Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Wrong Woman to Wife Up; True Crime - Dalia Dippolito
Topic Started: Jun 9 2017, 05:40 PM (612 Views)
U Thant
Member Avatar

ATTN READERS:

guess what type of person uses a pro-Black website, to seek sympathy for White people who have no connection to the negro community? And this same person constantly posts negative stories about darkskin negros.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Doctor Magnus Warlock
Member Avatar

VoiceofReason
Jul 22 2017, 12:42 AM
Wow. She is something else.
Posted Image

Doctor Magnus Warlock
Member Avatar

Zechariah
Jul 22 2017, 03:24 AM
Doc, there are scores of those "money whores" out there. A simple viewing of the media shows such as "For My Woman", "Deadly Affairs" etc, stands as living proof.
Yeah, but the husband was a con artist, himself. I could see if he was some Poindexter type, but this guy made a living off deceiving people.

He was so caught up, he could not see what she was doing.

Michael Dippolito almost went out like Samson.

Doctor Magnus Warlock
Member Avatar

Michael Dippolito has found love again.

He got a taste of chocolate.

She is quite beautiful.

I hope it works out.

To be honest, I think she could have done better. Even though he was a victim of his previous wife, the guy does have a shady past.

Doctor Magnus Warlock
Member Avatar

Quote:

Florida Man Finds Love Again After Wife Hired Hitman To Have Him Killed

Published 8 months ago on Sep 7, 2017 By Lyn Kelly

Michael Dippolito has found a new love after going through an unbelievable ordeal with his previous wife who plotted to have him killed. Dalia, his ex-wife, has been found guilty of hiring a hitman to have Michael killed. She is now in prison and has been sentenced to spend 16 years behind bars.

Today, Michael spends his time with his new love, a new woman whom he met in a restaurant. He is trying to move on from the unimaginable ordeal he faced with his previous wife. The new woman in his life, Gloria, is Michael’s newfound love and the couple is already engaged.

Asked if she knew about Michael’s experience, Gloria quipped: “I was a little aware of what was going on.” She also added, “I really felt bad for him but my thing is just moving on from there. I love him a lot.”

The plot of Michael’s previous wife was uncovered when she hired a (supposed-to-be) hitman, but really was an undercover agent whom she assured about her plans saying, “I’m positive. Like five thousand percent sure.” The videotaped surveillance scene became one of the strongest pieces of evidence against her.

Dalia, who was caught on video through her arrest, was acting and “playing as a grieving widow” when she was informed about her husband’s supposed death. She played the role very well even when she was being interviewed by the authorities in the precinct. Her act was cut short when police officers confronted her with the truth.

Inside Edition reported: “It (only) took three trials to reach a guilty verdict.” To which, Dalia Dippolito was sentenced to spend 16 years in prison. When asked about what he can say about his experience, Michael said: “I was impressed with her lying skills. I mean, you can’t believe when you watch it.”

Michael now hopes to rebuild his life. “Sometimes it’s hard to accept something this good is happening to you,” he said. And with Gloria responding with saying that “He’s very lucky to be alive, to be with me.”

http://www.directexpose.com/man-finds-love-wife-hitman/

U Thant
Member Avatar

Doctor Magnus Warlock
May 18 2018, 12:26 PM
To be honest, I think she could have done better.
Let me guess...knowing you, You meant more pale/less melanin than the White guy you show her with here, eh?

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
Doctor Magnus Warlock
Jul 24 2017, 11:01 AM
Zechariah
Doc, there are scores of those "money whores" out there. A simple viewing of the media shows such as "For My Woman", "Deadly Affairs" etc, stands as living proof.
Yeah, but the husband was a con artist, himself. I could see if he was some Poindexter type, but this guy made a living off deceiving people.

Doc, your keen insight must be the reason that Beelzebub follows you around the boards too. ;)

U Thant
Member Avatar

Zechariah
May 18 2018, 11:40 PM
Doctor Magnus Warlock
Jul 24 2017, 11:01 AM
Zechariah

Doc I am so comatose thanks to, U Thant, I decided to follow him here and comment on how flawlessly he exposes our hatred for negro people. I hate it how he knows exactly why we post on this website.

Doctor Magnus Warlock
Member Avatar

Who the hell is James?!

Someone was thirsty enough to smash a woman convicted on trying to kill her husband...with no protection.

But he is a criminal, too.

Quote:

Prosecutor drops bombshell; reveals identity of Dalia Dippolito’s baby’s father
Judge delays ruling on Dalia Dippolito bond request following hearing

Terri Parker
Investigative Reporter

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. —

Judge Glenn Kelley listened to arguments from Dalia Dippolito’s attorneys Thursday as to why the convicted murder-for-hire defendant should get out on bond while awaiting appeal, and announced he will issue a written ruling.

During the hearing, Dippolito’s mother, Randa Mohammed, testified on her daughter’s behalf –- confirming that Dippolito has never tried to flee during her eight years on house arrest and met all of her conditions.

Prosecutor Craig Williams then asked Mohammed what is the real name of the man called “James” in the transcript of a jailhouse phone call where Dippolito discussed a South Carolina prison break using a drone.

Mohammed hesitated, then answered, “Rob.”

“Rob who?” asked Williams.

Dippolito attorney Andrew Greenlee objected, saying revealing the name would identify the father of Dippolito’s baby.

Kelley overruled the objection, and Mohammed finally answered, “Rob Davis.”

“And what is his criminal background?” asked Williams.

Mohammed said she didn't know.

WPBF 25 News has confirmed through court records that Robert Davis, 33, has a lengthy criminal background, including felony convictions for robbery and battery, aggravated battery with a weapon and possession of cocaine. He also has several domestic abuse arrests that were dropped. His last felony charge in 2011 for fleeing and eluding police was ultimately dropped.

Posted Image
Rob Davis, 33, the father of Dalia Dippolito’s son

Mohammed confirmed that Davis has lived at her gated Boynton Beach home with her, Dippolito and Dippolito and Davis’ now 16-month-old son for a year, while Dippolito was on house arrest.

When asked after court if she had any reservations about Davis’ background, Mohammed did not answer.

Prosecutors told the judge that Dippolito’s baby makes her even more of a flight risk.

Her attorneys, including Brian Claypool, who spoke via telephone, said she had proved she is not a flight risk during eight years on house arrest, and the jailhouse call to Davis regarding a prison break in South Carolina, was just idle conversation.

“I think it’s preposterous to suggest when she was on house arrest for eight years and had every opportunity to flee the court that she would try to do it now, using a drone, bringing in wire cutters; the whole thing is absurd,” said Andrew Greenlee after the hearing.

Prosecutors also filed a motion Thursday asking for sanctions against Dippolito attorney Greg Rosenfeld, claiming he deliberately did not bring Dippolito to a court ordered mental health evaluation. Kelley said he would rule on that motion at a later date.

As far as the bond decision, Kelley said while he knows it is a disappointment to everyone, he likes to issue written rulings whether he grants or denies a defendant’s motion for appellate bond. If denied, Dippolito would begin serving a 16 year prison sentence.

http://www.wpbf.com/article/all-passengers-survive-after-private-plane-snaps-in-half/20894596

Doctor Magnus Warlock
Member Avatar

This is a smart judge.

Some restrictions should be put in place to prevent prisoners from procreating while on house arrest, imo.

Quote:

Dalia Dippolito denied bond during appeal of murder-for-hire conviction

Wednesday, Aug. 16.
Marc Freeman
Sun Sentinel

Dalia Dippolito is on her way to prison rather than house arrest and a reunion with her 16-month-old son.

Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Glenn Kelley on Wednesday denied the 34-year-old Boynton Beach woman’s bid to stay free on bond while she appeals her recent conviction on a murder-for-hire charge and 16-year sentence.

In his 24-page order, Kelley wrote that his denial was based in part on his assessment that “escape with her child is a significant temptation and risk.”

“To be clear the court does not seek in any way to punish the Defendant for having a child,” the judge explained, adding that “parenthood, of course, is to be celebrated” and he had no qualms with her choice to have a child last year while on house arrest awaiting trial.

But he concluded that Dippolito would be motivated to run with the boy because of her lengthy prison term, the pressure of being on house arrest for most of the past eight years, and having been convicted by two separate juries.

“The Defendant is facing a prison sentence which may separate her from her son for his entire childhood,” Kelley wrote.

Dippolito has been in custody since June 16, when the jury in her third trial found her guilty of hiring an undercover cop posing as a hit man to kill her husband in the summer of 2009.

She was originally found guilty in a 2011 trial, but that conviction was later thrown out on appeal. The judge had allowed her to post a $500,000 bond instead of starting what was then a 20-year prison term.

A second trial last year ended in a hung jury, but included the news Dippolito gave birth to her son.

Posted Image
After eight years, three trials, one baby and countless legal twists and turns, there's another number looming large for Dalia Dippolito -- 16 years.

In a hearing last week, prosecutors also asked the judge to consider a recent phone call Dippolito made from jail to the father of her child, Robert William Davis, 33. He lives at her mom’s home with the boy.

In the recording, Dippolito and Davis talked about a prison escape by a convict in South Carolina.
She said, “everyone here was like pumped up” when they learned about the breakout aided by a drone that delivered wire cutters.

But Dippolito’s lawyers, while conceding the topic of the call wasn’t “smart,” argued she would never jeopardize her appeal and bid for a fourth trial for a life on the run.

Attorney Brian Claypool also said the call doesn’t indicate that his client was weighing an escape.

Kelley wrote he couldn’t draw “any real conclusions” about the meaning of the phone call.

However, he expressed concern about Dippolito’s relationship with Davis, identified as “James” on the call, and her history of manipulating men.

The judge wrote Davis could assist her in fleeing from house arrest: “On balance, flight with ‘James’ and her young son is a real risk in light of the Defendant’s sentence and the history of this case.”

Claypool told the Sun Sentinel, “We are deeply disappointed by the court’s ruling but not surprised.” He said Dippolto’s legal team is confident her conviction will be reversed on appeal.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-pn-dalia-dippolito-bond-order-20170815-story.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply