Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to F And P Collabs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alternate Universe RP/ storyline
Topic Started: Nov 25 2010, 06:19 AM (554 Views)
seascorpion
Ambassador of the Gays
OK, the premise is that everyone whose a member of SE knows each other in parallel universes and/or different time periods, this universe is 'the forum universe'. in all universes/time periods we are all part of a group that has the begining initials SE, here are some ideas
- Spetznaz Expeditionary Force (SEF), this is set in a world dominated by communism
- Shitzu-owners of Earls Court United (SECU), set in a world completely under the control of the British empire, where we all breed a certain dog breed
-Sex Experts (SE), sorry i just had to add this in
-Smurf Equality Party (SEP), yes the Smurf universe
PLEASE ADD MORE!!!!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fakey
Member Avatar
Admin Admin Admin Swag

Sad Excues For Human Beings(SEFHB)- A universe where the world has no nations, as the world was thrown into anarchy at an early time. Neanderthal man isn't extinct either.

seascorpion
Ambassador of the Gays
Good, its on the list.

jasonguppy

I want to be from SECU for the PUPPIES!!!!!

How about Sand, Earth, & Worldwide Desert (SEWD)- A world overrun with deserts, giant flying stingrays, and the crazy people from SE. Home to swegypt

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Sumbit Ideas. · Next Topic »
Add Reply