Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
NBA-My all time starting 5
Topic Started: Jun 8 2018, 05:24 AM (281 Views)
Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Hakeem, just a dominant force at center whose power extended outside the paint, both ends of the court.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

...and there is MJ

U Thant
Member Avatar

1)not even one person you listed had a career where years 10-15 were as phenomenal as Lebron's 10-15 plus 2)Jordan went the first eight (8) years of his career as a failure ---but none of the players who destroyed Jordan in those 8yrs, even made your list. lol. What does that say about Jordan's shortcomings? And speaking of 8yrs...

since it took Olajuwon 8yrs ('86-'94) to get back to the NBA Finals, then most of all in here 3)none of those players you listed have done what Lebron currently does; best player on the floor in eight (8) straight NBA Finals yep 8 straight ----where he has played against over twenty (21) Hall Of Fame players no doubt B-) and guess how many Hall Of Fame players Jordan played against in his six (6) trips to the NBA Finals?? HINT: far less than 21!

Edited by U Thant, Jun 11 2018, 09:24 AM.

U Thant
Member Avatar

Snidely Whiplash
Jun 10 2018, 11:12 PM
What a big dummy. And as usual you're proud of it. Is that list of players suppose to be Hall of Famers? Setting aside whatever that convoluted math (and I'm being generous) is, some of those players are active and can't be HOFers. Also, AC Green for example is not in the HOF. Why I even try to decipher your nonsense just makes me dumber. Fortunately I can recover.
You idiot. My math is unlike yours because mines is, honest, whereas your math only knows deceit in your calculations.

Your dumb ass could not comprehend that my math merely added up [each team's] Hall Of Fame players who both Lebron & Jordan faced in each NBA Finals.

So don't blame me because you're too dumb to understand fairness in gauging likenesses betw. Jordan & Lebron. At the end of the day, you cannot change the facts. Period.

Jordan faced 14 Hall Of Fame players and Lebron faced 21 Hall Of Fame players. And there's not a damn thing you can do to change that fact, of Jordan having an easier NBA Finals career than Lebron.

kennyinbmore
Member Avatar

U Thant
Jun 11 2018, 09:22 AM
Jordan went the first eight (8) years of his career as a failure
What world do you live in where leading the league in scoring and averaging over 30 points per game 6 of 8 years is considered a failure? You've said some shit on this forum but that dumb shit takes the cake :D :D :D
Edited by kennyinbmore, Jun 11 2018, 10:09 AM.

U Thant
Member Avatar

kennyinbmore
Jun 11 2018, 09:59 AM
... leading the league in scoring and averaging over 30 points per game 6 of 8 years is considered a failure?
You are a racist White boy who knows nothing about, Negros In Sports, or else you'd know I merely repeated the resultant of Michael Jordan's own words. When he said it, himself, that nothing matters but winning championships. He's also the one who said the Warriors were a failure, in 2016, when they broke the Bulls record for most wins (73) in a regular season ---all because they lost to the NBA Finals to Lebron's team.
Edited by U Thant, Jun 11 2018, 09:33 PM.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
kennyinbmore
Jun 11 2018, 09:59 AM
U Thant
Jun 11 2018, 09:22 AM
Jordan went the first eight (8) years of his career as a failure
What world do you live in where leading the league in scoring and averaging over 30 points per game 6 of 8 years is considered a failure? You've said some shit on this forum but that dumb shit takes the cake :D :D :D
LOL, spot on Kenny. ;)

U Thant
Member Avatar

Snide,

I don't think it's a good idea to let your two sissified cheerleaders keep coming in here making a mockery of your sports opinions B-) They're already two lame, extra dumb, White racists but they embarrass you even more whenever they try to use you as their vehicle to comment on sports.

This forum possesses years of, proof, that those 2 soft fawns have no real interest in sports. It's too manly for them.

U Thant
Member Avatar

U Thant
Jun 11 2018, 09:23 AM
Snidely Whiplash
Jun 10 2018, 11:12 PM
What a big dummy. And as usual you're proud of it. Is that list of players suppose to be Hall of Famers? Setting aside whatever that convoluted math (and I'm being generous) is, some of those players are active and can't be HOFers. Also, AC Green for example is not in the HOF. Why I even try to decipher your nonsense just makes me dumber. Fortunately I can recover.
You idiot. My math is unlike yours because mines is, honest, whereas your math only knows deceit in your calculations.

Your dumb ass could not comprehend that my math merely added up [each team's] Hall Of Fame players who both Lebron & Jordan faced in each NBA Finals.

So don't blame me because you're too dumb to understand fairness in gauging likenesses betw. Jordan & Lebron. At the end of the day, you cannot change the facts. Period.

Jordan faced 14 Hall Of Fame players and Lebron faced 21 Hall Of Fame players. And there's not a damn thing you can do to change that fact, of Jordan having an easier NBA Finals career than Lebron.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply