Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
America plan to attack 7 countries
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 02:39 AM (4,708 Views)
Minister Of Information
Member Avatar

Wesley Clark was a top U.S. military General, he was a general of U.S. Army.

In these interviews he said that America planned to attack 7 countries, and he named them. His got this information from top people in the Pentagon.

Libya and Syria were two of the countries that the U.S. Government planned to destroy.

He said that the Pentagon told him this in 1991.

The U.S. Government don't just start bombing countries, the U.S. Government has a long term plan for countries they want to destroy, the plan could be 10 to 15 years in the works, you are dealing with evil people. Evil people that don't care about how many innocent people they kill, evil people that don't care about how many countries and lives they destroy.

Listen at the countries that he named that the U.S. Government planned to destroy.

In this interview retired General Wesley Clark speaks on a conservation that he had with Paul Wolfowitz, where Wolfowitz told him about his plans to destabilize countries in the Middle East.

Wesley Clark was one of the most decorated Generals in the military.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
Sounds like that plan is well underway.

Snidely Whiplash
Member Avatar

Not surprised.

San Diego
Member Avatar

zecharia
Nov 15 2012, 08:21 AM
The sad part is the masses of the American people don't have a clue about what's going on with their government and the evil that they're doing around the world.

Minister Of Information
Member Avatar

Keep in mind that this interview was done in 2007 and look at the countries that he named that America was going to attack. He named Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc.

Barack Obama attacked Libya and now the U.S. Government is getting ready to go into Syria. Wesley Clark said that Iran was the last country on the list that America is going to attack.
Edited by Minister Of Information, Nov 15 2012, 03:01 PM.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
San Diego
Nov 15 2012, 02:19 PM
zecharia
Nov 15 2012, 08:21 AM
The sad part is the masses of the American people don't have a clue about what's going on with their government and the evil that they're doing around the world.
That's because the masses are content to hear what they want to hear despite the truth.

n.W.o.
Member Avatar

If this is true then I guess it wouldn't matter who was in the White House huh? It's like I've always said. All President's are puppet. Whatever is happening right now was already planned to happen a decade ago. President's change every 4 to 8 years. The other players in the game who plan shit a decade or two in advance and sit behind the curtains do not.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
T.I.M.
Nov 15 2012, 10:54 PM
If this is true then I guess it wouldn't matter who was in the White House huh? It's like I've always said. All President's are puppet. Whatever is happening right now was already planned to happen a decade ago. President's change every 4 to 8 years. The other players in the game who plan shit a decade or two in advance and sit behind the curtains do not.
Exactly, there is a policy that is given them to carry out, and it doesn't matter who the delivery man is.

Minister Of Information
Member Avatar

T.I.M. you are right NO it doesn't matter who is in the white house, all presidents are puppets. The people that's actually running things and calling the shots the American people never see.

He did that interview in 2007, so how did he know that America was going to attack Libya? How did he know that Syria was going to be at war. He said that the last country on that list that America is suppose to attack is Iran. Are we now hearing about war talk with Iran?
Edited by Minister Of Information, Nov 15 2012, 11:08 PM.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
It can be simply seen as an authority sponsoring two teams who pretend to compete with each other. But no matter which "wins", the authority wins. So the authorities policies are ALWAYS carried out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Politics & Government · Next Topic »
Add Reply