Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Let's make america great again
Topic Started: Aug 31 2016, 03:40 AM (2,785 Views)
Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Before ken deletes this, here.

Jackson praise Trump, and Trump praises the skill of black workers he employed

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/1999-jesse-jackson-praises-trumps-commitment-to-minorities-under-served-communities-video/

1999: Jesse Jackson Praises Trump’s Commitment To Minorities, ‘Under-Served Communities’ [VIDEO]
dailycaller.com
Jesse Jackson thinks Donald Trump is a champion of minority empowerment. Or at least he used to before the turn of the millennium. In both 1998 and 1999, Trump was an honored guest at the annua
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9hXx6_Fzgs

Black Trump supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak ...
www.youtube.com
Is Trump's message about dividing America or uniting it? There is a lot of racial division in this nation, and it's often worsened by the media. We are all A..

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

and this...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/black-lives-matter-to-donald-trump-1472512378

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

And to put an exclamation mark on reaching out to the black community, here's Trump at a black church in detroit. He received a standing ovation.
He drove home the point about his commitment to improve the economic situation in the inner cities. In fact he mentioned it today at a national security meeting with vets.
In just one week he has committed himself more to our community than obama has in 8 years.

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

And oh by the way, you'll note Trump wasn't insulting, patronizing, or condescending at the church. Just the same tone he takes with all audiences.

U Thant
Member Avatar

Rick1
Sep 8 2016, 04:06 AM
...crowd was pretty selected... Sheep!
[Trump] read from a piece of paper in church...looked phony and offbeat

...He said nothing...

You do realize that this is most likely the coldest sweetest most-accurate pro Black, scholarship, you ever EVER posted on this website eh?

....killin'em!

U Thant
Member Avatar

I think you imploded your own thread here, by posting this:

Snidely Whiplash
Aug 31 2016, 03:40 AM
1999: Jesse Jackson Praises Donald Trump...

...if you have the skill, just focus for a second on your words I quoted.

Yes, then remove yourself from this situation ----in meditation.

Now reflect on the fact that you just had to go back (seventeen) 17yrs, I repeat, 17yrs to find a colossal Leader of negros, who hath esteemed Donald Trump. Yep. Therefore without even trying pal B-) you just used facts to make Trump look even worse to negros than he already looks.
Edited by U Thant, Sep 8 2016, 08:02 AM.

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Rick1
Sep 8 2016, 04:06 AM
Snidely Whiplash
Sep 8 2016, 01:40 AM
And to put an exclamation mark on reaching out to the black community, here's Trump at a black church in detroit. He received a standing ovation.
He drove home the point about his commitment to improve the economic situation in the inner cities. In fact he mentioned it today at a national security meeting with vets.
In just one week he has committed himself more to our community than obama has in 8 years.

First thing, the crowd was pretty selected. Sheep!
He read from a piece of paper in church.
If you can't speak from the heart, STFU!
He looked phony and offbeat like he has never been to church before.
He said absolutely nothing.
Oh, Trump forgot many negroes are property of the dems. He’s not allowed to talk to them or address them like adults. They might actually have thoughts of fleeing the plantation.
Additionally, was Trump supposed speak with a fake MLK cadence like Obama when addressing us’n when he’s not patronizing black men.
Trump could have even done that “I feels no ways tired” talk like Hillary did when addressing black folks. You and other similarly minded blacks would eat that up wouldn’t chya. B-)

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Ethos Logos Pathos
Sep 8 2016, 08:01 AM
I think you imploded your own thread here, by posting this:

Snidely Whiplash
Aug 31 2016, 03:40 AM
1999: Jesse Jackson Praises Donald Trump...

...if you have the skill, just focus for a second on your words I quoted.

Yes, then remove yourself from this situation ----in meditation.

Now reflect on the fact that you just had to go back (seventeen) 17yrs, I repeat, 17yrs to find a colossal Leader of negros, who hath esteemed Donald Trump. Yep. Therefore without even trying pal B-) you just used facts to make Trump look even worse to negros than he already looks.
17 years or 70 years my young padawan wanna be. Are there comparable moments in the respective lives of bo or hilarious when they employed black people in the private sector with their own money? I’ll queue the crickets

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Again, this thread is not aimed at influencing many of you. Some of you are completely lost. Perhaps however there are casual readers, especially younger ones who are free thinkers and aren’t slaves of the dem party.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Politics & Government · Next Topic »
Add Reply