Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Fake black journalist turned their backs to Omarosa
Topic Started: Aug 12 2017, 12:10 AM (884 Views)
Brenda

A black person have every right to support whatever political party, or politician they want to.

Black Democrats are crazy as hell, they are some of the dumbest people that I've ever seen.

The Democrats are in the business of exploiting blacks, and using blacks for votes. When the Democrats get into office they never do anything for blacks, the Democrats were in the white house for the last 8 years, and blacks have NOTHING to show for it.

Omarosa is a black woman that's a Republican and she supports Donald Trump. She spoke at the National Association of Black Journalists convention, addressing police brutality and other topics, and FAKE BLACK JOURNALIST stood up and turned their backs to her. One of the black journalist on the panel quit because she was invited to be a guess on the panel.

A lot of the so called black journalist didn't want her there.

Those are not real journalist, a real journalist like (Ted Koppel, Walter Cronkite, Ed Bradley, Tom Brokaw and Dan Rather) would never had done anything like that.

A real credible journalist would never have done anything like that. A real journalist can't have a blind loyalty to any political party. A real journalist is never ruled by emotion.

Those blacks are not real journalist, anybody can call themselves a journalist but that doesn't make them one.

I guess those fake black journalist would have turned their backs to Martin Luther King Jr, because he was friends with Republican Richard Nixon, and he worked with Nixon to get things for blacks.

Posted Image

I guess those fake black journalist would have turned their backs to Civil Rights leader Roy Wilkins, for working with Republican Richard Nixon.

Posted Image

I guess those fake black journalist would have turned their backs to Muhammad Ali when he endorsed Republican Ronald Reagan for president.

Posted Image

I guess those fake black journalist would have turned their backs to Jackie Robinson, when he endorsed Republican Richard Nixon for president.

Posted Image

I guess those fake black journalist would have turned their backs to Olympic gold medalist Jesse Owens when he endorsed Richard Nixon.

Posted Image

I guess those fake black journalist would have turned their backs to James Brown, when he endorsed Richard Nixon for president

Posted Image

I guess those fake black leaders would have turned their backs to Civil Rights leaders Ralph David Abernathy, Hosea Williams and Charles Evers for endorsing Ronald Reagan for president.

Posted Image

I guess those fake black journalist would have turned their backs to Boxers Joe Frazier and Floyd Paterson for endorsing Republican Ronald Reagan for president.

Posted Image

I guess those fake black journalist would have turned their backs to Muhammad Ali for being a friend and supporter of Republican president Gerald Ford.

Posted Image

I guess those fake black journalist would have been outraged and turned their backs to Muhammad Ali for speaking up for Republican Richard Nixon in this VIDEO.

In the words of Malcolm X, most (so called) black leaders and (so called) black journalist are PUPPETS for the white liberals.

Here are some of those fake black journalist that turned their backs to Omarosa when she was speaking.

Posted Image

1. Democrats Bill and Hillary Clinton have done all kind of evil to blacks.

2. Bill Clinton had a mentally retarded black man put to death, when he was the Governor of Arkansas.

3. Bill Clinton passed the racist 3 Strike Law that filled the prison with blacks.

4. Hillary Clinton praised that racist 3 Strike Law.

5. Hillary Clinton used free black prison labor in her home, when she was the First Lady of Arkansas

6. Hillary Clinton pushed for the BOMBING of the African country of Libya, and 1000's of innocent black people were killed.

7. As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fought against Haiti raising their wages above 31 cents an hour.

But did you ever see any black journalist protest and turn their backs to Bill and Hillary Clinton, or any Democrat?
Edited by Brenda, Aug 12 2017, 01:22 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Interesting post Brenda. These blacks are the classic house negroes. They don't even want to hear off the plantation thinking.
They're so stupid. I bet they know the dem politicians take 'em for granted but they go along anyway.

Calvin

Let's be honest we don't have black journalist. We have Negroes that's a mouth piece for the Democratic party.

Calvin

Name me a so called black journalist in America that's not a TOKEN for the Democratic party?

Big Mike

Most of these fake black preachers, and fake black journalist are nothing but House Negroes and puppets for the Democratic party.

New York
Member Avatar

Barack Obama has done a long list of things to harm black people. If you are black Omarosa has never done anything to harm blacks.

Shirley Brown

The so called black journalist that turned their backs to Omarosa, and protested against her. NONE of those so called black journalist protested when Barack Obama bombed the African country of Libya killing innocent men, women and children.
Edited by Shirley Brown, Aug 12 2017, 10:59 AM.

Shirley Brown

Obama sat in the white house for 8 years and totally ignored black people, and many blacks voted for him, didn't see the so called black journalist protest against him.
Edited by Shirley Brown, Aug 12 2017, 11:00 AM.

Shirley Brown

Under Obama, Assata Shakur was put on the Terrorist Most Wanted list, even though this sister is not a terrorist. THREE times a position came open on the Supreme Court, and each time Obama refused to even nominate a black person for that position.

Didn't see the so called black journalist protest against that.
Edited by Shirley Brown, Aug 12 2017, 11:04 AM.

DeShawn

If Omarosa was HALF WHITE and a Democrat, she could bomb an African country and so called black journalist wouldn't say anything. They damn sure wouldn't protest against her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Politics & Government · Next Topic »
Add Reply