|Topic Started: Apr 8 2009, 07:44 PM (302 Views)|
|powermouse||Apr 8 2009, 07:44 PM Post #1|
We own nothing Twilight. All copyrights to the novels and movies belong to Stephenie Meyer and Summit Entertainment, respectively.
Everything on this site, including the name, graphics, posts, chats and any administrative content, is copyright to the owners and cannot be reproduced without permission. All content that is produced by any member is copyrighted to them and cannot be reproduced without their permission under any circumstances; this includes montages, fan fiction, posts, chats and graphics. As a member of this site, you agree to these terms.
1. Racism, sexism, or discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
2. No flaming/bashing (excessive criticism of a personal nature), trolling or ridiculing of any member of the board, cast members of Twilight movies or of Stephenie Meyer. Constructive criticism presented in a thoughtful way is permitted but may be removed at the staff’s discretion should we feel it crosses the line into flaming/bashing.
3. No solicitation. Links to advertisement sites or similar scams are not permitted. This includes pay sites, cash for survey sites, etc.
4. No excessive post spamming inside forums. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator and post counts will be adjusted accordingly.
5. No SHOUTING. It's just plain rude and annoying. Typing in ALL CAPS may result in your post being edited or deleted. Same applies for AlTeRnAcApS.
6. Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, or any other private information) anywhere within the forums. If you need to swap information with another poster please use the "Private Message" function.
7. Do not spam or send unsolicited emails or Private Messages to other members.
8. Do not question or challenge decisions made by any member of the Forbidden Love Staff anywhere on the forum. If you do not understand an action taken, please use the "Private Message" function to contact a member of staff to ask for clarification.
By registering and posting on this site, you agree to abide by these rules. If you violate the rules set forth here, you risk the possibility of a warning, a suspension or a permanent ban.
- The Forbidden Love Staff
*All rules are subject to change at the Staff's discretion.*
|peifgirl||Apr 9 2009, 09:10 PM Post #2|
||thanks power you rock|
|Juniper||Apr 16 2009, 04:15 PM Post #3|
||I agree with Peifgirl. You definitely rock.|
|lisa163||Apr 18 2009, 08:34 AM Post #4|
|lilach1211||Apr 21 2009, 10:13 AM Post #5|
|MissS||May 10 2009, 06:41 PM Post #6|
||Thanks for making up this site!|
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Rules · Next Topic »|