司 Librarians:
{{SeanTheFawned}}
{{Levy-Chan}}
{{LordSoul}}
{{AuraLex}}
{{Snow}}
{{Gale}}

Fairy Tail RPG Current News

It's April. So, now that the 1st of the month is over I have to curiously ask: How many of you actually searched for rabbits? Come on, did you? I'm sorry. I'm just a bastard, aren't I? But, it was all in good fun! For me, anyway. That aside, there is an actual event this month and I'm sure it'll be a doozy. It'll be quite fun. Slay a few demons and all that. Sounds like a rootin' tootin' good time!

T̺̺̭̲̫͚he̗̤̖̝͙ A̴̗p̷̰̲̦̝r̶͖̮̩̬̺̗̹i͈̳̳͙͕͟ͅl̙ E̬̮̕v̝̪͝e̝̗͚n̢͓̮ͅț̷͕̬͚͕ ̰͕̲̜̩̞̥i͚̻̹̞̦̥s͚̹͍̼͔̘̣ u͏͉̰̜p̗̖͎̺̣.̜͔̼

That's all for now. Cheers everyone.

~The FTG Staff~

Fairy Tail RPG
Quick Links:

{{Fairy Tail RPG Rules}}

{{Fairy Tail RPG News}}

{{Character Creation Template}}

{{Character Modification Template}}

{{Mission Creation}}

{{Mission Request}}

{{Grading Request Topic}}

{{Guild Members}}

{{Item Creation}}

{{FTG and You: The Guide 2.0}}

{{Project Jumpstart: For Newbies!}}

Locked Topic
  • Pages:
[Graded]Get Him Out!; D-Class Mission
Topic Started: May 5 2010, 07:06 PM (787 Views)
ScarletFairy
Member Avatar

After having made it into Lamia Scale, Natalie was finally mage enough to start taking on tasks and missions for the guilds sake. Even though they are only D-Class missions and even if they were only basic jobs, it was still the first few steps to a decent living now that she was on her own. She had no one else to take care of her, so it was time for her to make some money so that she would be able to do so. This would be the first mission she'd get to have on her own.

It seemed like a simple enough task. She had to get a shut-in to leave his room. Having lived in a single room for the majority of her life, Natalie felt as though she could understand the boy a bit, though her reasons were probably far different than his. But they were things she'd have to figure out once she got a chance to speak with the boy. Arriving at the home in question, Natalie softly knocked on the door; waiting to see if the parents were even home and if now would be a good time to complete the task.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luffy1045
Member Avatar
You're 100 years too early to ride this ride.

ERIC!!! Please come down for dinner!!

NO!!! I won't come out!!!

Mrs. Parkinson was devastated. It had been nearly four weeks since her son was in his room doing secretive things, and at the best of her or her husband's knowledge, he didn't go eat at all during this time. She was worried sick, and her husband had tried every means he had to get his son out of the room, with no success.

That's why she had contacted the Lamia Scale guild for help, as maybe mages would be able to do something about this better than her or her husband. She then heard a small knock on the front door. She then walked hastily to the door, hoping it was a mage of Lamia Scale. As she opened, all she saw was a girl a bit younger than Eric (16 years old).

Are you the mage sent by the guild? If so... okay come in. He's upstairs in the first to your right. Please... make him come out of his room.

She then started too softly cry while her husband came to comfort her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScarletFairy
Member Avatar

Natalie looked up as the door was opened and she was greeted with a tearful woman. It was obvious that this person was the boy's mother. It seemed that she was unable to get him to leave his room, which was why Natalie was here in the first place. Nodding silently as the woman asked if she was a mage, Natalie was let into the home. She stepped in and took a brief look around before walking to the stairs. She took one step and then turned around to the parents.

"Stop your tears." She said as she turned about around and started to climb them. They were not comforting words, but words that implied that this was their fault to begin with. Reaching the door that she was instructed to go in to, Natalie stopped in front of it. Again, she gave a soft knock on the door and waited for a response. She wasn't going to force her way in just yet, she wanted to see what kind of reaction she would get.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luffy1045
Member Avatar

Mrs. Parker really hoped that this young mage would be able to reason with her child, because that girl was the only person she knew that could do something about it. However, she didn't know anything about her son's feelings. They did not see how distraught he was before his four weeks of isolement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric was in his room. He was now on his bed, and he was facing the ceiling of his sole peace haven. He wasn't looking at anything in particular, he was gazing into nothingness, trying to figure himself out and the true meaning of the life he had. He had locked himself up because his parents were not trying hard to support him or understand him. He felt... alone.

Then, a soft knock could be heard on the other side of the door. Eric was about to yell at his mom, but he was a keen observant; if it was truly his mother or his father, they would try and scream him out of his room, come up, bang on the door, plea him with sincerity in their voices to come out and talk or eat. He mustered up his courage.

Who... who is it?
Edited by Luffy1045, May 10 2010, 01:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScarletFairy
Member Avatar

Natalie waited silently as she waited for an answer. However, contrary to what she expected, she was not greeted with yelling or being told to go away. She was instead greeted with the basic question anyone would get when knocking at the door. The boy wanted to know who she was, and that was understandable.

"My name is Natalie." She answered to him, still standing close to the door and not moving a bit. "I would like to come in. You do not have to come out, but I need to come inside." She told the boy. She couldn't figure out his problem through the door, but she would get a decent hint at what it was by knowing if he'd let her in or not. So she would have to start there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luffy1045
Member Avatar

My name is Natalie. I would like to come in. You do not have to come out, but I need to come inside.

Eric didn't answer just yet. Natalie? Who's that Natalie? And why is it that of all places she could've been in the world, she chose to come here? There was something wrong here. Why was a complete stranger near his room? Heck, what was a complete stranger doing in the house? Maybe it was someone that his mother called to get him out of his own place. Just this thought made Eric go into a fit of anger. He then started yelling at the random person who was at the other side of his door.

I don't know any Natalie. I don't know who you are, so leave me alone. I don't want ANYONE in my room! Get out of here!!

He hoped that this would discouraged this "Natalie" to leave him alone. He didn't listen to his parents, he sure as hell wouldn't listen to someone he never heard of in his lifetime.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScarletFairy
Member Avatar

Natalie continued to look at the door in silence. It seemed that with just an introduction, she was being yelled at by the boy behind the door. But she wasn't being yelled at because she wasn't wanted inside, she was being yelled out because he didn't know who she was. It made her feel as though the boy wasn't hiding something in the room, just wanting to be alone.

Again, Natalie failed to see why some one would want to do such a thing. After having spent most of her life in a single room, she enjoyed her freedom. Why would some one want to take that away from himself. She didn't know, but she did know she was going to have to get into the room. Considering this was only a bedroom door, the lock on it was probably only one that turned with a notch on the other side. And with such an unreliable lock, Natalie could get in by herself. Finally moving, Natalie reached into her sleeve. She pulled out a small dagger.

Stepping slightly to the side, she placed the blade of the dagger into the crevice of the door and the frame. Sliding it downward, she angled it downward and reached the part of the door that locked into the wall. She placed the edge of the dagger on the curved stub of metal on the door and then pulled her dagger downward and back a bit. It was slide the metal stub back into the door, unlocking it for the short time that she held the dagger there. Her plan was to unlock the door and go inside the room, however she would return the door back to its original state afterward, making it be locked again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luffy1045
Member Avatar

A moment pass without anyone answering back or anything happening. Eric was quite surprised by the outcome: he expected for that girl Natalie to at least try and negotiate with him. Of course, he was not going to let her in, but the prospect of turning down a random person was somewhat... entertaining to him. Plus, the last girl he talked to was... In any case, he then heard a small noise. He didn't know if this was a good omen or a bad one. He just looked on and thought to himself that the girl might just be walking away. That is, until he heard the lock of the door being unlocked. He knew then that this girl just wasn't going to quit until she got in. Eric ran to the door, and tried to make it stop from opening.

What the hell?! Can't a man have some privacy, woman!!!

Too late. She had already opened the door. Standing in front of him was a girl a bit younger than himself, but nonetheless cute in his eyes. However, an aura of badness could be felt. Eric wasn't a mage, yet he still had the ominous feeling going down his spine. He then muttered something under his breath and started yelling.

Why the hell did you do that?! I told you I didn't want you inside!!! Geez...

Well now he had no choice. It was better if it was someone he never met in his life than if it was his parents.

What do you want?
Edited by Luffy1045, May 11 2010, 12:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScarletFairy
Member Avatar

Once the door was closed and locked again, Natalie looked up to the boy, obviously both surprised and angry about her entrance. It was the reaction that would make the most sense to some one breaking into your room. Natalie understood that, but she had to get in, in order to understand him a bit more. Hopefully she would get to the root of the problem before long. Stepping forward, she refuted the boy’s claims. "You are no man." She said to him, denouncing his masculinity. After all, a man that could not face up to his problems was not a man at all.

She continued to walk forward, completely ignoring his questions for the moment, or at least not responding to them. She made her way over to his window and sat within it. Here was just enough room for her to sit there without any support and not have to worry about falling over. Raising one of her legs, she brought her knee to her chin, adjusting her kimono so that she would not be indecent. "I've come to share your misery. Are you not lonely in here?" She said to him, finally responding to his questions. "Misery loves company and I'm about as miserable as they get boy."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luffy1045
Member Avatar

It seemed that girl was the cold & direct type, because as soon as she got into the room and Eric closed the door, she came to him, telling him he was not a man. Eric didn't care much; he was used to name calling, and he knew that people were just born to be like that. In any case, he asked his questions, but the girl didn't pay attention at all. She just went to his rather large window and sat on the sides of it, making herself comfortable and arranging as to not be revealing. She then looked at him with and finally answered one of his questions.

I've come to share your misery. Are you not lonely in here? Misery loves company and I'm about as miserable as they get boy.

Thank you, but I don't need your helping hand or whatsoever. I'm not here because I want to suffer, I'm here to make a point to some people. But... Nevermind, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but...

Eric then had a tear roll on his cheek and turned his ace away from the girl so that she didn't see him sob. Eric had a heavy weight on his heart, and the young girl would have to be very sensitive to be able to get something from this boy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Belladonna · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
edge created by tiptopolive of IDS
Find more zetaboards themes at InkDropStyles.com
Edge skin adapted to Fairy Tail Guild Theme by Affinity