Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Jesus said that his followers will be hated by this world
Topic Started: Jan 6 2017, 04:11 AM (1,888 Views)
California
Member Avatar

It's not easy to follow Jesus, following Jesus is not for the weak and the timid. It's not for people that are faithless.

In America we see Christians being spoken evil of and called all kind of names, for speaking what's in the Bible. In America some people have been told not to mention Jesus name in public.

But Jesus told us that was going to happen, he said that his followers will be hated by this world, because this world hated him.

Here are some Bible scriptures that points that out.

John Chapter 15 Verse 18-----If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Matthew Chapter 10 Verse 22----And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew Chapter 24 Verse 9-----Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

John Chapter 17 Verse 14-----I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world

Second Timothy Chapter 3 Verse 12------Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

First Peter Chapter 4 Verse 12-----think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy

First Peter Chapter 3 Verse 14----- But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled.

Matthew Chapter 5 Verse 10----Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

First John Chapter 3 Verse 13---- Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Luke Chapter 6 Verse 22-----Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Revelations Chapter 2 Verse 10-----Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Edited by California, Jan 6 2017, 05:01 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
All of the above is truth.

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

Everything that Jesus said we are seeing today.

behinddgates
Member Avatar

California
Jan 6 2017, 04:11 AM
It's not easy to follow Jesus, following Jesus is not for the weak and the timid. It's not for people that are faithless.

In America we see Christians being spoken evil of and called all kind of names, for speaking what's in the Bible. In America some people have been told not to mention Jesus name in public.

But Jesus told us that was going to happen, he said that his followers will be hated by this world, because this world hated him.

Here are some Bible scriptures that points that out.

John Chapter 15 Verse 18-----If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Matthew Chapter 10 Verse 22----And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew Chapter 24 Verse 9-----Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

John Chapter 17 Verse 14-----I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world

Second Timothy Chapter 3 Verse 12------Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

First Peter Chapter 4 Verse 12-----think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy

First Peter Chapter 3 Verse 14----- But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled.

Matthew Chapter 5 Verse 10----Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

First John Chapter 3 Verse 13---- Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Luke Chapter 6 Verse 22-----Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Revelations Chapter 2 Verse 10-----Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Rejoice for our redemption draws close.....

God Son

We are seeing everything that Jesus told us that we were going to see, his word is true.

Marcus
Member Avatar

When you stand on the word of God, you are going to be hated in this world. The Devil and his helpers will come against it, but know that God has the power to defeat them all.

Doctor Magnus Warlock
Member Avatar

Marcus
Mar 3 2017, 04:13 AM
When you stand on the word of God, you are going to be hated in this world. The Devil and his helpers will come against it, but know that God has the power to defeat them all.
That is pretty deep, Marcus.

Big Mike

And we are seeing those things happen just like Jesus said that it would.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
Quote:

Jesus said that his followers will be hated by this world
And that hatred is spearheaded by Islam and Muslims.

Harriet Tubman
Member Avatar

The devil hate those that's trying to be right.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Religion · Next Topic »
Add Reply