Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Jim Jones was a Democrat
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 11:15 PM (1,010 Views)
Black Republican
Member Avatar

Jim Jones was a white Liberal Democrat, he started out doing community work in poor black neighborhoods. He went to Civil Rights rallies and everything else and by doing that black people thought that he was a good guy.

His church was 70% black, and he also had poor whites and people of different races. People started blindly following him and he killed 900 people by making them drink poison.

Just because a lot of black people are in one place doesn't make it a good thing, I say that because people talk about all of the blacks that's in the Democratic party.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Black Republican, Nov 8 2012, 11:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Black Republican
Member Avatar

Rev Jesse Jackson, Mayor Willie Brown and other black Democrats were going around the country saying good things about Jim Jones.

Posted ImageJim Jones with Democrat mayor Jerry Brown

Jim Jones met with Jimmy Carter wife Rosalynn Carter and campaigned with her.

Black Republican
Member Avatar

Posted Image

n.W.o.
Member Avatar

So since Jim Jones called himself a Democrat and did something bad we're supposed to, what exactly? Hate and fear all white Democrats? Cracka, please. There's a multitude of shit that Republican politicians currently still in office have said to prove that said individuals doesn't give two shits about Blacks but I don't see you dropping support any time soon.

Black Republican
Member Avatar

T.I.M.
Nov 9 2012, 12:12 AM
So since Jim Jones called himself a Democrat and did something bad we're supposed to, what exactly? Hate and fear all white Democrats? Cracka, please. There's a multitude of shit that Republican politicians currently still in office have said to prove that said individuals doesn't give two shits about Blacks but I don't see you dropping support any time soon.
He didn't call himself a Democrat he was a Democrat. He supported Democrat politicians and he gave big money to the Democratic party.

Black Republican
Member Avatar

In order for Jim Jones to get large numbers of black people to support him, he had to tell them that he was a Democrat.

Black Republican
Member Avatar

More Pictures of Jim Jones and his members.

http://www.theseamericans.com/uncategorized/california-collection-jim-jones-and-the-peoples-temple-1967-1978/

DeShawn

One Democrat was able to get black people and others to drink poison.

Cap'n Knockbootz
Member Avatar

BR you sure stay in the 60s'. Man come back to 2012 dog.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
Charles Manson is a republican.

California-Former mass murderer and longtime social deviate Charles Manson today announced he would seek the Republican nomination for the President of the United States. In a short but precise statement he declared, “I’m no crazier than the motherfuckers FOX News is trying to sell as viable candidates, and at least with me, I’ll tell it like it is. Also, I’m just crazy; I’m not fucking retarded like the rest of the GOP front runners.”

http://clarenceworly.com/2011/08/10/charles-manson-announces-bid-for-gop-nomination-teahadists-around-the-us-rally-in-support/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Religion · Next Topic »
Add Reply