Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Famous people that never knew their fathers
Topic Started: Dec 3 2013, 02:59 AM (2,254 Views)
Minister Of Information
Member Avatar

With faith in God and faith in yourself you can make it, it doesn't matter your circumstances. These are some famous people that never knew their biological fathers.

Steve Jobs was the founder of Apple Computers, Apple is now one of the top technology companies in the world. Apple made Steve Jobs one of the richest men in the world, but what a lot of people don't know is Steve never knew his biological father, when he was born his mother put him up for adoption.

Steve biological father is a Muslim man, and after he became an adult Steve said that he had no desire to to met him.

Posted Image

Jeff Bezos is the founder of Amazon and today Jeff has a net worth of 27 billion dollars. Jeff has never met his biological father. His mother got pregnant with him when she was a teenager, and she then put him up for adoption.

Posted Image

Minister Farrakhan is the representative of the Nation of Islam, he organized the Million Man March which drew over a million men to Washington D.C., this was the largest gathering ever held in America. Minister Farrakhan said that he never met his biological father, he was raised by a single mother.

Posted Image

NFL player Colin Kaepernik has never met his father, his mother put him up for adoption when he was a baby.

Posted Image
Edited by Minister Of Information, Jan 14 2014, 09:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Minister Of Information
Member Avatar

NBA player Lebron James has never met his father, and he said that he doesn't have a desire to met him at this point in his life.

Posted Image

NBA player Shaquille Oneal has never met his biological father, and he also said that he doesn't have a desire to met his father at this point in his life either.

Posted Image

Actor Mekhi Phifer has never met his biological father.

Posted Image
Edited by Minister Of Information, Dec 3 2013, 03:06 AM.

Minister Of Information
Member Avatar

Larry Ellison is the founder of Oracle and he's the third richest person in America with a net worth of 41 million dollar. Larry was adopted as a child and he never got a chance to met his biological father.

Posted Image

Dave Thomas is the founder of Wendy's restaurants, Dave never got the chance to met his biological father.

Posted Image

Singer Eric Clapton never knew his biological father.

Posted Image
Edited by Minister Of Information, Dec 4 2013, 02:43 AM.

Minister Of Information
Member Avatar

Rapper 50 Cents said that he never knew his father.

Chicago
Member Avatar

Jamie Foxx biological parents gave him up for adoption when he was 7 months old, his grandmother took him in an raised him. Jamie grew up not knowing his father, and even now today he doesn't have any contact with his biological father.

Posted Image
Edited by Chicago, Dec 4 2013, 02:48 AM.

Chicago
Member Avatar

Darryl Mcdaniels of the rap group group Run DMC was put up for adoption when he was one month old, he never knew his father.

Posted Image
Edited by Chicago, Dec 4 2013, 02:05 AM.

Nat Turner
Member Avatar

God put everything in you that you need.

glenn57377

I knew who my father was, but he was abusive and my mother left him, with my siblings, to live with my grandmother and grandfather. It was great. We had nothing and did not know it. We created our toys and fun through imagination. Everyone around, mostly, was poor. So, we never knew our circumstances. We had the basic necessaties. I grew up not knowing my biological father and I have no feelings concerning him at all. He simply was not a part of my life. He died in 1970 when I was ten years old. Never meant a thing to me. You cannot miss what you never had. My grandparents and mother were my life. They gave us all the love and discipline we needed. I was lucky. Not every child has a place to run to. Today, my grandparents are gone, but I remember what they did for us. My mother had four children and only three survive. I am her only child that cares for her. She is mentally sharp, but physically feeble - due to working so hard to take care of her children. I make sure she needs for nothing. Whether it be love, talking, caring, listening or providing what she needs......and wants. My deceased brother was ashamed of his upbringing and the circumstances. I feel blessed - and told him so. I also made sure my mother understands how appreciative I am for all she has done. She was all the parent I ever needed. My father? Who?

Knowledge
Member Avatar

Glenn I'm sorry to hear that you went through that experience, I hope that things are getting better for you. Glenn you could use your life experience to inspire others that have been through what you went through. You could write a book or talk to young people and help them get through what you went through.

South Africa
Member Avatar

That's a moving comment Glenn.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply