Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
How to keep your man happy
Topic Started: Sep 7 2015, 03:18 PM (6,918 Views)
Marcus
Member Avatar

This cute sister gives some good advice on how to keep your man happy.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cisslybee2012
The REBEL
RULE # 1

NEVER TRY TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY.

It's not possible to keep a man happy.

And no one's job to do even if you could.

So any woman who goes there will suffer the consequences.
Edited by cisslybee2012, Sep 7 2015, 08:16 PM.

Mario

Cisslybee that's why you are single.

VoiceofReason

cisslybee2012
Sep 7 2015, 08:05 PM
RULE # 1

I agree, Ciss.

Each person is responsible for their own happiness.

kennyinbmore
Member Avatar

VoiceofReason
Sep 8 2015, 01:44 AM
cisslybee2012
RULE # 1

I agree, Ciss.

I agree as well

Doctor Magnus Warlock
Member Avatar

kennyinbmore
Sep 8 2015, 09:10 AM
VoiceofReason
Sep 8 2015, 01:44 AM
cisslybee2012
RULE # 1

I agree, Ciss.

I agree as well
I concur.

BGF
Member Avatar

She didn't say you're responsible for your man's happiness I thought she was tell us how a woman can contribute to his happiness.

But people hear and read what they want.

VoiceofReason

BGF
Sep 8 2015, 09:53 AM
She didn't say you're responsible for your man's happiness I thought she was tell us how a woman can contribute to his happiness.

I was going by the title of the Topic, BGF.

I think it's immature to think it's possible to generalize. If you've taken time to know your partner, you know how to put a smile on their face. Still, it's up to each individual whether they want to look at their relationship from a negative perspective or a positive one.

A person can do "everything right" in a relationship, and the person they are with can take it to mean they are trying to make up for screwing up. Baggage can really bring things down.

My relationship is nearly 27 years long. There's been a lot to work through but an important part was learning neither one of us is responsible for the other person's happiness. In addition to that, we made the decision that we are each responsible for being the best person we can be to each other.

Finally, with regard to this topic... How dare it even be titled How to keep your man happy? As if that's the only important thing - is a happy relationship the woman's job? No. Unfortunately, a lot of men and women think so. It's part of the reason their relationships turn out crappy.
Edited by VoiceofReason, Sep 8 2015, 11:56 AM.

reddgirl64

VoiceofReason
Sep 8 2015, 11:52 AM
BGF
Sep 8 2015, 09:53 AM

I was going by the title of the Topic, BGF.

I think it's immature to think it's possible to generalize. If you've taken time to know your partner, you know how to put a smile on their face. Still, it's up to each individual whether they want to look at their relationship from a negative perspective or a positive one.

A person can do "everything right" in a relationship, and the person they are with can take it to mean they are trying to make up for screwing up. Baggage can really bring things down.

My relationship is nearly 27 years long. There's been a lot to work through but an important part was learning neither one of us is responsible for the other person's happiness. In addition to that, we made the decision that we are each responsible for being the best person we can be to each other.

Finally, with regard to this topic... How dare it even be titled How to keep your man happy? As if that's the only important thing - is a happy relationship the woman's job? No. Unfortunately, a lot of men and women think so. It's part of the reason their relationships turn out crappy.
VOR,

You're in my range..I'm going on 29 years, been with him for 32. People are amazed that we've been together so long, as if, marriages like ours, are from the past.

He's my friend, seems like before he's my hubby. We matured together, therefore we know each other very well.

He's never made it my responsibility to make him happy, to make sure he's healthy, to make sure he eats, he's a man, that's his job.

Will I do it, sure, however, he's never asked!

We are already planning our weekend. It's NFL time, and the kids/grands must go!

No babysitting, no cooking, no visitors (unless planned), no phone calls (unless you're a Cowboys fan) :D

cisslybee2012
The REBEL
Mario
Sep 8 2015, 01:08 AM
Cisslybee that's why you are single.
Being single is paradise. :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply