Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Bible is very Conservative
Topic Started: Aug 14 2017, 11:19 PM (875 Views)
Travis

I'm convinced that most people that call themselves Christians, have never read the entire Bible from cover to cover.

The Bible is very conservative, let's take a look at the teachings of God in the Bible.

1. The Bible strongly speaks out against and condemns the gay lifestyle.

2. The Bible say that it is an abomination for a man to lay with another man. (No two men in the Bible ever got married.)

3. The Bible say let every man have his own wife.

4. The Bible is big on having strong families.

5. The Bible say God is the head of man, and man is the head of his wife, and the wife is the head of the children.

6. The Bible speaks out against abortion, it names the punishment for anyone that causes a pregnant woman to lose her child.

7. In the Bible God said that I (formed you) in the womb.

8. The Bible said that if a man doesn't work he doesn't eat. The Bible never said that the Government should take care of able bodied adults that wont work.

9. The Bible said that a man is suppose to provide for his family.

10. The Bible is a big supporter of the death penalty. The Bible say anyone that takes another person life shall surely be put to death.

Here are the Bible scriptures where GOD speaks against the gay lifestyle.

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 20 VERSE 13------If a man lies with a male as he would a woman, both of them have committed an abomination, and they shall be put to death, for their blood is upon them.

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 18 VERSE 22----Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Here are some Bible scripture on God definition of the family.

1st CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 7 VERSE 2-----let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

GENIUS CHAPTER 2 VERSE 24-----Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

1ST TIMOTHY CHAPTER 5 VERSE 14----- I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

Here are some Bible scriptures that speaks against abortion, God said that life begans in the womb, and it speaks on the punishment for anyone that causes a pregnant woman to lose her child.

JEREMIAH CHAPTER 1 VERSE 5----Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee.

JOB CHAPTER 31 VERSE 15----Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

ISIAH CHAPTER 49 VERSE 1----The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

PSALMS CHAPTER 127 VERSE 3-----children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

ISIAH CHAPTER 44 VERSE 2-----Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not.

GALATIANS CHAPTER 1 VERSE 15-----But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace.

JEREMIAH CHAPTER 20 VERSE 17-----Because he slew me not from the womb; or that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb to be always great with me.

EXODUS CHAPTER 21 VERSE 22-----If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her (fruit depart from her), he shall be surely punished.

Here is a Bible scripture that speaks against a man not providing for his family.

1ST TIMOTHY CHAPTER 5 VERSE 8------But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Here are Bible scriptures that speaks on the death penalty for people that commit crime.

Exodus Chapter 21 Verse 12-----Anyone that strikes a man and kills him shall surely be put to death.

Exodus Chapter 21 Verse 14----If a man schemes and kills another man deliberately take him away from my altar and put him to death.

Leviticus Chapter 24 Verse 17-----And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.

Numbers Chapter 35 Verse 16----- if he smite him with an instrument of iron, so that he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.

Numbers Chapter 35 Verse 18----- if he smite him with a hand weapon of wood, wherewith he may die, and he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus Chapter 20 verse 10-----And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Exodus Chapter 21 Verse 16-----And he that stealeth a man (kidnapping), and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

Liberals in America supports the gay lifestyle, and they are now even pushing gay marriage, something that the Bible strongly condemns.

Liberals supporting the killing of babies in the womb, something that the Bible speaks against.

Liberals are against the death penalty for criminals. The Bible calls for the death penalty of most criminals.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

starryID
Member Avatar

HalleluYAH....100

James

The Bible is sure is conservative.

Jose Martinez

Excellent points.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Religion · Next Topic »
Add Reply