Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Blacks need to leave Bruno Mars alone
Topic Started: Mar 13 2018, 11:33 PM (347 Views)
DeShawn

Bruno Mars is talented, he plays several musical instruments. Some blacks have been all over the internet in the last several days trying to put him down.

The blacks that's criticizing Bruno Mars, those blacks can't even play a musical instrument.

Black people in America DIDN'T SUPPORT Jimi Hendrix. A lot of blacks in America criticized Jimi Hendrix.

White fans in Europe made Jimi Hendrix a superstar.

It was white fans that made Chuck Berry a superstar, not black people.

(Some) black people in America criticize Bruno Mars who music is clean.

But they support rappers that degrade black people and call black people niggers.

But they support rappers that make songs about killing blacks.

But they support rappers that degrade women and call them bitches.

How did black people in America get so BACKWARDS, where they criticize the good, but embrace and support the negative and the bad?

These are the people that supported Jimi Hendrix and made him a superstar, these are his fans.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's mostly white people that's supporting Bruno Mars and helping to put food on his table, the black people that's criticizing Bruno Mars they are not helping to put food on his table.

This is Bruno Mars audience.

Posted Image

Some blacks threw eggs at Jimi Hendrix, and other blacks dismissed and rejected him.

News https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/18/showbiz/jimi-hendrix-invisible-legacy/index.html
Edited by DeShawn, Mar 14 2018, 03:11 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

I have no idea why all the hate for Bruno.It's nice to hear him do old school style r&b.

U Thant
Member Avatar

Snidely Whiplash
Mar 14 2018, 04:24 AM
I have no idea why all the hate for Bruno... old school style r&b.
The hate isn't necessarily for Bruno. But for a racist Pop Culture which controls the music industry, thereby, allowing the Eminems & Adeles & Brunos of the world to become the new face of 'soul' music which negros created. As creative negros are now erased from the respectful-music frontier, because racism's Pop Culture now allows negros to benefit only when making songs with sex-maniac themes and violence.

Big Mike

Snidely Whiplash
Mar 14 2018, 04:24 AM
I have no idea why all the hate for Bruno.It's nice to hear him do old school style r&b.
I agree with you, looking at some of the comments on the internet that some black people have been making about Bruno Mars, they are trying to say that he's not creating anything original, they are trying to say that he stealing old school R&B.

I disagree with their view.

Everybody is influenced by somebody is, Michael Jackson was influenced my James Brown, and when you saw Michael Jackson you saw a lot of James Brown in Michael Jackson performance

Prince was influence by Jimi Hendrix, and when you saw Prince playing you heard a lot of Jimi Hendrix in his playing.

Bruno Mars is no different, when you see Bruno Mars you see some of the influence that old school R&B artist had on him, and he gives them a shout out. He's a musician and he's trying to keep real music alive.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply