Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rush Limbaugh said if those kids were Black; Would people still be concerned
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 08:52 PM (1,415 Views)
Black Republican
Member Avatar

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh show today as always, and the man is just a genius. Rush Limbaugh asked this question if those kids at that school that got killed were black, would people be talking about changing the gun laws?

Rush Limbaugh said that when black kids get shot and killed, nobody seems to care. He said that black kids are getting shot and killed everyday in Chicago, but when that happens you don't hear anybody talking changing gun laws.

Here is his statement.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/12/18/does_anyone_care_about_urban_gun_violence

Edited by Black Republican, Dec 19 2012, 09:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Truthie
Member Avatar

Rush is reaching out to minorities. Well whoop de do. ^o)

Cartman
Member Avatar

Rush is making sense. No one gives a shit when Black kids in the hood get killed, but when White kids are killed in the suburbs, mofos want to bitch about gun control and etc.

Truthie
Member Avatar

Cartman
Dec 19 2012, 12:39 AM
Rush is making sense. No one gives a shit when Black kids in the hood get killed, but when White kids are killed in the suburbs, mofos want to bitch about gun control and etc.

True. But Rush don't care either.

Cartman
Member Avatar

Truthie
Dec 19 2012, 12:46 AM
Cartman

What's your point?

Black Republican
Member Avatar

Truthie
Dec 19 2012, 12:35 AM
Rush is reaching out to minorities. Well whoop de do. ^o)
One thing about Rush is he always say what's in his heart, do you agree with what he said?

Black Republican
Member Avatar

Truthie
Cartman

Rush spoke up for black kids and you are still complaining.

ALO
Member Avatar

I think if this happened in a black school, people would still care. This was extreme. People still have hearts and do give a damn. They were just little kids.

ALO
Member Avatar

Truthie
Cartman

I agree with u Truth. My dad and grandad listen to Rush and personally I never liked his show but to each his own. I think Rush is trying to score cool points.

catdaddy25
Member Avatar

Rush is just making a effort to save the holy gun.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply