Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
How you gonna get mad at somebody for not voting.
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 06:52 PM (1,926 Views)
Hood Boy
Member Avatar

Negrodamus
Sep 21 2012, 03:24 AM
LOL at the clones spewing this BS. As for Lupe he is obviously not going to help anything by not voting. All he had to do was support a 3rd party candidate. Otherwise he looks and sounds like a whiny bitch.
Everybody don't believe in this racist white political system. So how in the hell are you going to get mad at a black person if they don't have any faith in this racist political system.

Black people vote every year and nothing changes, black people vote every year and blacks are still on the bottom.

So that tells me that voting is not going to get black people off the bottom. Black people voted in record numbers in 2008, and things got worse for blacks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chicago
Member Avatar

Lupe Fisaco is a real 100% brother.

Marcus
Member Avatar

The news said that 90 million people are not going to vote this year, so Lupe Fisaco will have a lot of company.

Veritas
Member Avatar

Marcus
Sep 22 2012, 01:45 AM
The news said that 90 million people are not going to vote this year, so Lupe Fisaco will have a lot of company.
Haven't heard you on WAOK AM 1380 in a while. Did Mo shut you down?

negroplease

Veritas
Sep 22 2012, 08:07 AM
Marcus
Man I wish I lived in your area so I could hear him too.

Cartman
Member Avatar

Veritas
Marcus
You should have recorded his ass and posted it on youtube.

n.W.o.
Member Avatar

New York
Sep 20 2012, 06:52 PM
It burns me up when people get mad at other people because they are not going to vote.
O rly? Then how the hell do you live with likes of Hood Boy and a few other of your clones that constantly yap about not voting? Tell a brotha that.

G. A. W.
Member Avatar

Cartman
Sep 22 2012, 01:23 PM
Veritas
Marcus
You should have recorded his ass and posted it on youtube.
Good idea!!

Big Mike

If people don't want to vote that's their right.

Mal

Negrodamus
Sep 21 2012, 03:24 AM
LOL at the clones spewing this BS. As for Lupe he is obviously not going to help anything by not voting. All he had to do was support a 3rd party candidate. Otherwise he looks and sounds like a whiny bitch.
LOL-This whole thread IS Kenneth posting under his fake names and still saying the same thing. Mix it up Kenneth you need to be more convincing when you post as Marcus, New York, Hood Boy, Chicago, Big Mike.
Edited by Mal, Sep 25 2012, 07:03 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply