Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Jesus NEVER bragged on himself
Topic Started: May 9 2018, 11:13 AM (390 Views)
Marcus
Member Avatar

I can tell if a person is following God and Jesus based on their actions, I can tell if a person is following God or Jesus based on how they treat other people (that's the main indicator).

Jesus NEVER bragged on himself

When Jesus made the blind see, he never said look at what I did.

When Jesus made the lame walk and the dumb talk, he didn't say look at what I did.

When Jesus heal the sick, he didn't say look at what I did.

When Jesus raised the dead to life, he never said look at what I did.

When Jesus walked on the water, he didn't say look at what I did.

When Jesus worked miracles, he never bragged on himself, and say look at what I did

Jesus took two fish and 5 loaves of bread, and he feed 5000 people, and he never said look at what I did.

As a matter of fact, Jesus NEVER took the credit for anything the he did. Jesus said that he could do nothing without God permission. Jesus was humble and he never took the credit for anything he did, he always gave the credit to God.

God couldn't use Jesus, if he was someone walking around bragging on himself.

If you do something good in this world, don't go around bragging and being boastful about it, allow your good works to speak for itself.

If you want to be a true follower of God and Jesus, that's the path that you have to follow.

Donald Trump often brags on himself, he say look at what I did. When he does something good he say look at me I did that.

Trump is not the only one that does this, there are a lot of people that go around bragging on themselves.

That's a turnoff to those of us that are true followers of God and Jesus, that's a turn off to us.
Edited by Marcus, May 11 2018, 01:47 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Religion · Next Topic »
Add Reply