Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
This message board is dead
Topic Started: May 14 2017, 02:44 PM (979 Views)
Rwaller2016
Member Avatar

I guess Ken ran off the drama. The problem is that this board thrived on drama.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ether

Nothing new. At this boards prime there were like 10-12 people. And majority of it was drama. That was back when Tayter80 use to post and even before then. Shits like a reality show. All here are guilty of it
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rwaller2016
Member Avatar

Ether
May 14 2017, 04:19 PM
Nothing new. At this boards prime there were like 10-12 people. And majority of it was drama. That was back when Tayter80 use to post and even before then. Shits like a reality show. All here are guilty of it
Once Ken started banning the Seseme Street trolls back in 2014 everything went to shit.

Rwaller2016
Member Avatar

Reddgirl use to talk shit. I wonder why she stopped.

BGF
Member Avatar

This board has too many white boys pretending to be black. It so obvious they are perpetrating, just go back and reads their posts. Yes, there are those blacks that disagree with former president Obama but very few have a deep seeded hatred for him.

Hatred at that level for a black man normally are displayed by racist white boys. White boy who can't accept the fact that a black man is smarter than they are. Each and every day Obama was in office was like sticking a dagger in their belief/lie that they are superior to blacks. Think of it this way, white people have had an unfair advantage over blacks in this country for hundreds of years and now they are being led by a black man.

That shit just eat them up.
Edited by BGF, May 14 2017, 06:43 PM.

kennyinbmore
Member Avatar

Rwaller2016
May 14 2017, 02:44 PM
No the problem is Ken let a couple of trolls(you being one of them) run off the few real people that were here for real discussion. He got what he wanted, a board where he alone gets to decide what gets posted and it has to agree with his world view. The result, a dead board.

Rwaller2016
Member Avatar

kennyinbmore
May 14 2017, 07:12 PM
Rwaller2016
May 14 2017, 02:44 PM
No the problem is Ken let a couple of trolls(you being one of them) run off the few real people that were here for real discussion. He got what he wanted, a board where he alone gets to decide what gets posted and it has to agree with his world view. The result, a dead board.
I did not run anyone off of here. Well I did run off Sari. She needed to go.

Plus 1

Folks will come and go. That is the nature of things.

Nathan B. Forrest
Member Avatar

meh nature of things like, racism, are inapplicable to 'coming and going'. That's considering how racists will always, remain, whenever they see they defeated the upstanding people.

There are many examples, involving many humans. For instance the facts show that lightskin-racists who hate me here, learned quickly, once they could never defeat me in any capacity;

They just go attack or demonize or ostracize any upstanding members who they hath read being cordial or favorable toward me.

Then when the good people fall prey to racist's, pressure, it leaves me isolated and in vigilante mode ---since racists are the only ones left to dominate the eFrontier.

Yep it happens here and on other websites as well ... Bcuz racists do not go, they only come and stay, wherever they see their racism being successful. It's why you are able to behold how demonic, racists, reddgirl zecharia kennyinbmore Doc Saul VOR Memdear LadyBug Jaffe and a few others do remain here just bringing nothing positive/posting nothing inline with Black Power's negro preservation initiatives.

But they are all, quick, to come here posting about half-White or lightskinned negros ---bragging about their Caucasoid genes by demanding they no longer be called "Black/ Negro" but 'African-American' exclusively.

In terms of this thread's title ... this website needs a Jesse Williams and a Colin Kaepernick, to cure it's racist ills B-)

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
Nathan B. Forrest
May 14 2017, 10:21 PM
meh nature of things like, racism, are inapplicable to 'coming and going'. That's considering how racists will always, remain, whenever they see they defeated the upstanding people.

There are many examples, involving many humans. For instance the facts show that lightskin-racists who hate me here, learned quickly, once they could never defeat me in any capacity;

They just go attack or demonize or ostracize any upstanding members who they hath read being cordial or favorable toward me.

Then when the good people fall prey to racist's, pressure, it leaves me isolated and in vigilante mode ---since racists are the only ones left to dominate the eFrontier.

Yep it happens here and on other websites as well ... Bcuz racists do not go, they only come and stay, wherever they see their racism being successful. It's why you are able to behold how demonic, racists, reddgirl zecharia kennyinbmore Doc Saul VOR Memdear LadyBug Jaffe and a few others do remain here just bringing nothing positive/posting nothing inline with Black Power's negro preservation initiatives.

But they are all, quick, to come here posting about half-White or lightskinned negros ---bragging about their Caucasoid genes by demanding they no longer be called "Black/ Negro" but 'African-American' exclusively.

In terms of this thread's title ... this website needs a Jesse Williams and a Colin Kaepernick, to cure it's racist ills B-)
Oh, boo hoo, poor little dark victim. Nigga, you're the number one troll here and the reason most have left. The remaining ones here are here because we defeated your mentally incompetent ass long ago. Damn dumb, illiterate niggas crack me up. :P :P

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply