Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
NFL player ex- girlfriend said that she lied about abuse to hurt his career
Topic Started: May 19 2018, 01:52 AM (817 Views)
Calvin

A lot of these women groups today like the Me Too movement, and the Times Up movement, they just attack men without having any proof of wrong doing.

If a woman accuses a man of sexual misconduct or wrong doing, those women group start attacking that man, and they try to destroy his career just based on the word of that woman.

Those women groups don't believe in due process, they don't believe in allowing men to have their day in court.

They start attacking men that hasn't even been indicted or charged with a crime. In their mind if a woman said it then it must be true.

Well today in the news an ex-girlfriend of an NFL player said that she lied about abuse to hurt his career, because he wanted to break up with her.

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster ex-girlfriend lied and said that he abused her, and he was arrested and charged with a crime based on her word.

In court she admitted that she lied and made the whole thing up because he was trying to end their relationship, and becayse she was also trying to get money out of him.

A lot of women do things to try and harm men that's trying to break up with them.

The sad part is, if a woman accuses a man of something even if she's not telling the truth he's going to be arrested and charged with a crime.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

News videos.

She admitted that she's done this before to another man.

News https://blackamericaweb.com/2018/05/18/nfl-players-ex-girlfriend-says-she-lied-about-abuse-to-hurt-his-career/

New York Post https://nypost.com/2018/05/17/nfl-players-ex-girlfriend-brutal-allegations-were-lies-for-money/
Edited by Calvin, May 19 2018, 04:20 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Her lie is costing this man his livelihood and reputation.

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

and she aint all that.

U Thant
Member Avatar

Snidely Whiplash
May 19 2018, 07:10 PM
costing this man his livelihood
Yes but clearly, he is darkskinned. Which means she'll be rewarded by, Pop Culture, for causing him to lose his wealth and resources.

It's all a part of the new war on darkskin Black males. Then too, you already knew that B-) .

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
Snidely Whiplash
May 19 2018, 07:11 PM
and she aint all that.
One look at here and I would go the other way. Black men must set standards for themselves.

Keshawn

Since the beginning of times women have been making up lies to harm men, and that's why when a women woman accuses a man of something, people shouldn't just run out and take her word for it at face value without getting all of the facts first. Because a lot of men have been harmed and had their lives destroyed because some woman made up lies on them.

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Zechariah
May 20 2018, 12:27 AM
Snidely Whiplash
May 19 2018, 07:11 PM
and she aint all that.
One look at here and I would go the other way. Black men must set standards for themselves.
Agreed. She looks plain to me but some brothas see light or white and it's good enough, regardless.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
U Thant
May 20 2018, 09:34 PM
I bet if Foster was lightskinned, you would not have posted your nonsense here.

You know nothing nada nunca about what brought them together as a couple nor what broke them apart. Yet you make wild negative assumptions, like you made here, then you expect to be considered as a reasonable thinking person.

Moreover, notice too, how you never post this type of negativity at famous lightskin Black men who have problems with their lightskin women.

Notice how you never speak on Foster trying to peacefully leave this woman, then she got illegal about it. You mentioned nothing about how she said she wanted to destroy him, for not wanting her to be his girlfriend anymore. None of that bothered you. But you made sure to belittle Mr. Foster, eh? On that some brothas see light or white and it's good enough regardless bullsiht.

Your racism against darkskin negros is starting to rival, zecharia's, and if you're proud of that? Yes then it is truly a dreadful life which you live B-)
Do you wear saggy pants? :)

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

U Thant
May 20 2018, 09:34 PM
I bet if Foster was lightskinned, you would not have posted your nonsense here.

You know nothing nada nunca about what brought them together as a couple nor what broke them apart. Yet you make wild negative assumptions, like you made here, then you expect to be considered as a reasonable thinking person.

Moreover, notice too, how you never post this type of negativity at famous lightskin Black men who have problems with their lightskin women.

Notice how you never speak on Foster trying to peacefully leave this woman, then she got illegal about it. You mentioned nothing about how she said she wanted to destroy him, for not wanting her to be his girlfriend anymore. None of that bothered you. But you made sure to belittle Mr. Foster, eh? On that some brothas see light or white and it's good enough regardless bullsiht.

Your racism against darkskin negros is starting to rival, zecharia's, and if you're proud of that? Yes then it is truly a dreadful life which you live B-)
In other words, "you got me snide, I'm tryin' to hook up with this ugly lightskin woman now."

Stephanie

It's women like that, that gives women a bad name. It's women like that, that make it hard for people to believe other women that's telling the truth about things that happened to them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply