Avatar
^________^
“Oh but it’s something I learned from my master about respect and such-“ He stopped midway of his reply when it finally registered that she had called him a different name, one that sounded with a pinch of familiarity in them. He straightened his sit once more, bringing his hand to cover his mouth though did little effect to hide the tint along the cheeks while still looking to the side in embarrassment. Xavy… the voice lingered in his head like a lasting echo and he felt the chimera inside chuckle in his odd predicament. For some odd reason, Xavion wanted to draw out the said chimera and give it a good slap at the back of its head just for the heck of it. Then again, he knew that the chimera knew him much better than he did and perhaps it was the reason why he felt that way.

With his thoughts returning from that brief reverie of his, he faced Aya and quickly reached out to grab her hand, shaking it. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, then.” He said with a awkward smile as he was never used to such though he knew it was something that always went along greetings or when one was happy- What?! An inner panic but he managed to stop himself from turning to a tomato any further. Of course, Aya had suggested swimming and headed off to the water, only to comment about his tinted cheeks which resigned Xavion into a bell pepper. “Ah… y-yes. I suppose a quick swim would help.” He smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

He followed her to the water, reaching along the deeper portion about chest level, though he quickly buried the lower part of his face, holding his breath as if he could will the blush to fade away. That was then when he noticed her tattoo on her shoulder and he unconsciously reached out to traced it along that dragon figure, his strong and callused finger far from what social elites had, though there was a touch of warmth in them and a strange sensation filled him like he somehow connected with Aya for a moment. “It’s beautiful.”
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowette
Member Avatar
A-Class
Aya smiled when Xavion actually shook her hand. The texture was rough and the skin, calloused. Definitely the hands of hard working individual, or perhaps a well practiced swordsman. She shook his hand gently in return. As the two made it out to the water, Aya began to wade out further, she following behind Xavion. The water felt amasing as it enveloped more and more of her body until it came up to just below her rather ample "assets" that helped get her into Blue Pegasus in the first place. She noticed Xavion sinking down until all she could see of him was from the bridge of the nose and up. She chuckled and turned her attention back to the shore, her back to Xavion, she looking over the beautiful scenery of the island.

Oh, how she loved island life. She just might buy another home here. She thought about it for a good minute or two before a touch to her shoulder had snapped her out of her thoughts. The soft yet rough caress made her shudder, she blushing a little. She heard him utter the word "beautiful," making her blush even more. She slowly turned her head over the shoulder in which he was toughing, her cheeks painted with a vibrant shade of crimson. He was touching her mark. The mark of the Dragon God. She bit her bottom and turned to face him, she smiling lightly before speaking. O-Oh, you mean my mark...When I was born, the people of my home village believe I was the reincarnation of the Weather God that they worship. They believed it because of my hair and eyes..but in thruth, I'm a quarter breed, one fourth lizard demon on my mother's side. And on top of that, my magic is weather manipulation, so that doesn't help. In my village, I'm worshipped, and believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. It gets old, and fast.. Aya sighted a bit and sank completely underwater, resurfacing quickly before smoothing her hair back. The tie came loose, her rather long hair now curling around her form like a net in the water. She let out a relaxed sigh before smiling to the man. So, Xavy, now that you know a little about me, tell me something about yourself.[/color[
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sinjin
Member Avatar
^________^
Xavion only became conscious of what he was doing when Aya had began commenting on the dragon tattoo. He lightly lifted his hand off her skin, a little wide-eyed as if he was caught doing something he wasn’t supposed to, but quickly placed the hand over again. He listened to her story, one that seemed rather different from what a person would expect from someone with such beauty. And for a moment, he looked back at her, catching her eyes and not shying away. Though it was short-lived as she submerged into the water for a brief moment before back up, her long green hair pasting along her elegant visage when she posed the question. Only then did Xavion realize how close he had gotten to the other and placed some distance between. Besides, he never liked having to talk about his past or of what really made him to who he was. “I’m bred for battles… my raison d’etre.” He replied, eyes falling to the water as if in shame. “And a monster.” He added, feeling a churning response of the chimera inside him. He knew he might have hurt the beast’s feelings – for yes he could attest that the beast did have feelings – but more so, it was a comment that he would use to make himself remember of his unwanted origin.

He knew that there would be a sudden awkward silence between the two, so he looked to the side and watched the horizon on the sea beyond before deciding to turn and leave. “I’m sorry. I don’t think I should really be here with you.” It was more like the chimera was speaking in the context of how a shameful beast as himself could never and should never be in the presence of one as her.
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowette
Member Avatar
A-Class
Aya took a small step forward towards Xavion when he spoke. A man of few words, obviously, but those words were not what she had expected. He stated that he was bred for battle before lowering his head, as if he was ashamed of who he was. Aya frowned a little and opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted when Xavion called himself a monster. Aya's heart sank. She felt much pain and dispair eminating from the man. He had been through so much, she could tell. His life must have been so painful. Here she was, talking about being a princess, praised and worshipped like a Goddess. This made her feel guilty. She bit her bottom lip, she watcing Xavion for a moment before reaching her hand out to brush his shoulder. Her fingertips barely touched him before he turned and began to walk away, saying that he shouldn't be here with her. Aya's expression was sad, almost hurt. But not hurt on her sake, but hurting for him. Aya wasn't going to let him go. Oh no, not like this. she waded as fast as she could through the water, catching up to Xavion before grasping his hand tightly, jerking him back so he'd either turn and face her, or stumble back against her. Either way, he'd end up in Aya's warm embrace, her arms wrapping tightly arounf the man's waist. Please don't go, Xavy. Who says you can't be here with me? Maybe I want you to be here with me. You seem like a nice person and I want to get to know you more. I like you, Xavy, and I enjoy your company.. She smiled and hugged a bit tighter. Please stay... There was silence for a moment while Aya awaited Xavion's response. She really wanted him to stay and enjoy the lovely scenery with her. aya listened to the sounds of the waves as they lightly collided with the two bodies in the water, along with the sounds of the waves breaking on the shore. She heard another sound. thmp thmp..thmp thmp...thmp thmp... It was Xavion's own heartbeat. She blushed a little and closed her eyes, listening to the calm beating while she awaited Xavion's response.
Offline Profile Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rosalie Island · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
edge created by tiptopolive of IDS
Find more zetaboards themes at InkDropStyles.com
Edge skin adapted to Fairy Tail Guild Theme by Affinity