Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Jews tried to stone Jesus; Bible scriptures
Topic Started: Aug 25 2012, 02:48 PM (2,483 Views)
Nat Turner
Member Avatar

The Jews hated Jesus and these Bible scriptures tells us that the Jews tried to stone Jesus.

JOHN CHAPTER 10 VERSE 31------And the Jews took up stones to cast at Jesus, and Jesus answered them saying for which one of my good works do you stone me for?

JOHN CHAPTER 8 VERSE 59------The Jews took up stones to cast at Jesus but he hid himself and went out of the temple.

JOHN CHAPTER 11 VERSES 6-8-----When Jesus heard that Lazarus was sick he said unto his Disciples let us go into Judea, and his Disciples said master the Jews sought to stone you why go there again?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nat Turner
Member Avatar

So when you see the so called Jews in the Middle East talking about they are going to bomb Iran, even though Iran hasn't done anything to them. When you see their little Devil friends the U.S. Government going along with them.

Just remember that these are the same people that threw stones at Jesus and did all kind of evil to him.
Edited by Nat Turner, Aug 25 2012, 03:47 PM.

Brad
Member Avatar

I've been telling people for years about the evil that the Jews did to Jesus, so I'm glad to see that people are now finally waking up to them.
Edited by Brad, Aug 25 2012, 10:06 PM.

Nat Turner
Member Avatar

The Jews treated Jesus the same way that they are treating the Palestinians today, they haven't changed one bit.

Nat Turner
Member Avatar

Christian preachers are afraid of the Jews, U.S. Politicians are afraid of the Jews. So maybe God raised me up to do this and get this message out.
Edited by Nat Turner, Aug 26 2012, 02:40 AM.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
Nat Turner
Aug 26 2012, 02:18 AM
The Jews treated Jesus the same way that they are treating the Palestinians today, they haven't changed one bit.
Nat, can you tell us from whom did the palestinians descend? In other words, who are their patriarchs, their founding fathers?

cisslybee2012
The REBEL
zecharia
Aug 26 2012, 05:59 AM
Nat Turner
Nat, can you tell us from whom did the palestinians descend? In other words, who are their patriarchs, their founding fathers?
Yakub.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
cisslybee2012
Aug 26 2012, 10:01 AM
zecharia
Nat Turner
Yakub.
He doesn't know, and niether do you. :ermm:

cisslybee2012
The REBEL
zecharia
Aug 26 2012, 10:18 AM
cisslybee2012
zecharia
Nat Turner
Yakub.
I know that Yakub is your god. :)

If you don't know it,

That's tough. :D :D :D :D

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
cisslybee2012
Aug 26 2012, 10:41 AM
zecharia
Aug 26 2012, 10:18 AM
cisslybee2012
zecharia
Nat Turner
Yakub.
I know that Yakub is your god. :)

If you don't know it,

That's tough. :D :D :D :D
What a slug..... :D :D B-) And you still don't know, lol. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Religion · Next Topic »
Add Reply